- Overall 10+ years of experience in Software IT development in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and support of Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE based technologies.
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications using Spring framework with modules like Spring workflow, Spring MVC and Spring integration.
- 3+ years of experience in middle tier shared service SOA methodology using SOAP and Restful web services.
- Extensive experience with J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade, Front Controller, Data Access Objects, Value Objects, MVC/Model 2 Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing secure web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, Log4J, Web services, SOA, XML, HTML and UML.
- Proficient in developing and deploying web based projects using IBM Web Sphere Application Server 7.0, BEA Web Logic Server 10.0, JBOSS application Server 7.1 Final and IDEs like Eclipse 3.6, IBM Rational Application Developer, and IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0, 5.1.2.
- Expertise in writing the multi - threaded systems with the core features of synchronization, abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism and exception handling.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) using Rational Rose.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis through support.
- Expertise in developing Web-based GUIs and Client Side validations using JSP, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS.
- Expertise in developing Custom Tag Libraries.
- Expertise in developing Business Components like EJBs using Session Beans
- Expertise in developing Persistent Layer using Entity Beans
- Expertise in using various different parsers using SAX, DOM & JAXB.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle, MY SQL, DB2 and SQL SERVER.
- Good knowledge in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL including writing queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, challenging environment with excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and can perform multitasking efficiently.
Languages: C, C++, COBOL, JCL, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Threads, Applets, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, RMI, ANT, JDBC, XML
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Spring 3, Hibernate, JSF, Log4j, iLog
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web sphere, JBoss
Web Services: AXIS, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, UDDI
IDE’s: Eclipse, JDeveloper, NetBeans, IBM RAD, IBM WSAD
Message Oriented Middleware: JMS, MQ Series
UML Tools: Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MY SQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, OS/390, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, TDD(Test Driven Development)
Sr J2EE Developer
- Use the MVC architecture for the design and development of the product.
- Participate in PI planning meetings with Business owners, design leads and other business partners and finalize the Sprint commitments for the agile team.
- Develop the application using Spring and Hibernate framework
- Create SQL queries, database concepts and stored procedures.
- Develop session and entity beans to build the business logic.
- Employ various design patterns like DAO, Service locator, Business delegate, etc.
- Develop use cases and other UML diagrams that get transformed into soft codes.
- Involve in bug reporting and fixing.
- Develop and consume Rest Web service.
- Develop test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Leading the Team and involved in Onsite-Offshore Co-ordination. Mentoring the Team members when it’s required.
- Document the User Manual explaining in detail the various flows of control.
Confidential, North Carolina
Sr J2EE Consultant/Application Architect.
- Understand the requirements, story board and prepare design & Unit test documents.
- Use StarUML to develop case diagrams and Visio to develop sequence diagrams.
- Develop the application using Spring MVC framework and Hibernate framework.
- Create and enhance various UI screens using JSP
- Create SQL queries, database concepts and stored procedures.
- Implement MVC, singleton, DAO and various design patterns.
- Follow check list and execute the Unit test cases.
- Co-ordinate with testing team to complete SIT & UAT.
- Use SVN version control for code check-in and check-out.
- Assist team to complete the deployment process.
- Work on issue fixing and enhancements to fulfill user needs.
- Designed, developed prototype to evaluate the architecture and to meet the performance requirement.
- Involved in understanding the Requirements, Designing and preparing the technical specification document with Architecture diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagrams.
- Responsible for writing Session Beans and setting different transaction attributes for these business services.
- Established JDBC connection to retrieve the customer account details and transactions list from the Oracle database.
- Created connection pooling method to avoid the waiting for database connection.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Designed and developed Custom tags, Action classes and configured Message Resources, Action messages and Action errors.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 2.0 API to access the Oracle database.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application to meet nonfunctional requirements.
- Deployed the application in the WebLogic Server environment using Ant tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
Java Analyst Programmer
- Designed GUI’s for various modules.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Used EJB’s session beans for the developing of application layer.
- Involved in developing Servlets for middle level between the view and the logic
- Used the JDBC Connections for the database polling
- Wrote SQL scripts to create and maintain the database, roles, users, tables, views, procedures and triggers in Oracle
- Used Prepared Statements to embed SQL queries into java code.
- Used SQL to access data from Oracle database.
ConfidentialJava Analyst Programmer
- Used the Use cases, Interaction diagrams and Class diagrams in development of the application.
- Implemented "Model View Controller (MVC)" architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Created Servlets and Java Server Pages, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- JDBC is used for data interaction with Oracle database.
- Written stored procedures in Oracle to validate data and ensure System integrity for various tests based on different specifications.
- Involved in deployment components on WebSphere application server.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, EJB, XML, WebSphere , WSAD, ANT, Oracle 9i, Win NT.