- Over 7 years of experience in Full Life Cycle development, maintenance, enhancement and deployment of Web based, Client server and Distributed applications with emphasis on Object Oriented Concepts using Java/J2EE technologies in Finance, Insurance and health industries.
- Extensive experience in working withJ2EE technologies like Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC and Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and Multi-Threading.
- Extensive experience in Open Source Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Struts.
- Implemented the web-based applications following the MVC architecture using Spring Framework and used different Spring modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring with ORM Framework.
- Produced and consumed web services including SOAP & RESTful using SOAP UI, Java Web Services (JAXB),Apache CXF and JERSEY.
- Highly experienced in Database Analysis, Design, Implementation including Data Migration and Performance tuning for large-scale projects using Oracle.
- Good Experience of MySQL, MS-SQL and in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Joins and Triggers for different Data Models .
- Experience in AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Dynamo DB and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Experience in working with leading frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular 2/4, NodeJS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Worked in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) environments like Waterfall model and Agile methodology.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and Enterprise based applications on
- Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in RDBMS implementation and development using MSSQL, Oracle and DB2.
- Experience in writing test cases using various JS based frameworks like Karma, Jasmine.
- Experienced in writing and implementing test cases using JUnit, JMeter and Mockito.
- Well-experienced in Server maintenance, Administration and deploying Servlets, JSP and EJB components. Deployed in JBoss, WAS 6.0, Weblogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Application Servers.
- Proficient in programming on different Java IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD 7, NetBeans, RAD.
- Good exposure on using build tools like Ant, Maven,Gradle and logging with Log4j.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JNDI
Java Frameworks & Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Ant, Maven and Gradle
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres.
Web/App Servers: OracleApplication Server, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT, Clear case
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, AWS
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Dreamweaver
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10, UNIX (Solaris, Red Hat, Linux).
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. Java Developer / Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked primarily withSpring MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver to develop the application.
- Developed Angular JS custom directives, working on attribute level, element level, class level directives.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks loosely based on Spring.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Oracle DBMS.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and implemented test cases in JUnit
- Deployed the war file of the enterprise application on WebSphere application server that handles various requests from Client and fixed deployment issues.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- UsedGIT to track and maintain the different version of the project.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer / Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed the application using JSF, MVC Framework.
- Used Angular JS to create custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Worked in development of web services for business operations using RESTand Apache CXF, implementing SOA architecture.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Spring annotations mechanism to create RESTful applications.
- Involved in the spring controller development using Spring MVC, spring security and spring core modules.
- Implemented WebSphere MQ for provisioning using the Spring JMS Listeners to parse the XML message.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in
- Hibernate Utility class.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using Spring Framework’s Hibernate DAO Support and Hibernate
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database using Altova Database Spy.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins job for Continuous Integration(CI) tool.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in Apache Tomcat.
- Performed deployment of applications on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appender’s components.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Used SVN for source code version control and Eclipse as IDE.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Spring Batch, REST web services, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Oracle, Jenkins, CSS, Log4j, JQuery, JIRA, SOAP, XML, UML, JUnit, Angular JS, Node JS, Apache Tomcat, SVN, Maven, Eclipse, JUnit.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Experienced in PHP web services using SOAP and REST.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data and Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Experience in implementing Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client .
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Designing and building Futures/Options applications using Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrency, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Apache Tomcat.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and rectified the services using REST APIs.
- Provided leadership for service-oriented architecture (SOA) initiative by designing and developing web service interfaces to outside vendors and to internal systems.
- Worked on multithreading while synchronization is applied.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQuery.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements and developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed POJO based programming model using Spring framework.
- Involved in system design and development using Collections and multithreading for the action classes.
- Implemented Multithreading synchronization using Thread pools, executive service and lock interfaces.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) Pattern and Dependency Injection of Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ as a message queue.
- Used Web Services to connect to mainframe for the validation of the data.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- Developed code to call stored procedures using Spring JDBC.
- Designed and developed access logging using Spring AOP and log4j debugging for services access report and audit purpose.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO) and Adapter during the development of components.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process the data using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Used JBOSS Application Server to deploy the build.
- Participated in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Implemented UNIX Shell to deploy the application.
- Used MYSQL database for data persistence.
- Used CVS as version control system.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Analysis, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Configured the WebLogic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files (html, images and CSS).
- Involved in developing Static and Dynamic pages using JSP and Servlets.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance and used Angular JS.
- Created Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files for individual modules.
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
- Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier
- Implemented business logic on server-side using Session Beans and Entity beans.
- Deployment of application using Maven.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, coding and testing phases of software development.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed and developed various business services and methods utilized by online web applications for fulfilling their functionalities using Spring.
- Developed Controllers and Validator components using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Struts for reporting and used a test-driven approach to development leveraging spring’s support for unit testing.
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers.
- Developed complete Business tier with Session beans and CMP Entity beans with EJB 2.0 standards using
- Used JMS Queue communication in authorization module.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers, and functions to process the data using SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables.
- Used SAX Parser to parse the XML files.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Beans, XML, Web services, SQL, Eclipse, Rational Rose, JMS