- Over 8 + years of IT experience in analysis, design and development using Java and J2EE.
- Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing and Prototyping.
- Experienced working in Ecommerce platforms and solutions.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java and other Web Technologies including J2SE, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Swings, JMS, RMI, EJB, JDBC, JSON, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, XML, ANT, Angular.js
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing the errors.
- Used AWS services like EC2, SQL etc.
- Adaptive to cloud Strategies based in AWS.
- Hands on experience in implementing Web services development using SOAP, REST,WSDL, UDDI and java distributed component.
- Experience in using J2EE Design Patterns like DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Factory Pattern for reusing efficient and effective strategies for new developments.
- Experience in designing and developing J2EE applications with rules engine like DROOLS.
- • Excellent programming skills and development experience with JDK 1.5, 1.6& 1.7, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Java Beans, MrS, JDBC, XSLT, J - Unit and Web Services.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL,PL/SQL programming and RDBMS programming.
- Good at multi-tasking and working well under tight deadlines with high efficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Testing Tools:: QTP 11.0, Selenium 2.4.
Reporting Tools:: Quality Center 11.0.
Operating Systems: -Windows XP/NT/2000, Unix
Database & Tools: SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, SAS, Eclipse, and Microsoft Visio.
Web Servers: - MS IIS 6.0, Apache Web Server.
Webdebugging too: l - XPATH, Firebug, Firepath
Java Developer/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Designed and implemented the J2EE and Spring based Struts with JDBC in Eclipse IDE. Involvement in Test Execution, result analyzing and defect reporting.
- Excellent programming skills and development experience with JDK1.5, 1.6& 1.7, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JavaBeans, JMS, JDBC, XSLT, J-Unit and Web Services.
- Worked on severs related to AWS environment . Also used EC2 and AWS node services.
- Hands on experience in implementing Web services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL and java distributed component using Apache CXF.
- Interacted with business stakeholders to obtain requirements and document for functional design. Preparation of Automation framework.
- Worked on GIT repository to pull and Push the updated code.
Java Developer/J2EE Developer
Confidential -Mogul Motorparts, NJ
- Designed the code base for the Restful services to develop the code for the API's Involved in System Test Plan Preparation and requirement Streamlining.
- Interacted with product owners to get a clear understanding on the service requirements and business logic to develop an efficient API. Execution of selenium scripts and reporting defects.
- Involved in webservice testing using SOAP UI.
- Developed the Data base query using Spring DATA JPA with Hibernate to fetch the contract code details or summary form the data base.
- Technical Knowledge on EC2, S3, VPC.
- Used Swagger API to develop the JSON classes to transform the XML response from the web service. Developed services using Spring Restful service.
- Tested the API’s using Junit frame work.
- Involved in Development, Analysis, Planning, Coding and Test Scripts development.
- Involved in integrating Spring Framework and SpringBoot Framework with Struts Framework.
- Worked with JDBC and Hibernate
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology, Sprint Methodology.
- Configured Development Environment using Tomcat and Apache Web Server.
ConfidentialJava Developer/J2EE Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, design specifications and provided wholesome solution.
- Responsible for developing end to end application named “Work Force Management tool”.
- Created, designed and executed test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports.
- Used Struts MVC framework along with JST for developing J2EE based web application.
- Analyzed and reviewed business requirements and functional design specifications with developers, project manager and QA manager to ensure all requirements are met.
- Developed test plans that detailed testing scope, strategy, high level test requirements and required resources.
- Proficient in Functional testing tool Quick Test Professional(QTP/UFT) and various other frameworks in QTP/UFT.
- Logged defects in detailed, understandable, reproducible way, tracking all assigned defects through to closure and interacting with members of Development Team to resolve discovered defects.