- Software Developer with 3+ years of Experience in application development with Java and J2EE Technologies
- Exposed to web development with emphasis on all stages of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using design patterns.
- Co - ordinate with team for analysis and requirement gathering for different Software Methodologies Agile(SCRUM/TDD), Waterfall.
- Adapted in developing application more flexible for future enhancements by following the all Object Oriented Programming standards and Generics .
- Effective Hands -on experience for building Rich UI Applications using HTML, CSS, Boot Strap, Java Script, JSP, JSTL, JSON, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS.
- Expertise in developing Web Services on Server side and consuming Web services in Client side by using REST , Spring, and SOAP .
- Quite experience in Spring Framework modules (Spring Core, Spring Web, Spring Data Access/Integration).
- Acquired potential experience in basic design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, DAO, DTO and View Helper Pattern .
- Effective Hands on experience in designing several persistent classes and involved in designing and creating generic DAOs for the domain model to increase the reusability of methods by using of Hibernate with JPA annotation.
- Proficiency in deploying J2EE Applications archives (JAR, WAR and EAR) on IBM Web Sphere Application server and BEA Web Logic Application Server.
- Well experienced in developing Database components like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases.
- Hands on Experience in using Maven, Apache Camel, ANT and Jenkins for automating software build processes and managing build artifacts.
- Solid understanding of source controllers like CVS, GIT, and SVN.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Knowledge on ETL tools and mainframe commands.
- Hands on experience in multiple Application Servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience in configuring Log4j mechanism and updating the build scripts using Maven and ANT
- Strong knowledge on all the ADF business components, Entity Objects, View Objects, Application Module, View Links, Associations and View Accessor’s.
- Having knowledge in HDFS, Apache Hadoop, and Apache Spark MapReduce.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Self-motivated and a good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and also capable of working independently even under high-pressure challenges.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6, SQL, and PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JNDI, JSP, AWT/Swing, Collections, Multi-threading, Java Mail, Generics, JMS, Web Services, JAX-RS, JAX-B
Frameworks: spring 3.x/2.x,Hibernate 3.x, Apache CXF, JUnit
Building Tools: ANT, Maven
Web Technologies: CSS, JSTL, XML, HTML, XSD’s
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 8i/ 9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server
Methodologies: UML Design Methodologies, Agile, Waterfall
Development Tools and IDE's: Eclipse Kepler/Juno, My Eclipse8.0, WSAD 6.0, RAD, Net beans 4.1, BEA Weblogic Workshop.
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
Environment: J2EE, UML, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, Web Services, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, JQuery, Unit Test (JUNIT), XML, JSTL, Spring Tag Libraries, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, MySQL Server, Log4J, Maven, Java script, HTML.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Created UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams in different tiers of the module using Rational Rose.
- Developed application based on Spring MVC architecture to handle the user request by passing Model object to the requested URL binding Controller, process the request by performing some business logic and finally return respected View pages back to the client.
- Designed several persistent classes and involved in designing and creating generic DAOs for the domain model by using of Hibernate 3.x with JPA annotation
- Involved in writing SQL queries and PL SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers, and Sequences.
- Developed session beans, JNDI, MDBs in EJB for business logic and used SAX Parser to parse XML docs and Session Façade and Business delegate design patterns in Enterprise JavaBeans implementation.
- Applied design patterns such as Singleton, Inversion of Control, and DAO
- Configured Log4J for monitoring the logs and fixing the problems.
- Developed and deployed web services to interact with partner interfaces, and client interfaces to consume the web services using SOAP, and JAX-WS technologies.
- Developed JUnit test cases and deployed code only after passing through Test.
- Involved in other phases of SDLC including requirement analysis, Testing Design and Implementation, Build validation and Business Support.
Environment: J2SE, J2EE, JDK 1.4, J2EE, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Mail API, Servlets, HTML, JSP, AJAX, CSS, Struts, Tiles, IBM WebSphere Message Broker 8.0, WebSphere Process server, Web sphere Enterprise Service Bus, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Web Services, Log4j, ANT, Tomcat 6.0 Builder 6.0, Junit, Web logic IntegrationJPDs, Stored Procedures, IBM Web Logic Integration server 8.1, Oracle 10g, Oracle Fusion BPM/BAM, PVCS, ANT, Eclipse 3.1, SQL server.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications and Technical specifications according to the requirements.
- Creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Data Model and Object Model using Rational Software Architect.
- Implemented the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards (Presentation-tier, Business-tier and Persistence-tier).
- Adopted J2EE best practices and design patterns by using spring framework.
- Used the features of the Spring Core layer, Spring MVC layer, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application.
- Involved in the configuration of Struts and Hibernate into a spring application and used Spring’s DAO support to build Hibernate DAO classes.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object persistency.
- Written Delegate services provided web services SOAP, XPATH, XSLT, DTD to the end clients
- Involved in configuring Hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database for the modules.
- Implemented logger for debugging and testing purposes using Log4j.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL stored procedures using TOAD.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Web logic application server.
- Involved in configuration of Eclipse, TOAD and Web Logic Application server.
- Involved in code versioning, Check In, Check outs and code merging using PVCS Configuration Management.
Environment: Eclipse, Weblogic server, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, Unit Test (JUNIT), XML, JSTL, Spring Tag Libraries, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, MySQL, SOAP web services, JQuery, Log4J, Maven, Java script, HTML.
- Most of the UI part was designed and developed by me. I was also involved in developing the business objects for this application.
- Application had been developed based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Responsible for interfacing with client for review and analysis of the requirement specification.
- Designed and implemented the Generic Merchant XML document specifications for extensibility.
- Developed Web Services client using Apache Axis, SOAP and deployed Web Services on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used MDB’s and JMS in developing FES Queue processor
- Enhanced existing multi-threaded persistent socket server code to create custom responses.
- Implemented EJBs (stateless beans) to allow for translation and routing of the merchant transactions.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as Business Delegate, Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator, Observer etc.
- Designed, implemented and debugged stored procedures to centralize data validation and access.
- Used XML parsers (DOM and SAX) to convert input data from key value pairs into formatted XML.
- Used Maven for building application and used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration testing.