- 6+ years of hands - on experience in designing, developing and testing Java/J2EE web-based applications.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, Webs services with the back-end RDBMS like Oracle
- Skilled in developing front-end applications using JSP, JSTL, DHTML, HTML5, CSS3, XML, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Exception handling, IO Handling and Collections Framework.
- Extensive experience in implementing J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Structural Session Façade, Front Controller, Application Controller, DTO, DAO and Singleton patterns.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using Spring frameworks and Hibernate.
- Proficient in SOA and developing Java Web Services using SOAP, REST, XML and WSDL .
- Good experience on developing REST API (WebAPI, Swagger).
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks.
- Proficient in database development and coding SQL, PL/SQL, writing stored procedures, triggers and DAO packages with different relational databases such as MySQL, SQL server and Oracle.
- Real time experience in UNIX, Perl & shell scripts for batch processing.
- Skilled in using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans,
- Experience in implementing microservices based Architecture and developing.
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Subversion etc.
- Experience on web services (SOAP/Rest)
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with SQL, Jenkins, log4j, Junit.
- Progressive technical developer with broad based achievements in Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementing Applications across a range of systems and environments.
- Experience on Full Life Cycle development of software applications on Web-based environments.
Technologies: J2EE, Servlet, JDBC, Web Services (SOA, SOAP, WSDL), REST.
Frameworks: Spring3.0, Hibernate.
IDEs/Tools: WebLogic Workshop, Eclipse, Maven, Ant, PLSQL Developer.
App/Web Server: WebLogic 6.1 & 8.1, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Linux
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Experience working on Google closure template. Used closure templates for various screens.
- Used Alfresco to manage the web content.
- Implemented the object-oriented programming concepts for various modules.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Used Mule for front end service development.
- Used Mule for data Transformations.
- Used Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
- Involved in each and every phase of SDLC.
- Used browser debugging tools such as Firebug for resolving the defects.
- Used Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's components in accordance with the business requirements.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Maintained the code using CVS. Actively participated in the code review.
- Played a very important role in resolving the defects.
- Coordinated with the team to resolve the production issues.
Environment : SOFEA Framework, Mule, Java, Maven, Jquery, Broadvision and Dynamic Broadvision center.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Involved in testing units using Ant and Junit.
- Involved in Object dependency injection management using Spring Framework.
- Used AJAX Toolkit for request response processing without reloading the complete page.
- Involved in the test case preparation and execution in test and system environment.
- Supported integration efforts between the Struts2 Action classes and the EJB’s services layer.
- JSP’s have been used extensively for developing User Interface components.
- Capturing project requirements and analyzing the requirements.
- Build the whole application. Application was completely build on MVC architecture using some internal custom frameworks.
- Developed Adjustment screens using JAVA and Servlets.
- Prepared workflow diagrams using MS VISIO and modeled the methods based on OOPS methodology
- Developed the Host modules using C++, DB2 and SQL.
- Responsible for creating the front-end code and java code to suit the business requirement
- Written Ant scripts for build, unit testing, deployment, check styles etc.
- Created tables, stored procedure fulfill the requirements and accommodate the business rules in Oracle 8i database.
Environment: Java, HTML, Web Logic 6.1, Java, JSP, Servlets, SQL, DB2, PL-SQL, JDK JDBC, EJB,Eclipse, Ant.
- Developed best standards for Web Front end.
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.