- 7 years of hands - on experience in Software Process Engineering, designing and building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology & open source technologies.
- Worked on software planning, requirement analysis, designing and building enterprise applications for manual and automation process.
- Worked on identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of the applications.
- Worked on software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Worked on frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/JDBC/AOP/Context/Security.
- Worked on developing applications using Java technologies include Core Java, J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Java Script, JDBC, Java Mail, JMS, Apache Camel and EJB.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Worked on Object relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Implemented base classes, setting up framework classes/configuration files for implementing J2EE application using complete set of JAVA SDK and available J2EE APIs.
- Used PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL’s.
- Worked on developing Unit testing & Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like JUnit.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML and Jersey.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML,DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Experience in working with application server technologies like WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Experience in using Front End Technologies: JSP, HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery , Angular.js and backbone.js.
- Worked on Jenkins to provide continuous integration services for software development.
- Worked on configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment.
- Experience in R equirement gathering & analysis, designing UML - for developing application specific Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams & State diagrams.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Configuration and Version control management using CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, C, C++
JAVA Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, EJB, Web Services, JSF, Spring Framework
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS, APACHE CAMEL.
Middleware Technologies: Web Services (SOAP and Restful)
XML: XML Schema, DTD, XSLT, SAX and DOM parsers.
Application Server/Web Server: WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
Modelling Tools: Visual Paradigm for UML, Rational Rose, MS Visio
Database: Oracle (version -11g, 10g, 9i ), My SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Tiles Framework
Other Tools: Log4J, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Apache Lucene, Apache Tika, JIRA, Putty, Node.js, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, Jenkins, JTA, Putty, JBoss Fuse, JBoss BRMS, XQuery, Hudson
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
IDE: Eclipse, Oracle Jdeveloper, NetBeans, RAD
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT HUB
SQL Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Squirrel SQL.
- Designed and developed a web site application using HTML5,CSS3, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Tiles framework and JQuery, XML, Servlets, JSP.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications .
- Worked on web applications using open source MVC frameworks.
- Worked on AOP (Spring) for logging the details in the database. This is used for Application level logging and data can be used for analysis in later stages.
- Designed the application in layered approach like Presentation, Service, DAO, Utils and Test modules.
- Design and implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations.
- Analysing business requirements in technical point of view.
- Design and Development of the system work flow.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Singleton, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Factory Pattern and DAO design patterns.
- Developed common XML schema's (XSD) as client contracts used to publish Top Down approach based Web Services
- Developed business layer using Spring, Hibernate and DAO’s.
- Used Hibernate as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with Oracle Database.
- Designed and implemented Hibernate Annotation-based persistence layer for backend.
- Used Criteria , HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping. Integrated the Spring and Hibernate framework
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using JUnit framework.
- Actively Participated in tracking and resolving Production issues.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Participated in requirement gathering and converting the requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed Web interface using JSP, Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), and Spring Framework.
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Created Angular JS controllers and services.
- Called Rest web services through Angular JS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Responsible for use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose in the Design phase.
- Used Apache Camel for creating Enterprise Integration Patterns or Routes in spring XML.
- Actively participated in complete development of “Agile Development Methodology” and tested the application in each iteration.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Designed and implemented DTO Design Patterns.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer information to the supply chain and domain expertise Monitoring Systems.
- Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Experience in writing EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Implemented spring framework for application transaction management.
- Developed Web Services to integrate with the External System.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the data between different components.
- Used Jenkins for providing easy-to-use for integrating the changes to the project.
- Used JTA to specify the standard java interfaces between a transaction manager and the parties involved in distributed transaction system.
- Implemented Maven build tool to build jar files.
- Developed the Junit test cases.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Responsible to write complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Extensively written unit and integration test cases using mock objects and JUnit.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using JUnit framework. Supports various kinds of testing activities starting from Integrated Unit Test, Sub System Test, System Test & User Acceptance Test.
Confidential, New York
- Designed the UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used JSP, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Used JMS for Point-to-Point asynchronous messaging for high transactional Banking operation.
- Worked on JQuery, AJAX, JASON and JSF for designing highly user interactive web pages.
- Implemented AJAX for better user experience by dynamically providing Asynchronous request and response communication between the client and the server.
- Created data access layer using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Integrated part of web layer of the application based on Struts into Spring.
- Implemented the design patterns DAO, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Wrote Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection
- Incorporated new Spring DAO implementation of Hibernate components for enrollment module.
- Used Spring’s AOP to implement logging feature seamlessly into the application.
- Successfully implemented the MVC pattern by writing the JSP’s as a view and Java beans i.e., POJO’s as a model and Action Servlet is the controller.
- Developed Persistence classes and O/R mapping (.hbm) files for Hibernate.
- Used Jenkins to build the results by RSS or email to get real time notifications on failure.
- Used Hibernate in the DAO layer to persist the data to the Database.
- Used HQL queries and Criteria API for efficient object retrieval
- Developed stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL to access the database.
- Used on DOM parser to read XML files
- Incorporated new methods into existing service business components
- Performed logging using log4j
- Performed unit testing by writing test cases using JUnit.
- Developed ANT scripts that checkout code from SVN repository, build EAR files, and deploy the EAR files on WebLogic Application server.
Environment: Core java, Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Angular JS, Hibernate, SQL, HTML, Springs, JQuery, JNDI, JMS, PL/SQL, JBOSS, ANT, XML, Java Script, CSS, Windows, Eclipse, Log4j,SVN.
- Implemented all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Developed the server side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Used JSP, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Developed Web services and written SOAP and created WSDL for web services.
- Developed various modules using MVC Struts.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with the application.
- Used Hibernate as persistent layer by mapping to the tables.
- Experience in writing Beans, Action Classes and Business Delegates using Action Forms, DynaActionForm and Validator Action Forms.
- Create Hibernate. Hbm mapping files for Data Models and configuring in hibernate.cfg.xml.
- Implemented the design of the applications using J2EE using Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Developed Spring Beans and Configured Spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Involved in the integration of Struts with Spring Framework and implemented Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Persistence with JPA.
- Configured Front Controller in springapp-config.xml of Spring MVC and implemented Spring Web flow.
- Written DAO classes to interface with Database using hibernate.
- Used XML parsers to parse the XML data
- Used O/R mapping tool Hibernate for persistence data.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Wrote the Hibernate-mapping XML files to define java classes - database tables mapping.
- Used Hibernate Template for various database update, insert, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Created Database tables and schema in Postgres based on data flow requirements.
- Written database Functions, Procedures and Triggers as per the business logic requirements.
- Build scripts were written to create a run time environment for ANT.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing the Business layer and the service layer.
- Followed Agile approach for the development process.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Postgres, MVC, AJAX, Java Script, CSS, HTML, ANT, JUnit, Apache Tomcat Server.
- Development and testing of the website using Struts and Spring framework.
- Implemented application logging and exception handling using Spring AOP.
- Used the Agile as SDLC process for the project execution.
- Developed highly responsive, dynamic user interface components using AJAX and JQuery.
- Used object oriented programming concepts of Java Script like Prototypes and Closures for client side data manipulation and encapsulation.
- Implemented MVC using Spring Framework.
- Handled the database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Designed and documented of the stored procedures
- Used WebSphere Portal as a server application. And also, some implementations with RESTful.
- Developed the CSS Classes for all Error, Form Elements and Warnings.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and Used Maven to build the application.
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application Server and development using Eclipse.