- A competent professional with 8 years of experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in both Web based and Enterprise applications including requirement analysis, design, and implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented (OO), Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Good experience in various open source Frameworks like Hibernate, Jersey, spring and Struts.
- Effective team player as well as individual performer with experience in Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle, MySQL
- Well experienced in Working on Core Java, J2EE (EJB, JSP & Servlets, JDBC, JMS), SQL, JQuery, HTML.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology - Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, XML, JMS (MQ series), Swing, Struts, NetBeans
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis
- Proficient in using ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and IBatis, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Strong experience in Spring Frameworks like Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JPA, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud
- Implemented the service projects on the Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Expert in latest technologies and approaches for SOA based development and good understanding of SOA life cycle, SOA design Backbone principle, Service registry and various other SOA infrastructures.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel as JMS provider
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3
- Hands on experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Borland JBuilder and Oracle Jdeveloper and deployment using application servers and web servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Extensively worked in Unified Modeling Tools (UML) in designing Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked on migrating the old java stack to Type safe stack using Scala for backend programming.
- Implemented Cluster for NoSQL tools Cassandra, MongoDB to address HBase limitations.
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Webservices technologies, data structure fundamentals.
- Having strong knowledge and experience on Microservices.
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting, Build and Deployment
- Extensive experience in implementing end to end testing using protractor
- Expertise in using Jasmine for unit testing and Karma for running unit tests.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies like TDD and BDD.
- Worked on container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift
- Proficient in build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins for builds and deployments to different environments
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as CVS, Rational ClearCase, SVN and GitHub
- Expert in using testing, logging and building tools like JUnit, Log4J and Ant.
- Strong skills in API design, Enterprise Application Integration, Database Design and knowledge of various Architecture, design, Integration patterns and Application frameworks development
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5, J2EE 6 / 5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SOA, JMS1.1, DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB, JAXP1.x
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g, MS SQL server 2008/2005, MySQL, DB2
NoSQL Database: MongoDB
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, JIRA, MOCKITO, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, VSS
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model
Other Tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, Jenkins (CI), Rational Rose, AWS, Docker, Log4J
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using JUnit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Used Rally for bug tracking and responsible for resolving these defects assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Backbone.js MVC framework that connects to internal RESTful API's.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2)
- Designed and developed in interface framework to keep the application of the JBPM Interaction.
- Using Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Streams to avoid boilerplate code, keep code simple and extensively used core java technologies such as Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Developed user interface as JSFs, prime faces, HTML and CSS and BOOTSTRAP with custom tag libraries using JSF Framework.
- Utilized Agile methodology to manage the development lifecycle of the project.
- Worked on Spring IOC, Spring Boot, JMS and Hibernate.
- Used MongoDB Connector for Hadoop is a plugin for Hadoop that provides the ability to use MongoDB as an input source and/or an output destination.
- Used Gradle tool for compilation. And used MongoDB integration for Batch Aggregation, DWS and ETL Data.
- Involved in developing and maintaining services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and spring MVC Framework.
- Developed the RESTful API to support the Standalone as well as the Solr Cloud mode, zookeeper, custom fields, NLP processing. Custom Request Handlers, Sharding.
- For Automated build and deployment integrated the developed application with BuildFarm.
- Experience in creating a web-service for applications.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Working on migrating existing legacy code to web services (SOAP & RESTful)
- Used SOAP UI tool to create test cases and quickly unit test the web service code.
- Knowledge on TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP protocols
- Done with Create DB, Collection, Documents, Projection, Aggregation, Replication, Sharding & Back up using Mongo DB.
- Used Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools like CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, TFS & Java Build tools like Apache Ant & Maven.
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
- Used extensively OOPS, Core Java, (J2SE, Collections, multithreading and exception handling), Servlets.
- Development of a Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure using Agile development methodologies for large scale JAVA and C++ applications.
- Implemented Web Services for business layer interaction with Virtual Learning Systems (VLS) like Adobe, Centra and WebEx using SOAP, JMS, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Deployed applications on JBoss Server.
- We used the most popular streaming tool KAFKA to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to Mongo DB, NoSQL database.
- Developed EJB Components for managing the business tier.
- Used DevOps tools for Code Deployment
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading and Collections.
- Development of SpringBoot application with Microservices.
- Implemented Microservices architecture to make application smaller and independent.
- Integrated with Spring Cloud Netflix's components like Eureka (Service Discovery), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Ribbon (Client-Side Load Balancing) and Zuul Proxy.
- Participated in a Scrum team and Agile Practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (RestApi Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Used Maven build script for building and deploying the application and Designing new database tables for the enhancements.
- Created User defined exception classes using Java.
- Involved in creating & consuming Restful web services to expose to other applications.
- Strong experience in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL API's.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for mortgage applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Wrote spring configuration file to define beans, define data source and Hibernate properties.
- Implementation of Ehcache as a second level cache in the DAO layer for Hibernate.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and updates in the database.
- Understanding user change requirements and analysing the source systems and Developed UI pages using JSP & Spring MVC frame work.
- Developing backend services in Java and Groovy.
- Developed Selenium test scripts for identified test cases by using data driven framework and developed function library to reduce redundant scripting.
- Designed, developed and implemented unit tests and product features.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Responsible for building/deploying consistently repeatable build/deployments to company non-production environments using JENKINS & BUILD Pipelines.
- Worked on AngularJS frame work to augment browser based applications with MVC Capability, built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Implemented REST web services using Jersey with the enabled OAUTH.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, Junit, and Selenium RC and Selenium Java client driver.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML5, JQuery, XML, JSON and CSS.
- Responsible for provisioning Kubernetes environment and deploying the dockerized applications by developing manifests.
- Writing Java classes, reusable components and Java Beans for getting data from oracle tables.
- Performing the Unit testing and basic functional testing with different set of data.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Developed the java code using Eclipse as IDE.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Generated the use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in the design phase using Star UML tool
- Wrote Action Classes to service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs. Extensively used Java 5 Generics, Autoboxing/ Unboxing, and Collections.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Worked on client-server and web based technology using J2EE, XML Technologies and also involved in the Product Development
- Responsible for developing new JSPs using struts tag libraries
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Configured Struts DynaAction Forms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation. Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation
- Used Tortoise CVS as a code repository to manage project code and JIRA as a defect tracking system for the application
- Developed the build scripts using ANT
- Configured and deployed application in Apache Tomcat server
Java Developer/ Mobile Developer
- Developed Controller Servlets and Action Servlets to handle the request and responses.
- Developing the web applications using Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Applying Spring Framework for transaction Management and Spring JDBC for building ORM, and for AOP and Dependency Injection
- Responsible for using AJAX framework with JQuery, Dojo, ExtJs implementation for Widgets and Events handling.
- Customizing Log4J for maintaining information and debugging.
- Customizing third party vendor information using Web services (SOAP and WSDL).
- Developed Request Cash Message and get Cash plugins using Java Beans.
- Worked with development of data access beans using hibernate, middle ware web service components.
- Develop the GUI using JSP, spring web flow following spring web MVC pattern.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Written the JUNIT test cases for the functionalities.
Environment: J2EE/J2EE, Java1.5, JSP, Ajax4JSF, JSF 1.2, Spring Frame Work 3, Hibernate, JMS, CSS3, Apache CXF, XML, HTML, Oracle.