- Experienced in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise working in the Agile methodology environments like Scrum, TDD, BDD.
- Experienced in performing code reviews, refactoring, and training and mentoring team members.
- Experience in developing distributed Web applications and Enterprise applications using Java/ J2EE technologies (Core Java (JDK 6+), Servlets, JSP, EJB).
- Experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS, Routing, Controllers, Services, and Custom Directives.
- Experience using frameworks like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, and Struts2.
- Expertise in developing Multi - tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Multi-threading API.
- Extensive experience in design, development and support Model View Controller using Struts and Spring framework.
- Experienced in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful Webservices and developed Restful API with JSON and XML.
- Expertise in Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, REST, Jersey, JTA, XML and Web Sphere MQ Series with good experience in developing and deploying Enterprise Java Beans on various Application Servers
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Junit, TestNG, Mockito.
- Experienced using tools like JIRA, Confluence, Rally.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Experienced in custom VPC configurations, Customer Gateways for Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Formation for rapid deployments, High Availability, and Well Architected Frameworks for the Cloud.
- Extensive experience using SQL and PL/SQL to write complex queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Proficiency in working with SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in using different version control systems like GIT, ClearCase, CVS, SVN.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java.
Build and CI tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT, Bamboo, Jenkins
Version controls: SVN, GIT VSS, Clear case
Platforms: HP-UX, LINUX, Windows.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JMS, Web Services.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, AJAX, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Struts.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XQuery, XSD and XSLT
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, J2EE Server, Apache Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server.
IDE / Tools: RAD, WSAD, Eclipse with My Eclipse, Rational Rose, WebStorm, IntelliJ.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, S3, Cloud watch, SNS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Formation, Cloud Stack
Database: Oracle 8i/9i, 10g/11g/12c, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2 Cassandra, MongoDB
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Agile.
- Followed Agile software development methodology in building the System in an iterative and incremental manner.
- Created a Collections in MongoDB by writing Java code through Spring Boot specifications, as part of the implementation and implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Integrated Struts with Spring by delegating Struts action management to Spring framework.
- Developed the project using struts components - Struts-config.xml, tiles, form-beans and plugins in Struts architecture.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server-side validation, Struts Action classes using Struts controller component and Layout management using Struts Tiles Framework.
- Used Core Spring framework for Dependency injection and configured JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Configured the user actions (Struts Actions) using XML. The controller uses XML mappings in struts to map the request to the server-side functionality.
- Experienced in developing applications using React JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux to achieve MVC design flow to the application.
- Installed and configured Oracle RDBMS on UNIX and Windows environments
- Configured and created JMS servers with various JMS Modules like Queues, Topics, Connection Factories, distributed Queues, and Distributed topics.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Migrated DB2 databases from AIX servers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud servers on Linux
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used SOAPUI for testing responses of SOAP web service, also generated Mock Service in SOAPUI to simulate and test the functionalities of Web Service.
- Used SOAP Web Services (synchronous and asynchronous) for checking customer information like names (NA), credit checks and scores with bureau (LE/CCB/CES).
- Defined hibernate mappings to map database tables and created queries.
- Created programmatic query by using Criteria and Query by Example (QBC and QBE).
- Defined project dependencies for Maven to build the project based on the package goals and used GIT for version control
Full Stack Developer
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software, involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Participated in using Spring Boot architecture. Used Angular-JS in front-end, Spring framework in business layer and Hibernate in persistence layer.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experience in creating JSON files that mock the Micro services locally.
- Created proof of concept for the next generation application using React JS with Redux.
- Developed the application using Spring IOC to communicate with the persistence layer.
- Implemented Spring Security Both at administration and user’s side.
- Designed and developed Restful services to handle various requests from all the application screens.
- Worked on integrating backend Restful service calls with Bootstrap components by fetching the data using Angular HTTP service and displaying it within various Bootstrap based components.
- Implemented automatic email notification of the monthly statements for the customers using Java Mail
- Used Hibernate to create an in-memory Persistence Layer that was mapped to the RDBMS tables and columns.
- Implemented Micro services architecture with Netflix Eureka, Ribbon using Spring Cloud for making different application smaller and independent.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls
- Experience in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by applying Angular2.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used Spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS.
- Set up Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven 3.1.
- Tested the development by using Selenium and used GIT for version control.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular-JS, React JS, JSP, Tomcat 6, GIT, Oracle 11g, Hibernate 3.1, Web Services, Servlets, WSDL, XML, UML, HTML, AWS, Angular2
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in enhancing the existing Trade Confirmation Project and providing support.
- Designed and developed the project using Spring Web MVC, hibernate using front controller design pattern.
- Integrated with Restful Services (JSON) to fetch data and build Transaction GRID, Dashboards, etc.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Used Spring, and Restful Web Services and optimized the performance for better user experience.
- Used Sonar and Jenkins tools for code review and integration testing.
- Designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Implemented Spring architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Designed and Developed User Interface using Spring framework and JSP, JSTL, EL, Custom Tag libraries, jQuery, and CSS.
- Designed Restful XML web service for handling AJAX requests and configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Used Angular2 Model to achieve two-way binding and to display validation message and error message
- Built a consumer price comparison application on the Azure platform that requires no on-premises hardware. The application is designed to scale to meet the needs of an unpredictable fluctuating worldwide demand.
- Sending and configuring Queue to send messages using JMS message Queue.
- Deployed and maintained Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes.
- Created AWS RDS database instances consisting of Oracle, SQL Server and AWS RDS Oracle database clusters.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Updated the front-end of the web application based on user selection using Ajax and serve Resource.
- Used Gradle plug-in to build the application and deployed the application using Jenkins build scripts.
- Performed testing using JUnit by developing proper test cases and documented project knowledge and access related information on confluence.
- Installs DB2 software and apply fix packs with zero problems.
- Setup JIRA Sandboxes and test new plugins and add-ons to ensure compatibility and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Involved in deploying the application in the QA and Prod Environments using Jenkins.
Environment: Java/JEE, JIRA, JMS, jQuery, Jenkins, JUNIT, Bootstrap, Eclipse IDE, AWS, SVN, CQL, Cassandra, Spring, Hibernate, Backbone-JS.
- Enhancing the system to improve user experience and developed functions to acquire data from the Web Service using AngularJS 1.8.x and AJAX with Restful MVC
- Added interactive user interface components such as menu bar integration.
- Collaborate with other programmers on application code quality, overall design, and ensure application quality of services such as reusability, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Used waterfall methodology for the software development.
- Involved in implementation of the data access layer using Hibernate and Oracle.
- Implemented Restful Web service to search external and Internal AD user accounts.
- Implemented various design patterns like Service locator, MVC, DAO, Business Delegate, Interceptor, singleton, and Front controller
- Extensively logged the data in the application using Log4j and used Eclipse as the IDE for the application.
- Created components to build and initialize hibernate session factory and implemented Second level caching using EHCache mechanism.
- Designed system for the Azure platform to ensure massive compute resources are available to allow NKR to scale internationally
- Implemented functionality to read the JSON data and generating Excel file formatted output.
- Customized JIRA issue types, fields, and workflows to match existing workflows and quickly adapt to changes as processes evolve and also for bug tracking.