- Over 8+ years of professional experience in software development, maintenance and support using Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) for building n - tier architecture systems with development expertise in UI layer, application layer, and database integration.
- Expert knowledge of the multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, a good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven development methodologies both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Proficient knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Strong experience in Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, JSLT, JMS, JAXP, JDBC, Struts, Spring (IOC&AOP), Hibernate, Session Beans, JNDI with Oracle relational database on UNIX and Windows environments.
- Hands on experience with Drools rule engine, jBPM workflows and various integration pattern. Also experienced with spring integration and apache camel
- Experience in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts 1.x/2.x, JSF and Spring 3.5.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API of Java-like Multithreading, Collections.
- Strong experience in designed, developed, deployed, XML and XSLT transformations.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and REST. Exposure to JAXB, JAXP, and JAX-WS.
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Experience in using various IDEs Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer(RAD) and repositories SVN and CVS. Experience with Groovy, Gradle.
- Good experience with deployment and release of the application with ANT and Maven build tools.
- Efficient in packaging & deploying applications using on WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, and JBoss web servers.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Experience in using Operating Systems like Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and LINUX.
- Worked in large and small teams for systems requirement, design & development.
- Preparation of Standard Code guidelines, analysis, and testing documentation.
- Self-motivated, responsible and proper time management with good Written, Verbal and Listening skill, commitment to co-operative teamwork.
- Good team personnel with a reputation for integrity and an ability to work in multiple areas.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g and 11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Quick learner and versatile with good communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Spring 2.x/3.x
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XML
Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB XMLBEANS
IDE'S: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD
Application/ Web Servers: WebSphere 8.5, WebLogic 8.1/10.3, Tomcat
Methodologies/ Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory Pattern, Sinngleton. Session façade, Business Delicate patter
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Graddle, Grove
Testing/ Logging Tools: Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito, Spring Test suite, Log4j
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL, MS ACCESS, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows 90/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Participated in SCRUM software development process as part of Agile software development methodology.
- Implemented Rational Software Architect v9.0/v9.5 for developing Use case diagrams, activity flow diagrams, class diagrams and object diagrams in the design phase.
- Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework is used and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Designed and developed User Interface using JSP, Servlets, and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) is used to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Developed Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, and XML.
- Apache CXF is used as the web services framework to implement the REST APIs involved and SoapUI for testing web services.
- Involved in developing code using major concepts of Spring Framework Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of control (IOC).
- JAXB is used for binding XML to Java. Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse XML data. Used XPath to parse XML documents.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Message-Driven beans are designed and developed that consumed the messages from the Java message queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation, created XML Schema, XML template, and XSL.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation using CSS & XSLT.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with the Persistent database using Oracle 11g. and Normalized the Data Base in 3NF.In Normalization resolved the trivial dependences, non-key attribute & transitive dependences using 1NF, 2NF & 3NF.
- WebLogic is implemented as application server and RAD as IDE for build and deployment.
- IBM ClearCase tool is used to support Software Configuration management (SCM).
- IBM ClearQuest as an automation tool and for tracking the files.
- ANT build-tool is used for building the applications and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- JUnit, an EasyMock testing framework for performing unit testing.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Jr Java/J2EE Developer
- Requirement gathering from the customer, business and preparing Functional Design Document.
- Designed and developed technical specifications using design patterns and OO methodology using UML.
- Exercise the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton, and Factory.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages MVC architecture.
- Responsible for payment processing and routing various type of client invoices for billing purpose. Used Drools as rule engine and jBPM for work flow to process the request on various stages.
- Database relation mappings are eased using Hibernate by creating ORM mapping files.
- Commit to the development of a domain layer and developed an email system using the Velocity template and SPRING.
- Utilize service-oriented architecture (SOA) to develop customer profiles using web services approach.
- Linked in building and parsing XML documents using SAX parser and used XML Schemas to build blocks of XML.
- Utilize WSDL & SOAP for history card information from the third party.
- Extended REST Web Services capabilities using WS-Security.
- JSON is used for serializing & un-serializing data sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Devised Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Involved in writing and executing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Utilize LDAP for authentication.
- Tomcat Web Server for the deployment.
- Utilize Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Consume ClearCase for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Worked in Unit, Integration and System testing.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
- Gathering the Customer Requirements and preparing Functional Design Document.
- Consume Rational Rose to designed UML diagrams like use case diagrams, process flow, and activity diagrams as part of the Functional Design Document.
- Peruse Agile Methodology and Extreme Programming.
- Utilize Direct Web Remoting (AJAX) integrated with spring for server side validations.
- Implemented Persistence using Hibernate framework, backend being Oracle 10g and involved in Database Design for RM Module.
- Thrive the web layer in Spring MVC and implemented Spring IOC throughout the application.
- Consume Apache CXF for creating the Web Services to interact with other modules.
- Developed and deployed the application in WebSphere using ANT Script.
- Setup Data Source in WebSphere Application server and created. car file to be used by other developers.
- Exercise UNIX shell script for scheduling jobs and used UNIX shell scripts for retrieving log files for testing.
- Consume ClearCase for version management between various integration and development streams.
- Wrote test cases for DAO layer using JUnit framework and used easy-mock for mock object creation.
- Implemented Rational Unified Process utilizing Rational Rose (OOAD - Object Orient Analysis.
- Worked with an offshore team in assisting them to understand the business requirements and design for modules development.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Revised technical design documents (TDD) for Use cases.
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML, like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Spring Framework at Business Tier & used Spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Utilize Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Create EJB Stateless session to communicate with Controller and Service layer i.e. make the EJB calls from Backing Beans.
- Configured Spring MVC Annotation to manage URL mapping with controllers for the communication between front end and middle-tier.
- Utilize Spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Good experience in using HTML tags in UI pages.
- Complete REST web service used Bottom-up approach.
- Utilize Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API for mailing detailed notifications depending on the success and failure once the backend process is complete and for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Consume Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Devised HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in the relational database and updated it as required.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework for mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Consume Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Used Maven as project management tools, configure plug-ins, dependency managements, integrated with Jenkins.
- Application deployed using JBOSS & used Oracle Database for persisting the data.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and user acceptance testing using JUnit.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- SVN repository was used to manage the application source code.
- Troubleshoot system problems and identify solutions.
- Followed existing processes for coding, testing, and deployment to production servers.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Requirements gathering from business and defining specifications for the system.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Developed ER and UML diagrams for all the design, and documented all the process flows.
- Created the UI interface using JSP Struts, HTML
- Used Java Collection Classes like Array List, HashSet, Vectors, HashMap and developed Non-Blocking I/O threads.
- Worked on conversion of some modules to be multithreaded. Multithreading was used on the Server side to perform Database pooling of connections in Java on UNIX Environment.
- Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML, and XSLT.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries & JSP pages.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Singleton & Factory to add definition to the design. Developed Action Forms and Controllers in Struts 2 framework. Utilized various Struts features like Tiles, tagged libraries and Declarative Exception Handling via XML for the design.
- Documented and Fixed bugs and Client Issues in the application.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures in Oracle and PL/SQL for back-end which were used to update business logic over a set of scheduled timers. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and package into jar/war archives, involved in Low Level and High-Level Documentation of the product.
- Performed QA activities, devised test data, test cases and tested the application.
Environment: Java/J2ee, JDK 1.5, JSP, Struts, Java Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, CSS, Java Script, HTML, XML, JMS, Weblogic, Oracle, J2SE, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, Apache Ant, XSLT, PL/SQL and Windows XP.