- Software Developer with strong experience of 6 Years in designing, developing and maintaining the web based and the business applications using Java, J2EE, Weblogic Portal, Websphere, Single Page UI (User Interface) application design and development, Oracle Technologies, NO SQL and proficient in all aspects of system architecture, including designing and implementing large, scalable, distributed systems.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in Spring MVC framework ( Core, Context, AOP, MVC, Security, Batch, Boot ), JSF Framework.
- Expertise in Object Oriented technologies using Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, JDBC, Java Mail, SOAP and REST based Web Services .
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Ember.JS, bootstrap.JS, require .JS, D3.JS, etc.
- Hands - on experience in creating Angular modules, controllers, directives, and filters to deploy the entire business logic.
- Expert in UI/UX design tools including Photoshop, In Vision, Sketch, Illustrator and Adobe Effects .
- Worked on ASP.NET Security features using filters such as Authentication and Authorization .
- Good experience in creating components documentation using react.js
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS, Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and button etc.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Utilized the latest front-end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Excellent experience in developing the web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Excellent experience in developing the mobile/web applications using the new technologies like ECMAScript 5/6, AngularJS, Angular2/4, Apache Cordova, Backbone.js, React Native, TypeScript, CSS media queries, Bootstrap to implement the Model View Controllers (MVC)and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Good knowledge on Angular 5 handle events, Directives, Decorators and Routing etc.
- Proficient to work with SOAP/Restful Web Services and JSON data communicates with HTTP, XML, AJAX to handle the $http request and response services and create a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Good understanding of Big Data concepts like Hadoop, Map - Reduce, Datasets, Streaming
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Experience in database design and writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, Postgre SQL and MySQL .
- Experienced with UI manual/automated testing tools using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and Protractor and code optimization SQL queries on databases like Oracle, SQL Server , and PostgreSQL also worked on NoSQL Database like MongoD B.
- Experienced with Agile methodology and familiar with document drafting and Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Waterfall methodologies.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in teams, can handle multiple projects while paying attention to details, accomplished problem solving and analytical skills to Collaborate with business analysts to define business requirements and ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, Web Services, Microservices, OSGI, Spring, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
Programming languages: C#, C++, JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows NT/98/95/2000 & Windows XPDatabases: MongoDB, SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB 3.4, Rethink DB, Cassandra, AWS, ORACLE 10g, 11g
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, internet explorer, C hrome Developer Tools
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, Jboss, Apache
IDE’S and Tools: NPM, GRUNT, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Edit plus, Notepad++, sublime text, Bower, Grunt, Gulp
Testing Tools: Karma, Junit, Jasmine, Enzyme, Protractor
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
Sr. Java Developer
- Extensively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as Requirements Analysis, Design and Implementation and Maintenance in Agile environment.
- Designed and developed the dynamic web application using HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, ECMAScript (ES6), JQuery, Node JS, React, Bootstrap, Angular 4.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux .
- Designed and maintained front-end page layout using HTML, CSS, Node.js, Ember JS and React JS
- Created Responsive Web Design using React JS, Ember JS, Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries .
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Created micro services to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Followed Java &J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Designed dynamic web pages using ASP.Net Web Forms, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Redux and Visual Studio .
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used HTML5 Form Validation, Type and Attributes Restrictions to validate the client inputs.
- Handled Cross Browser Compatibility Issues and Unified CSS Layout across various browsers and platforms such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTful API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming restful web services and used Angular 4 forms like template driven forms, Modern driven forms to perform form validations both on the server side and the client side.
- Involved in developing a Large-Scale Application with a Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular 4 .
- Implemented AJAX calls in Angular 4.0 to fetch data from the backend API's .
- Have used RXJS with Angular 4 to create Observables in implementing the various functionality.
- Have debugged the Angular 4 app and fixed errors in the code.
- Written the code from the back-end services like REST API using JQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular4 .
- Completed UI/UX design with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch for web-end and mobile end.
- Completed user testing and usability analysis with wire-framing and prototyping tools such as InVision .
- Developing test cases using Mocha frameworks, running those test cases with Karma , Junit for Java performance testing, Jasmine for unit test runner which encourages refactoring and identify issues before deployment.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Developed many Tablix Reports, Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, Drill Down Reports and Charts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used the Git for version controlling a JIRA for the project tracking.
- Attended Daily stand-up meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for project.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Worked on Agile (Scrum) Development team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Experience In designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC framework and enhanced the design using Stateless Session beans for the Middle Tier development.
- Developed J2EE, JAVA Restful web application for status reporting using Struts, Tomcat, Hibernate and Servlets.
- Developed Restful Web Services as End point to share the data with the other products using JSON as messaging medium.
- Developed page layouts using style sheet management frameworks such as SASS/LESS and CSS3.
- Used BABEL along with ES6 to get best performance with REACT JS , working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web application on the client side.
- Implemented Flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Experience in RESTful Web services to integrate between client side and server side.
- Developed robust form management system with complete CRUD capabilities in React Native , Redux, and Firebase.
- Made UI elements behave natively by communicating between native elements and React Native elements.
- Coded to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend REST API as a part of JSON.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin padding, table Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Bosten, MA
Java Frontend Developer
- Created front-end web Layout using Sublime with HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in User interface design for n-tier Web application using JQuery, PHP, JSON, AJAX, Responsive Web Design, SOAP Web Services, and REST Web Services.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control ( SVN ).
- Thorough knowledge of Spring/Hibernate and similar frameworks.
- Hands on experience on CSS pre-processors such as SASS and LESS .
- Work with NPM to set up the environment and install tools for AngularJS based Application.
- Implemented the user login authentication using AngularJS .
- Built Angular Template for products using Angular Material and using ng-repeat to iterate the products list.
- Used ng-option to build the drop-down list to implement several search patterns such as search by categories or by brand.
- Involved in Restful JSON data synchronizing using Angular Services .
- Built reusable custom-directives and custom-filters for DOM manipulation and format the displayed data in the view.
- Created Routing hierarchy for different view by using AngularJS UI Router and isolating scopes in custom directives.
- Used Google Chrome DevTools to debug and profile the single-page application.
- Conducted extensive functionality testing by using Jasmine and Karma .
- Used BitBucket to update and manage the version of the application.
- Worked in Agile environment and submitted daily status report to team leader.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML .
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox (Firebug).
- Used Source Tree, GIT for version control and ALM for defect tracking.
- Unit testing is done using jasmine with karma by using karma-jasmine test runner.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
Environment: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS/CSS3, GIT, J-Query, JSON, AJAX, DOM, Node.js, AngularJS, Oracle DB, Jasmine, Dreamweaver.