- Around 9 Years of experience in Development, Testing, Integration, Deployment and Maintenance of various applications in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensively worked on Java technologies like JSP, Servlets, Struts, spring, Hibernate.
- Expertise in Server - side development using J2SE, J2EE,Web Services, JNDI, JMS, Apache Solace, Apache Kafka.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Advanced experience Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Batch and Spring Boot applications.
- Working on PaaS and IaaS Cloud Services to delivers experience for deploying, running and scaling applications on the Enterprise Cloud.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (Analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and Understanding requirement document, to come up with design document, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams for the implementation.
- Expertise in developing N-Tier architecture using design patterns such as MVC, Singleton and DAO.
- Used JMS API for messaging and asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Certified on SAFe 4 Certified Practitioner.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment with using CA Rally Agile and Enterprise Jira on development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player.
Languages: J2SE, J2EE
Technology service Tools/IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Edit plus, JBoss Developer, SOAP UI, Jenkins, Lara, Postman, Splunk, Appdynamics, Sonar Cube, CA Rally, Enterprise Jira
Server: Web logic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS 6.2, WebSphere 4.0
Frame work: Struts 1.2, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Quality Tool: Quality Center, JIRA and Rally
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, PostGre SQL, SQL Server and DB2
Configuration/Build Tools: CVS, GitHub, SVN, Ant, Maven
Technologies: Apache Kafka, Apache BeanIO, Apache camel, Solace, Database Quartz, Redis, Gson, Json
Cryptography Methodology: Hiped encryption, Voltage encryption
Testing Frmeworks: Junit, Mockito
Web Services: SOAP, REST
- Working on product which is starting from scratch integrating the application to mainframe OMVS to distributed application.
- Built in java applications OMVS Z/OS to extract the required data and consumed by distributed application.
- Design the HLD's and LLD's for the application.
- Follows and executes on CI/CD practices for the product.
- Estimates case capability level work effort for input to project planning.
- Participates in technical design. Can develop from specifications, under limited guidance.
- Interfaces with product owners, scrum master and clients to clarify stories and capabilities.
- Works independently to develop, configure, code and test programs from user stories and design.
- Provide technical mentorship to my team.
- Working on various Applications to migrate IaaS and PaaS cloud infrastructures.
- Using CI/CD tool for continuous integration for the applications.
- Developed and migrated application from struts to spring technology.
- Working on JMS API for messaging and asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Developed and Migrated MQ’s to Apache solace or Apache Kafka as per the requirements.
- Using for monitoring the logging services using Splunk and Appdynamics to the required applications.
- Implementation of Redis to the applications.
- Implementation of Object store or NAS storage to required applications.
- Develop the Restful & SOAP services.
- Using micro service architecture developed applications using Spring Boot.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed the presentation layer using Java Server Pages (JSP), Tiles, Ajax and Java Script.
- Spring Core, and Spring AOP. Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used CVS to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Worked on WebSphere Portal integration with WBISF in getting Work Items raised by the process flows from WBISF. Developed the front end using JSP JSTL, AJAX and Display Tag libraries.
- Developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum Design and development of components, such as Class and Sequence diagram in UML Designed the front end using Java Applets and Swing, as well as JSP. Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server. Used Subversion for software version control.
- Struts framework for MVC design Pattern, Action class, Action Servlets, Form Bean.
- Implemented simulated top-down SOAP based Web Service to test the business logic for the rating calculation.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series, Web Service, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MS SQL database server. Designed User Interface using AngularJS, CSS3, jQuery and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL Server. Used Java Persistence API (JPA) for managing relational data mapping.
- Spring framework to implement bean to declare a service and accessed those using Application context.
- Used JMS for sending and receiving Message through application server.
- Used SVN for version control & Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Requirements gathering and creating technical specifications.
- Build the web application using J2EE technologies.
- Designed and developed various service layer methods to add employee, delete employee and update employee and also retrieve the employee groups from LDAP.
- Used LDAP java library to retrieve employee data from LDAP; testing the functionality of web pages.