- Possesses around 2 years 6 months of experience as a Java Developer having good hands on experience and knowledge working on Java enterprise technologies. Well versed with Agile and Waterfall methodologies and have participated in all SDLC phases - Product Analysis, Application Design, Development, Application Maintenance and Testing.
- In-depth knowledge on Core Java - Concepts of Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS), Multithreading, Collections, Exceptional Handling, Streams API, Functional Programming, Serialization & Concurrency.
- Experience in using Hibernate ORM, Spring Framework - Dependency Injection, Sprint Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Cloud starter opiniated modules.
- Good knowledge in implementation of application design Microservices development with the Netflix OSS Stack and open cloud platforms.
- Experienced in use of continuous build and continuous integration tools like GitHub, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Docker Tools.
- Good knowledge in developing SQL Queries, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers using Oracle and experienced working with databases like MySQL, Postgres, No-SQL database MongoDB & Lotus Notes database.
- Hands on experience in developing the application on cloud platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Google Cloud Platform.
- Good experience in using APM tool AppDynamics in monitoring business transactions and log analytics monitoring across all tiers of the applications.
- Migrating the existing application into micro services architecture using REST API’s, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config Netflix OSS (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked on migration of Spring Boot 1.5.4 to Sprint Boot 2.0.0 and Java to Kotlin migration.
- Documented the RESTful API’s using Swagger API for briefing the operations of RESTful API services.
- Created database tables in Postgres and wrote bash script for crud operations on table, integrated it with Spring Cloud Config Server to maintain centralized application properties.
- Worked on cross foundational concerns in implementation of applications metrics logging, security authentication and authorization modules.
- Developed Docker images of services and pushed it to artifactory to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines.
- Used GitHub to maintain application version control and Team City for continuous build for the full development cycle.
- Configured APM tool AppDynamics and created health rules, privacy policies for applications real time of Business Transaction monitoring and Log Analytics.
- Expertise in creating and using Scrum and Kanban boards in Jira and Rally for Agile development methodology.
Associate Java Developer
- Developed enterprise components using Spring MVC framework to provide data to client applications requesting time sheet data based on the of type of “Change in Service” using REST API’s
- Developed Angular JS modules, controllers, directives, and filters to build MVC architecture in web applications.
- Documented the RESTful API’s using Swagger API for briefing the operations of the RESTful API services.
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection IOC among different layers of the application.
- Built a data communication layer with various backend data sources using Hibernate mappings to be able to get all the data required to make the decision.
- Gathered data from application, analyzed and processed reports using Qlikview and BIRT.
- Supported and developed Data loss and Data Damage Recovery protection in Lotus Notes Database.
- Used Git and Jenkins to maintain application version control and continuous build for the full development cycle.