- Having 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Java Development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using software methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Object modelling using UML like Class diagrams, Use cases, Sequence and Test Cases.
- Experienced in Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test - driven development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Having Extensive experience on core java concepts like Multi-Threading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Extensively used Java 8 Streams, Lambdas and Filters to process Order data.
- Expertise in Java Servlets, JSP, Struts, EJB (session Beans and Message Driven Beans), JMS, JDBC, Frameworks (Struts, spring, Hibernate, JSF) in Implementing web based and enterprise solutions.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Data Transfer Object and Session Facade.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring Annotations, Spring Tag Library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate), Spring Security.
- Experience in using Hibernate, MyBATIS, as ORM tools and Java Objects.
- Work experience in implementing ESB Integration Services using Mule Soft ESB.
- Proficiency in webservice applications both producing and consuming REST (Rest Easy, Jersey) API and Strong understanding of REST(JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS) based webservices and WSDL, UDDI in XML and JSON formats.
- Experience in Monolithic, SOA, Microservices architectures for implementing the client server business applications by using MVC.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages on Database (RDBMS) packages like Oracle 11g, MySQL.
- Good experience in writing application on No SQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Hands on Experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ.
- Good knowledge on Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Good experience in working with Web/Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and/or Web Logic, JBOSS.
- Experience on fixing production issues while deploying the application and provided the production support while the application is in UAT.
- Extensive experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services (R53, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and Amazon EBS).
- Strong experience in Junit testing and have knowledge on automating Selenium testing with Web Driver,
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using Jmeter and Unit test cases using Junit, EasyMock, Mockito and PowerMock Frameworks.
- Experience on Splunk, created dashboards, alerts and identified errors on multiple servers using status codes and logs.
- Experience in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git Stash, Dockers.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GitHub, CVS and Bit Bucket, source tree.Experience in using Ftp tools such as FileZilla, Putty and project defect tools like Rally and JIRA.
- Having Interpersonal, Communication, Team-Coordination, Presentation skills, Self-starter and Customer Focused.
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Postgress SQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, JDBC, EJB, Java Beans.
Application Servers: JBOSS, BEA WebLogic 9.x/10g/11g/12c.
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere.
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, MySQL Work bench.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux.
IDE’s: Eclipse, IntelliJ.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2, JSF 2.x, Angular JS 2.0/4.0, Spring 4.x/3.x, iBatis 2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, JSP and velocity, Spring MVC, Apache Camel.
Tools: & Packages: CVS, SVN, GIT, GitHub, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, ANT, Log 4J, Mockito, Junit, Jenkins, JIRA, Design Patterns.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum Models.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
Sr. Java Integration Developer
- Following Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
- Participating in Agile scrum meetings, updating the tasks based on the user stories in Rally.
- Using Eclipse as IDE tool and Rally for bug and issue tracking, Any Point Studio for Mule Soft.
- Developing an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB 3.7.1.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Implementing SOAP web service components using JMS, Mule ESB.
- Developing Core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring MVC framework and spring Data MongoDB.
- Using Spring Boot for developing microservices, Soap to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for deploying microservices.
- Rewriting java code using AKKA Framework because of Mule performance issues.
- Developing code for SOAP Web services using XML and used SOAPUI tool for testing the services proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and raising defects.
- Using SOAP UI and POSTMAN for testing Workday endpoint URL's and development of webservices.
- Implementing Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API call.
- Using JMS (MQ Series) to communicate between the components and configured on the server.
- Analyzing changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of data and meet additional requirements through MongoDB.
- Creating various MongoDB collections and write services to store and retrieve user data from ERP Systems.
- Creating SmartConnect Collections and documents and perform CRUD operations with Mongo repositories.
- Monitoring transaction logs using Splunk.
- Analyzing large volume of data in UNIX environment during production hours.
- Usage of FTP clients such as FileZilla for comparison of local files to server files, synchronized directory browsing and server bouncing at higher levels.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML & Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involving in production support for fixing bugs in the production environment.
- Fixing production issue like Release fixes and hotfixes under Kanban board.
- Extensively using MAVEN to build and deploy the application into QA environment and production environment.
- Using Git as a version control tool for our stacks and updated code, resolved conflicts using it.
- Performing code branching and merging using Source Tree when implementing new features.
- Code review and merge through Git/Bitbucket and continuous deployment using Jenkins.
Confidential, Lansing, MI.
Full Stack Java developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS 2.0 interaction.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Configured Persistence-Context in Spring Framework and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with the database.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with design and requirements & also back-end service using Node.js and REACT modules.
- Produced Restful Webservices using JAX-RS and Jersey Framework.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Utilized Cassandra, NOSQL database management system for keeping user generated data by upgrading of Couch base and Cassandra cluster.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed Microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices and migrating them to AWS cloud.
- Utilized AWS EC2 instances to deploy Docker containers with microservices architecture.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Used AWS in which we have R53 entries where the bunch of hosts are present on which our application is deployed.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium and executed the JUNIT tests.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins.
- Used Apache Kafka as the messaging infrastructure for asynchronous processing
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH.
Sr. Java developer
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Developed Frond End Web application by using Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3 (SaaS) and JSF.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, and Collections.
- Designed front-end user interfaces with React JS by creating many components and modules.
- Worked on Spring DAO module encapsulated using DAO pattern to implement persistent layer components.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Used different Spring modules and wired different layer components using Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO’s.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Used JSON, XML, XSL and XSLT for consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Security.
- Involved in migrating existing monolithic application into Microservice Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done using Docker.
- For deploying the application, we used JBOSS and we are responsible for usage of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) process.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Used Rabbit MQ for underwriting process development.
- Deployment, support and configuration of cloud services performed such as AWS (Amazon Web services).
- Used Maven and configured POM file in building and managing application.
- Used TDD to write unit test cases as well as performing code reviews of other developers using Junit.
- Worked with Selenium IDE to generate test cases.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
- Worked with JIRA tool for issue tracking
- Used Log4J for implementation of logging information about the application state.
- Used JUNIT to perform unit testing and develop test cases.
- Maintained the code base using SVN version control system.
- Actively involved in all the status calls with management and demos with business personnel.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Designing and Developing on J2EE Environment.
- Followed Agile Methodology to develop and deploy the project.
- Created Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML modeling language.
- Developed User Interface using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSF and Struts Framework.
- Performed Client-Side Validations using Validation concept of Struts Framework.
- Involved in the development of JSP with custom tags, Java Beans and Servlets and performed integration into the Application System.
- Extensively involved in struts components development like action mapping in struts deployment descriptor file, Form Beans, Action Class for handling the Http request from the front-end, Backend, plug-ins in Struts Architecture.
- Developed web application design using open source MVC, spring and Struts Frameworks.
- Used Object Relational Mapping for Persisting Java Objects in Hibernate Framework.
- Responsible for writing Persistence Java Beans and their XML Mapping files for Hibernate.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Front Controller, MVC, DAO and Service Locator.
- Implemented the EJB components and Java Beans to handle the business logic in an Application System.
- Designed and developed the webservices using RESTful services.
- Developed several Session Beans for managing the business logic.
- Used Session beans to implement Session facade.
- Designed and Implemented Exception Handling using Java API.
- Worked on setting up and integrating the registration servlet application in WebSphere 6.1 application server with the back ends.
- Performed Bottom-up approach for developing the web services using SOAP over Http 1.1
- Created complex SQL, Postgress SQL, MySQL and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries and Store Procedures.
- Responsible for deploying the application using WebSphere Server and worked with SOAP, XML messaging.
- Used Maven for building the project.
- Implemented application logging using log4j framework.
- Used JUnit to develop Test cases for performing Unit Testing.
- Worked with the QA team in documenting test cases and test scenarios.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Followed waterfall Methodology & Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed and Implemented Soap Web Services and used Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used Hibernate to retrieve and update customer information
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle Database.
- Involved in low level designing in UML using Rational Rose.
- Created Action Classes Delegator and Manger.
- Created Form Beans declaring the Mapping by using struts.
- Involved in Mapping of class files with database using hibernate files.
- Created Soap Webservice using WSDL file.
- Extensively used JBOSS server for deploying the Application.
- Used SOAP Web services for Consuming 3rd Parties to retrieve Customer information.
- Used Framework tool generating XSD and WSDL and validating using XMLSPY.
- Extensively used xml for communicating between external parties and for consuming the Web services using AXIS mechanism.
- Created the war file and deploying in WebSphere application server.
- Experience in Maven build tool and expertise in testing tools like JUnit 4.x.
- Retrieved the xml and traversed the xml using SOAP.
- Extensively used AJAX for performing data operations without refreshing the page.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases, Unit test, and integration testing of application
- Wrote the test cases and checked the test case pass or fail.
- Followed Waterfall methodology for developing the application.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to provide a mechanism for obtaining electronic and printed pricelists for list prices, regional prices and customer-specific prices.
- Used Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility.
- Designed and developed JDBC module to read and write data from Oracle and SQL Server databases and convert to XML format.
- Designed and developed Session and Entity beans.
- Worked on Hibernate framework to persist the data.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to manipulate & retrieve the data from the Oracle 8i database.
- Developed the major front-end modules for the application using HTML, JSPs using Struts 1.1 Framework.
- Used AJAX for the Web page rendering.
- Co-ordination with onsite team for developing, testing and production issues.
- Used WebSphere application server for deployment of the application.
- Used CVS for Version control system.
- Developed POJO classes for defining the variables in the object class.
- Writing the Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Used log4j for logging messages to the log files.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
Environment: Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, Core Java, Spring Framework, Junit, JSP, jQuery, Servlets, JDBC, SQL, Oracle 8i, AJAX, CVS and WebSphere Application Server, Log4j, ANT
- Understand the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the Project.
- Applied various complex SQL queries.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL queries
- Used Servlets to write server-side programs.
- Interaction with the database is accomplished through JDBC.
- Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Proficient with Web Services framework and writing XML based Web Services.
- Used LOG4J, JUNIT for debugging, testing and maintaining the system rate.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, SVN, EJB, Servlets, JDK, EJB, JDBC, My SQL server, ANT, LOG4J, JUNIT.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, modeling, and development.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as bill payments to the service providers.
- Implemented various complex SQL queries.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Designed test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Coordinate with onsite group for production issues, development and Testing.