- 8+ years of IT experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of applications using Java/J2EE.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Principles and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design.
- Implemented based on corresponding view components with view components JSP, HTML5, CSS3, XSD, XSTL.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag, XML/XSD.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XPATH.
- Experience in Core Java like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.0, Spring2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (axis2.0, JAX WS2.0), XML API and tools.
- Expertise in development of web and enterprise-level applications using Spring, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets.
- Experience with Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Quartz Spring Micro services and Spring Security for User Access Management and LDAP configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Experience in using Hibernate, JPA, Entity beans and Ibatis, Object Relational Mapping tool in J2EE environment.
- Expertise in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database using HQL.
- Extensive hands-on on designing Micro service applications with fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard and load balancing using Spring Ribbon.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL/REST) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach and Restful Web services.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, Intellij 14.x/15.x.
- Expertise in database development using MS SQL, PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g/11g), SQL Server environments.
- Proficient in NoSQL DB such as Apache Cassandra DB, Mongo DB.
- Experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) from SQL relational databases.
- Good experience in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/6.x, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 10.x/9.x, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat 7x/6x.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUNIT, Mockito integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUNIT & Maven.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring 2.x/3.0/4.x, Hibernate3.0/4.0, Play.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSF, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS 1.x/2.x, Angular4, Angular2, NodeJs, ReactJs, BackBoneJs, Bootstrap.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 11.x/12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7.xIDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD and Rational Rose, Intellij 15.x/16.x/17.x, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x
Database: Oracle 11i/11g/10g, SQL Server, MySql, PL/SQL and DB2
Web Services: AXIS, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B and Restful
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, Subversion and Clear Case
Build Tool / plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jtest, JMeter, SeleniumWebDriver, Jenkins
Confidential, Augusta, Maine
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used new features of Java 8 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Implemented the application using Design patterns such as Session Façade, Singleton, DAO, Service Locator.
- Involved in Angular4, HTML5 and CSS3 code optimization, DOM loading and cross browser compatibility.
- Used Angular4 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views.
- Used Node.js for non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Built REST web service by building Node.js Server in back-end to handle requests from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- The application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC (Model View Controller) and J2EE specifications.
- Implemented Spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Spring Security, Spring AOP, and Spring integration.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization.
- Design JSON requests according to the front-end pages and processed the JSO.
- Used Microservice with Spring Boot interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Created tables and worked on SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions, packages for Inserts, updates in database.
- Extensively worked on Entity beans in the persistence layer, interaction with Oracle DB.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in DAO implementation.
- Maintained, structured and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database, ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Worked with AWS (Amazon Web services) like EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) and S3 (Simple Storage Services).
- Configured and Maintained AWS ECS Repository for Deploying Docker Image by Creating a task definition, scheduling tasks and configuring clusters in the AWS ECS Console.
- Developed for full text search platform using NoSQL Elasticsearch engine, allowing for much faster, more scalable and more intuitive user searches for our database of spas worldwide.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Writing test cases using JUnit strictly following Test Driven Development.
- Used Maven, Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process. .
- U sed log4j for logging errors in the application.
- Administered and deployed applications into Web Sphere Application Server.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.2.0, Hibernate 4.3.0, Spring AOP, RESTful Microservices, Java Scripts, Angular4, NodeJS, HTML 5.0, CSS3, JQuery, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), JSON, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse4.5, SOAP, Maven, log4j, Junit, XML, Web Services, AWS, Docker.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Worked with Advanced Java 8 features like Lambda for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API to facilitate pipeline processing and method to eliminate elements based on the criteria.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate during development and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Developed UI Layer for the application using HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS and Bootstrap.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page App.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch to implement backend functionality.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, ORM modules and Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Models.
- Developed Spring boot application with microservices and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTFUL web services using Jersey API's.
- Involved in development of new functionality of Java, J2EE, WebSphere and WebSphere MQ.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Worked with Kafka Cluster using Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues.
- Designed and implemented Oracle 11g database to record the collateral securities and settlement data.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Created and distributed weekly Reports and followed upon Change activity and maintain server database.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, Jobs.
- Worked with GIT as a version control tool in the project. Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Experience with Web logic application server set up to deploy applications and configure data sources, messaging.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling.
- Used J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate during development.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Used the NodeJS and Angular2, MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed Single page applications using NodeJs as the server side, GULP, WEBPACK (ES6).
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJs.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic.
- Developed microservices with Spring MVC to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST.
- Called web services with REST through Angular JS service es to get XML file data and modified the response data to display in UI.
- Wrote SPA (Single page web applications) using Restful web services plus AJAX and Angular JS.
- Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Cloud based Applications.
- Experience in re-architecting monolithic architecture service into micro services based architecture using spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database to automating data changes and reporting.
- Wrote various select/update/insert SQL queries and store procedures for Oracle.
- Used SVN for version control. Log4J was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Used Maven as the Build tool. Experienced in using assistant tools such as GIT to access the code repository.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements, Collection, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Handling Change Request, Bug Fixing, Code Review and Customization of the Application.
- Wrote code to fetch data from web services using jQuery AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/Enterprise/Web/Client-Server systems using Java, J2EE ( JSP , Servlets , JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, SDO, JPA), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces. T
- Used Tomcat as Web server to implement the Java JSP , Servlets , JDBC, EJB.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Hibernate and JAXB.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating. Explored Map-reduce algorithm and NoSQL.
- Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required to implement design get it fine-tuned from DBAs.
- Used Tomcat Server to deploy the application.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used Junit for testing the application. Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
Confidential, Jacksonvillie, FL
- Gathered user requirements followed by analysis and design. Evaluated various technologies for the Client.
- Developed HTML and JSP to present Client side GUI.
- Involved in development of presentation components using Swings.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Develop user-defined tags using XML.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans like Entity Beans, Session Beans (both Stateless and State Full Session beans).
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on Web Logic application server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Swing, EJB 2.1, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, Struts, HTML, XML, CORBA, XSLT, CSS, Java Script, Eclipse RCP, PL/SQL, Weblogic8.1.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Implemented using the MVC design pattern.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Unit testing for various components.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.