- 5 years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE, React, Redux, React Native, SQL, NodeJS and MongoDB technologies
- Received Outstanding Performance award for developing automation tools that reduced human - work by 80%.
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Worked together with the client community and the IT professionals to deliver quality, efficient and cost-effective software that meets the needs of the corporation, at the time of implementation.
- Ability to quickly grasp business ideas and requirements and translate it into interactive web pages.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adapt new technology
Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, React, Redux, React Native, Android, AWS EC2
Big Data Technologies: HDFS, Map reduce, YARN, Oozie
Version Control: Git
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse, Sublime Text, WebStorm, Android Studio, Visual Studio
Design Methodology: UML, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix, Mac
Conceptual knowledge: SNMP, ICMP, WMI, Traps, Syslog, Network Management, System and Database Management
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++, ES6, PHP, Python
Tools: Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose
Confidential, Florham Park, New Jersey
Java /React Developer
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js
- Developed re-usable widgets/components and front end libraries in React that are optimized for vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Worked on Single Page Application, API-first approach designed with React, Redux, Flux and uses JSON as a conveyance for storing, sharing and transferring data
- Involved in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Worked with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Involved in Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, and DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Knowledge on Node.js, MongoDB environment set-up and interacted Node Service team to get the Service.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Reduced memory consumption from 200MB to 4.7MB for a single request of a Cloud and Distributed Computing application based on MOITREE structure which is used across various android applications.
- Analyzed the entire project and identified the cause for memory leakage
- Experience working with multi-threading, memory management and caching mechanism
- Performed debugging, used Profiler to identify the cause for memory leaks
- Worked on garbage collection to free unused memory
- Developed UI, integrated forms to collect user feedback in Android Application
- Implemented Log4j for effective logging and debugging purpose
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed web app by writing advanced algorithms in Java to add multiple nodes in a network, reduced time from 5 minutes to 15seconds
- Developed a web tool to generate trap rules for configuring network devices, reduced time from 3-5 hours to 5 seconds
- Worked on SOAP & REST to generate reports, add/configure devices to client’s network using JSF, SQL & Hibernate
- Point-Of-Contact for On-shore and Off-shore development teams, responsible for requirements gathering, developing and testing
- Experience in Working Network Management, Systems Management and Database Management Modules in Orion Solar Winds.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces (JSF) to build java technology based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation and page navigation.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL and SAAS based design
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10G and MySQL.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in build tools like Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing.
- Expertise in using J2EE Web Servers like Tomcat
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience working with SolarWinds Modules like Network Performance Monitor, Network Configuration Manager, IP Address Manager, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, Server & Application Monitor, Virtualization Monitor, Storage Resource Monitor and Database Management
- Experience in generating Reports for monitoring the network, generating custom reports by writing advanced SQL queries
- Expertise in configuring Traps from MIBs, OIDs, configuring Orion Alerts with custom rules.
- Expertise in configuring and managing the network elements (Nodes, Volumes, Interfaces)
- Expertise in creating custom Views, Menu bars, Maps, Web Console by setting limitations for the users.
- Experience in integrating Orion with other business products like SSO for multiple products
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, and Activity diagrams.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering , Analysis, Design , Coding and Code Reviews , Unit and Integration Testing.
Web Developer, PHP
- Developed the very first web application for Geologists in mining domains integrated with Google Maps API
- Implemented multiple user login and restricted content to users based on their role - Admin, Manager, Geologist and Lab Technician
- Lead a team of 5, primary contact for college and the company
- Responsible for gathering requirements from both college and client, discussed the possibilities and successfully implemented all of them
- Published this project in the World Journal of Engineering Science
- Responsible for creating UI for the web pages - using HTML, CSS and bootstrap
- Responsible for creating the forms to create, update and delete records - using PHP and MYSQL
- Responsible for integrating Google Maps API in the forms to locate the DrillHole, Survey information using geolocation
- Included the ability to move the map marker in Google Maps API for the Geologist to accurately get the location coordinates