- 8+ of experience in developing web - based n- tier architecture, internet, and working through analysis, design, development, testing, implementation in client/server by using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient with different Software development methodologies including Waterfall, and Agile (SCRUM).
- Extensive experience in development and deployment of multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using Java J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, JSF, MongoDB, Java Beans, and Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Hands on experience in implementing web applications using frameworks like Spring (IOC, DI, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Test module and integration with ORM tools like Hibernate. Experienced with XML Related technologies such as XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, DTD, and OM Parsers.
- Managing and configuring systems such as GitHub, Gitlab, and Bitbucket.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Front end part of the application using AngularJS, Backbone.js, Node.js, React.js, CSS, and HTML5.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, AWS, Kafka, Cassandra, My SQL, Restful.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns. Strong hands-on experience with Angular 2 and Angular 4 and NodeJS.
- Hands on experience in developing API for SOAP and REST based web services to integrate third party functional modules into the core application.
- Expertise in Core Java Object Oriented concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections.
- Experience in log management tool like Splunk, generating the application usage reports.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation and maintenance of system architectures using application servers like WebLogic , WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS .
- Good Knowledge and Understanding of both Relational Database and non- Relational Database like MongoDB.
- Experience in using frameworks like Hibernate, Java Server Face along with Extensive experience in Python. Understanding of VPN solutions.
- Good understanding of Hadoop architecture, Hadoop Distributed File System, and various components such as HDFS, Name Node, Data Node, Job Tracker, Resource Manager, Task Tracker, Node Manager, YARN, Apache Spark and MapReduce concepts.
- Experience in designing Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with jQuery and AJAX.
- Proficiency in developing MVC2 based applications by using various integration of open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and Object Relational Mapping Technologies like Hibernate .
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications. Solid experience in application development as a Java/J2EE developer using Web Sphere Application Server v7.0 and WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- Advanced Java programming experience with Spring framework/Spring Boot.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Microsoft access in writing PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Experienced in using WSDL, Apache AXIX, and SOAP for web services.
- Extensive experience in deploying applications in various application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Experience in developing test cases with JUnit, Apache Log4j, and JMeter.
Languages: Java (6/7/8), J2EE 1.5/1.4, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JPA, JNDI, EJB.
Libraries: Angular 2 and Angular 4, React.JS, jQuery, Node.JS and Express.js
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM (3.x/4.x), Spring MVC (3.x/4.x), Spring (IOC, AOP), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Microservices, Mockito and Cucumber.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS-SQL Server 2005, DB2, Mongo DB, DynamoDB, Couch DB, NoSQL, Cassandra and PostgreSQL.
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio code, Atom, Ant (1.x), Maven (3.x), Gradle (3.x), Junit (4.11), JIRA and Rally.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Drools, Web Sphere (6.x), WebLogic (9.x).
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, S3, SQS, Kinesis, SES, Dynamo DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS API, AWS Identity and access managementDebugging Tools: Find Bug, Jacoco.
Project Build / Project Management Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Web Pack, Jenkins, DOCKER, AWS.
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, SVN, CVS and ClearCase.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, and MacOS
Unit Test Framework: Jasmine, Karma, Chai, Mocha, TestNG, Selenium and Protractor
Confidential, New York City, NY
Full Stack Application Developer
- Developed application using core Java 8 with lambda and processing data with streams.
- Developed REST API using Jersey frame work.2
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with Ant Script.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging.
- Up to date on evaluating new analytical tools and projects like Apache Spark.
- Used log4j as the logging framework through SLF4J abstraction.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling. Used SVN Subversion for software version control.
- Implemented Web services to propagate information to next Level partners using RESTful Web services.
- Extended BOOTSTRAP for UI theme and developed CSS to support Responsive web design.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular 4, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.js and EXT.js, ExpressJS.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC.
- Hands on experience in various Java Core concepts such as Collections , Exception Handling ,
- Multithreading .
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, jQuery, HTML5, Used Eclipse IDE for designing.
- Configured GRUNT for building client-side code (CSS, JS, HTML Minifier)
- Used MongoDB for storing employee details, designing documents and collections Wrote SQL stored procedures, used JDBC to connect to database.
- Designed and developed persistence layer components using Spring Hibernate to store and fetch data from database.
- Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the messages to Cassandra DB in Kafka.
Confidential, Union, NJ
- Analyzing and understanding the business requirements and coordinating the team for all the enhancements and project deliveries which includes Co-ordination with various teams to procure the data to be indexed.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Used Spring MVC to develop light weight business component and Core Spring framework for Dependency injection and AOC.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate Frameworks for ORM functionality in Spring Framework.
- Integrated Spring Security for single sign on for different users.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with GitHub for managing the code.
- Successfully run the service by the M2E technique, by developing the Maven Project in eclipse with all the necessary attributes.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control), Implemented the business logic using EJB (session and entity beans). Good Knowledge on Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Framework for annotation driven transaction management.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as Business Delegate, Session Facade, singleton in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Deployed the service code through Jenkins to Quality Control and worked to resolve the test failures.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run the underwriting workbench application.
- Implemented WEB Service Layer for exposing order services to other platform independent applications using REST and SOAP web services.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series, Web Service, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MSSQL database server.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for building responsive website with rich look.
- Developed the RESTful web services using Spring and used spring boot for Microservices .
- Used JAX-WS(SOAP) and JAX-RS(REST) to produce web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services.
- Used Hibernate as the persistence layer to interact with database.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MSSQL Server.
- Wrote complex SQL, Stored Procedure, HSQL & Criteria queries and reviewed the same with peers.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using Ehcache to reduce the Data base trips.
- Maintained version control of code using GitHub.
- Work with DNS to map the website to its IP address.
- Deploy the applications in WebSphere Community Edition server & Tomcat servers.
- Perform Code Review before delivery.
- Implemented Logging using Apache Log4j for the Data Extraction jobs.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Used Intellij Gradle for the source code development.
- Developed code using Spring framework for processing CANADA regular payment transactions and payroll transactions.
- Used core java concepts multi-threading processes, components and Apache Active MQ for messaging.
- Used Spring IOC, Dependency Injection (DI), and integrated with Spring ORM for data persistence.
- Used Spring AOP for instrumenting the logging feature using cross-cutting concerns.
- Integrated DB with hibernate framework.
- Fixing bugs and maintenance support like MQ message re-processing during exceptions, debugging and supporting QA during QA phase.
- Implemented Restful web services and defined the entity model using the XSD Schema.
- Created Wiki pages using Confluence Documentation.
- Created and maintained process development by defining user stories and maintaining them on JIRA software.
- Coordinate with other teams for the best integration with other/external modules as and when required.
- Implemented Restful webservices.
- Prepared unit tests using JUnit and JMeter.
- Used Hibernate for developing the DAOs.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers for automating the data synchronization.
- Implemented performance tests using Apache JMeter.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J.
- Constructed build and deployment scripts using Maven and automated the deployment process using Jenkins.
- Supported application through UAT and post production phases.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and involved in Agile methods, break tasks into small increments called SCRUM with minimal planning.
- Designed client application using HTML, JSP, CSS, AngularJS, and XML.
- Spring Framework at Business Tier and Uses spring's Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Worked with RESTful/HTTP API's web services for processing JSON, XML data formats.
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DTO, DAO and Service Locator Pattern, Singleton Pattern, factory and MVC architectural design pattern.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and Spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Implemented Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Wrote configuration files for injecting EJBs.
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with log4J and transaction handling in DAOs.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and Maven scripts for the application
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggers and functions using PL/SQL and for data integrity among all tables.
- Writing complex SQL queries and reviewing SQL queries for the other team members.
- Used Apache Camel with URIs to work directly with any kind of Transport or messaging model such as HTTP, ActiveMQ and JMS
- Involved in code review and test case review process.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Implementation of new module development, new change requirement, fixes the code.
- Defect fixing for defects identified in pre-production environments and production environment.
- Wrote technical design document with class, sequence, and activity diagrams in each use case.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Used Hibernate for persistence framework, involved in creating DAO's and used Hibernate for ORM mapping.
- Written Java classes to test UI and Web services through JUnit .
- Used SVN for version control. Log4J was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Used SoapUI for testing the Web Services.
- Use of MAVEN for dependency management and structure of the project
- Create the deployment document on various environments such as Test , QC , and UAT .
- Involved in system wide enhancements supporting the entire system and fixing reported bugs.
- Explored Spring MVC , Spring IOC , Spring AOP and Hibernate in creating the POC.
- Reviewed requirements with the support group and developed an initial prototype.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the application components using JSP, Servlets components using J2EE design pattern.
- Wrote Specification for the development.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Strut MVC.
- Struts-Config XML file was created, and Action mappings were done.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP UI Components as View and Action Servlet as a Controller
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Used JSP’s HTML on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script for client-side validations.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures, used JDBC to connect to database.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the data layer using JDBC and performed configuration of JAVA Application Framework
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Extensively worked on PL/SQL, SQL.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI).
- Tested and validated the application on different testing environments.
- Performed functional, integration and validation testing.
Technical Environment: Java 1.4, J2EE, Oracle 9i, Struts, JSP, HTML, Servlets, Java Script, Rational Rose, SQL, PL-SQL, JDBC, MS Excel, UML, Apache Tomcat.