- Over 8+ years of experience in design, development and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE and front - end technologies and methodologies like Agile, Scrum, TDD and Testing using SDLC
- Experience in development of web applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Spring, EJB, JMS, ORM, JNDI, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services, JDBC, JAXP, Swing.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), RCP/RAP, JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing , Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, Micro Services, JNDI, Multithreading Executor Services etc.
- Expertise to make SPA’s better using AngularJS directives and filters and integrated with Spring forms.
- Worked extensively with Java8(Lambda Expressions), Multithreading, and Collections.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (Axis2.0.JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), JBPM tools.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Strong understanding of Micro Services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator and Proxy Chaining.
- Good experience with Spring boot standalone application, Integration, DAO, Security, AOP, Transaction, Batch.
- Experience in Implementing EAI projects with SOA such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL and exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
- Used Apache Camel for the Implementation of Enterprise Integration Patterns using an API to configure routing and mediation rules and integrated Apache Camel with Spring Boot and MySQL Database.
- Experienced in web Application servers like Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 8.
- Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Micro service applications.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with Cassandra using Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption and ZooKeeper to maintain services.
- Experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migration from SQL relational database to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra.
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Experience in using various AWS components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and Dynamo DB .
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers .
- Testing environments like JUnit, Selenium and front-end testing tools using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Experience on build tools ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tool Apache Log4j and CICD tools JENKINS, HUDSON and Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN, CVS and GIT.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0, Drools, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlets API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Spring Security 3.2, Struts
Application/Web servers: Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
Testing Tools: JUNIT, JMeter, Mockito.
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD, Scrum
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Implemented Angular 4 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs and built Angular 4 applications with AOT which helped in performance of the webpage nearly 60% faster.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4 and Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 4 and Node JS.
- Worked extensively to achieve DOM Show, hide elements and Event Handling using Angular.
- Experienced on Spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Micro services into existing system architecture.
- Worked on Thread handling to maintain continuity of execution and extensively implemented Multithreading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from spring-based Applications.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented Fail Safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored spring micro-services using Circuit Breaker .
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines Drools 4.x, and ILOG corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Involved in developing API’s and REST API proxy using APIGEE edge and for sending mobile notifications.
- Worked with DROOLS engine for Spring integration and validate business rule before executing in runtime.
- Developed the Web Services Client using REST, RSDL for verifying the new customer history to a connection.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJS servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front-end modules.
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions Hibernate mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Developed Ansible to manage Web applications, Environment configuration, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Installed and configured the ELK for Log management within EC2 / ELB Elastic Load balancer for Elastic Search
- Performed Query operations on AWS Dynamo DB and captured the modification data on Dynamo DB.
- Involved in AWS SQS to interact with queue and giving roles to it and involved in writing Custom policies.
- Developed MongoDB embedded documents from java code using spring data MongoDB.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool using Chef on AWS EC2 instances.
- Used MAVEN as a Build Process and used generating Documentation, Reporting, and adding Dependencies.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms
- Implemented Swagger for the Rest API. Deployed application into Docker container and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle and monitored on Git .
- Used JUnit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Used GIT and Git bash as a version Control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management and Mockito for Unit Testing.
Environment: Angular 4, HTML, CSS, Node JS, Log4j, Java 8, J2EE, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Apache Kafka, Docker, AWS, Web Services, REST, Eclipse, JSON, WebLogic 10.1, MongoDB, Junit, JIRA, Jenkins, GIT
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX for developing presentation layer .
- Developed and implemented Swing, Spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services .
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, functional programming, date API.
- Used JSP to dynamically generate web pages based on HTML and XML Document types. Use JSF to implement component based User Interface Applications. JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful AP I utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Deployed Chef dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Designed Chef Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Configured hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Utilized spring core , AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Developed the data access classes using hibernate and SQLquery.
- Implemented REST API on Node with MongoDB as backend.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Used JBOSS as the chief enterprise level server.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS. log4j for runtime logging and SVN for version control.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development .
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular, Node JS, AWS, Swing, JFC, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Hibernate4.x, Rest, SASS, JAX-RS, JMS, NOSQL(MongoDB), JBoss, JUnit, Maven, Oracle 11g, JIRA, Git.
Confidential - Middletown, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA .
- Created the AngularJS app using Yeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic and Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Used Spring Dispatcher Servlet to Handle the Mapping of the application and invoked various Controllers associated with the request. And used Hibernate for performing database transactions.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring 2.5 with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Fixing the bugs and developing new enhancements using JAVA / J2EE , spring , Hibernate , IBM Web Sphere.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Apache Axis and worked with JMS and developed Message beans to consume messages.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible Confidential runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Implemented Test Scripts based on the User Requirements as specified by the Business side and Requirement document and analyzing Business Requirements and handling it as per Requirements.
- Used version control system SVN and JIRA for issue tracking and Used Maven as a build tool.
Environment: Java, Angular JS, Servlets, JSF, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, JBPM, HTML, JDBC, Web services, Web Services (REST), Multithreading, Web Logic Application Server, Junit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g.
Confidential - New York, NY
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Used core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling , and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, DTOs and DAOs.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application.
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful and Preparation of Java and JSP coding standard checklist.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to Communicate in the form of XML messages.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Used HibernateTransaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Tested the Web services using SOAP UI and Mockito framework.
- Hands-on Experience on Selenium Web Driver to write user stories. Used MAVEN as a build tool in adding dependences with PAGE OBJECT MODEL design pattern and used GIT as a version control system.
Environment: Java 1.5/1.6, Apache Axis, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 4.3, Servlets 2.5, WebLogic 10.3, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, Eclipse, JAXR, JAX-WS, JAXM, PL/SQL, Bean, Junit, JBOSS, Struts, Spring DAO, AOP, MVC, GIT.
Confidential - Overland Park, KS
- Involved in gathering and analysing system requirements. Developed and supported all tiers of the application - UI/Business Logic/Database
- Using Struts Framework developed and implemented the web-based application following the MVC .
- Worked on impact analysis to migrate existing persistence layer to Hibernate.
- Design & Development of User Interface module using J2EE, JSP, Servlets and Struts Framework.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionalities.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and Jira.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the REST Request and Response.
- Followed agile development model by directly interacting with business users and product teams, with very quick turn-around time.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology JIRA processes.
- Prepared documents containing detailed recommendations for automation and support, enabling business process improvements.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Installed, Configured and administered Tomcat server.
- Led and participated in weekly marketing meetings to build relationships with the marketing team and improve problem resolution process.
- Developed the application using JSP, Java Servlet, XML.
- Worked with DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, triggers, views and integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Implemented entity beans utilizing container-managed relationship for retrieving data.
- Worked extensively on CROSS BROWSER platform issues.
- Thoroughly Unit tested the application by writing test cases in JUnit for different scenarios.
- Involved in testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the system.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, DB2, Eclipse, Struts Framework, Rest Web Services, XML, Tomcat, Log4j, JUnit, JIRA.
- Analyzed project requirements for the product. Involved in designing.
- Interacting with the system analysts & business users for design & requirement clarification.
- Used J2EE Design Patterns like Session Facade pattern.
- Used Struts Framework to deal with functionalities like credit issues, invoice details.
- Developed and debugged the servlets and EJB with Jboss Application server
- Developed JSP s as per the requirements.
- Used Connection Pooling to get JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve invoice details and other financial elements etc.
- Used Log4j as a debugging tool.
- Used CVS repository for version control.
- Extensively used Jboss application server for developing, building and testing the application.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, STRUTS, Servlets, JSP, XML, CSS, CVS, Jboss Application Server, ECLIPSE, AJAX, SQL Server, log4j.