- 4 years of experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment, Testing and Documentation of Enterprise Backend Applications, Web based, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Java /J2EE.
- Experienced with hands on development in Java, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JSP, JMS, JDBC, spring, Struts, Hibernate and JSF.
- Extensive experience in setting up server properties, connection pooling and messaging using Tomcat Server , JBoss , Weblogic and Web Sphere application servers.
- Experience in developing the build scripts using Ant and Maven and Deployment and Continuous integration using JENKINS.
- Worked extensively in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for web development using JSF, Struts and Spring MVC.
- Expertise in working with EFT, Hibernate, Spring, Struts and Web Services.
- Proficient with persistence framework Hibernate.
- Worked with XML related technologies such as XSD, JAXB.
- Used persistence frameworks Hibernate ORM, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Proficient use of developing applications using Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans.
- Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platforms like JIRA .
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, MYSQL and DB2.
- Used application servers like JBOSS, WebSphere, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Developed unit test cases for EJB’s, Java Objects and JSP using JUnit and Mock Framework Testing Framework.
- Experience in Web Services using SOAP, REST, UDDI and JAXB, WSDL and XML related technologies - XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPath, SAX, DOM, JAXM, JAXB and XML Beans.
- Good experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 5.1/6, WebLogic 10.1/8.1/7.0 , JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Detail oriented person with good technical troubleshooting/problem-solving ability.
- Experience in Agile software development process , Test Driven Development and Scrum .
- Quick learner and performer both in team and independent job environments.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyze and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Rest, SOAP
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic
Methodology/Design Pattern: OOAD, UML, DAO, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller
IDEs: IBM RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JUnit, TOAD, CVS, SVN
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in business requirements meetings for gathering requirements and provided inputs as needed.
- Involved in writing the client code for consuming the SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Application developed in SOA Architecture, MVC architecture using spring framework 3.1, Hibernate 3.0.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Jquery and Angular.js for interactive cross browser functionality.
- Used Ajax in JSON format for asynchronous request handling and partial refreshing by the user.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js , React JS .
- Build and Deployed EAR files using TIBCO Designer, Administrator.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Designed and Developed Business Process layer components and integrated with spring framework.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Developed dump and Load Utility to extract and load the data to Oracle using Java and JExcel API.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Experienced in debugging the java code with all the testing tools and logic flow using Eclipse UML plug-in and rational testing tools.
- Used Angular JS framework for single page applications.
- Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using Maven and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
- Used Subversion (SVN) to maintain the versions of the source code of the project.
Confidential, Blue Ash OH
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and implemented web module using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Developed ClientSide Validations using Java Script.
- Integrated the frontend JQuery UI with backend REST API using Backbone.js.
- Used JQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Created Single page application using Backbone.JS and Node.JS to handle data flow.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed Message Driven Bean (MDB) components for JMS messaging.
- Developed Controller classes for Spring MVC.
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based web services using JAX-WS and tested the web services with SOAPUI.
- Developed application using AngularJS and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Develop application with use of C#.NET by using .Net framework 3.5.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Business Delegate, Singleton, Data Access Object.
- Developed UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented SOAP Web services using Metro.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development and deployed application on Weblogic.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking and project management.
- Unit and integration test cases are being designed and developed using JUnit and Mockito.
- Maven and Jenkins used for the automatic build process.
- Used Angular JS framework for single page applications.
- Used Log4J utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Used AngularJS for two-way data binding.
- Participated actively in code reviews.
- Worked with QA team resolve the defects part of the Sprint tasks.
- Worked with Production deployment to support the scheduled releases part of development team.
- Participated in requirement analysis and design meetings to gather information and prepare the requirement and design documents.
- Developed the application using Struts2 MVC framework.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework in the presentation tier.
- Deployed application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed Struts Action classes.
- Developed front end web pages using HTML, JSP, Java Script.
- Implemented HQL for the data persistence through Hibernate.
- Maven was used for the entire build process.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Created JUnit tests for various modules.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle Server database.
- Developed Session Enterprise Java Beans for encapsulating the business logic.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) for asynchronous messaging.
- Configured JMS on Weblogic server for asynchronous messaging through implementation of Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Deployed application WebLogic application server.
- Used Log4J for efficient application logging.
- ANT was used for the entire build process.
- Used SVN for version controlling and Eclipse as IDE.
- Working closely with QA and clients to identify and fix the defects.
- Coordination with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the application functionality.