- Over 8 years of extensive information technology experience in designing, coding, integrating and testing software (SDLC) implementations using Java/J2EE involving development of Multi - Tier, Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in Java development using Core Java, JSP, Servlet, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC, JDBC, Java Beans, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 in windows 2000/XP environments.
- Highly experienced in spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Struts, JSF, and development of Web Based and Client/Server applications.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing, Documentation, Functional Testing.
- Proficient with different Software development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent user interface design with JSP Tag Libraries, Struts custom validation rules, Java Script, JSP, JSTL, AJAX & XML.
- Experienced Rich Internet Application developer using Java Script and Adobe Flex.
- Experience in Design and Development of Java Web Services using XML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI based on SOA and has excellent understanding of xml technologies XML, XSD, XSL, and JAXB 2.0.
- Experience with Web developing applications using Eclipse based RCP and working with async messages using Eclipse based RCP - (JMS - OSGI).
- Experience with Spring & JSF frameworks for developing Multi-Tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Java Server Faces (JSF) 1.2, Spring Framework 1.2/2.0, Spring (MVC), spring (AOP), Hibernate 2.0/3.0 ORM, Jakarta Struts Framework 1.1/1.2, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Experience in implementing cluster environments and Build (Automation using tools, Jenkins), Deployment & Configuration management.
- Experience in Data modeling, Database design and development using different RDBMS (Oracle 10g/11i, MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL 5.0) in various projects.
- Extensive experience in various SDLC methodologies such as Water fall, Iterative, Agile.
- Experience in developing applications using different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, JDeveloper and TOAD. Expertise in working with OOP Design pattern including MVC, Business Delegate, Decorator, Singleton, and Factory Pattern.
- Experience in coding business components using various API's of java like Multithreading, Collections, and JDBC. Strong experience in Web Servers like Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux platforms, windows and shell scripting.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies and accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Effectively managing and handling the impediments of the team, efficiently planning the sprint for every individual, tracking their progress, managing task assignment to the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience to communicate with End client to understand the business requirement and prepare business document.
Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/7/8, Linux RHEL7 and AIX.
System Designing Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Languages: C, Java/J2EE
Spring Related: Spring-Core, Spring AOP, SpringIOC, Spring MVC
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 11g/ 10g, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSD and DTD
Other Technologies: Restful, SOAP, WSDL
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/4.x, Net Beans, STS
App Server: Web Sphere 3.5/ 4.0/ 5.1, Web Logic 5.x/ 6.1, JBoss
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.0, Java Web Server 2.0
Tools: Version Controls JUnit, Ant, Maven, UML, CVS, SVN
Scripting: Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Lead Java Developer
- Leading team of 8 members, coordinating with offshore and responsible for work assignment and delivery of Sprints and involved in Agile - SCRUM methods.
- Created Software Design documents, Technical Design documents & Unit testing documents. Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using MS Visio as part of UML.
- Extensively used J2EE design patterns like delegator, prototype, factory and decorator.
- Developed Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture using JSF Framework with IceFaces in Presentation tier for validations.
- Coded JSF controllers and bean classes, for request screens and loading different components in form and used i18/internationalization to support worldwide users and writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, integration JSF.
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web Services to interface with down and upstream applications, handling and persisting of requests and response for returning to UI.
- Used EJB-3 Annotations for invoking remote services like custom developed Legal Clauses and eCD service components and JMS Queue/Topics and Publish/Subscribe for data flow between up and down stream applications.
- Developed DAOs using JPA entity manager and JTA for transaction handling.
- Used Hibernate annotations and Java POJO to design the modeling part of the application. Used Hibernate Lazy Loading in loading of objects.
- Developed Java code to integrate with BIRT a reporting tool and to generate an agreement with barcodes and deployed in WebLogic container and test driven development with FIT integration tested with other modules ..
- Extensively used Java 6 Generics, Autoboxing/Unboxing, Collections and Java Threads state and Java Runtime process to execute BIRT commands.
- Wrote Shell script files using VM Script and used Java Mail to notify failed legal clauses to System Admin and legal users and used Job Scheduler to schedule the shell scripts.
- Integrated iLOG decision points Dynamic Clauses and Auto PNL check point with java.
- Used Hudson along with Apache Maven to build the JAR and WAR files.
Environment: JAVA, JPA, JTA, Hibernate, JAXP, XML, JNDI, Oracle 11, SOAP Web Services, EJB, Log4J, SQL Developer, SQL, Maven, Eclipse RCP and SVN, WebLogic, Junit.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting demo at end of the sprint. Communication with external teams, verbally and written daily.
- Hands on experience with designing and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery using Jenkins.
- Provided technical assistance to design, troubleshoot and maintain RCP applications.
- Participate in organizing code review meetings, demo meetings at end of sprint which occurs every two weeks.
- Hands on experience with OSGi, SWT frameworks.
- Developed UI screens using Eclipse RCP, Java script and developed Spring actions for different operations - Temporary Speed change, Permanent speed change.
- Developed the front-end using Eclipse RCP/Java Swing involving UI design user generated event handling in corporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications and involved in incorporating business logic in SQL code stored procedures.
- Analyze SQL queries of Oracle to improve the performance of queries using CCL (Cerner Command Language).
- Developed Unit testing and Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like JUnit and Mockito Work with UNIX environment for CCL.
- Experience in peer code review and test case review.
- Involved in activities like developing user stories, redesigning the stories based upon new requirements, certifying stories with the help of test plans, and uploading the evidence into quality center.
- Developed J2EE modules using XMI, CORE JAVA and MVC framework.
- Also, created JAVA classes for the Business Service Layer.
- Used Spring MVC for different page submissions and validation of data in view, data conversion per the type specified on the server side.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop portal applications
- Used spring aspects as part of developing spring applications
- Created advice to define aspects and its functionality using Spring AOP support.
- Web Services Integration with other web Services using REST client.
- Developed the backend part of the application involving Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, SprinBoot, and Micro services, SOA, Hibernate and Restful Web Services.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software
- Designed and implemented Java engine and API to perform direct calls from front-end
- Developed Application controllers, Business and Data service modules for the web applications.
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and participated in the daily stand-up, iteration review, kick-off and Retrospective meetings as a part of Agile.
- Fully understanding user requirements / client requirements.
- Providing input to functional design.
- Testing application code across multiple systems / multiple domain to maintain code quality.
- Troubleshooting if clients encounters any problems in their applications and provide possible solutions, if could not provide a solution, log a Client Request (CR) and work on it.
- On daily bases participate in Agile Scrums, Code reviews and design reviews and be accountable for the designs.
- Hands on Experience with IBM WebSphere for deploying and running the Spring Boot applications.
Environment: Java, J2EE, RESTful, Spring 3.2, RCP, Jira, Shell Scripting, Maven2.x/3x, Jenkins, Linux Scrum and SWT.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed and supported a module ‘POA Access Delegation (Phase1 & Phase2)’ to provide profile and preferences for each American Express card member.
- Upgraded the existing GUI to rich and new GUI by embedding animations using JQuery.
- Acted as pilot for the deployment and promotion of code to the higher environments using Integrated Content Management (ICM) tool and created Changed Management Requests (CMR’s) and artifacts.
- Monitored SVN repository for code merging and integration activities.
- Worked on the detailed design specifications for the new enhancements based on business requirements.
- Developed The User Interface for a product using CSS3 and HTML5 based on RESTful Web Services.
- Developed Web Services, JAX-WS/JAX-RS/RESTful.
- Developed the Java programs using IBM Rational Application Development.
- Regularly interacted with onsite development teams.
- Participated in testing the entire application - unit testing, System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Design and development of Eclipse based RCP application which gets the live async messages from life application. RCP application connects to server side using JMS-OSGi bundle.
- Obtained solutions for various critical bugs by analyzing logs, source code, and debugging using Firebug tool.
- Acquired significant expertise in Advance Java, HTML and CSS concepts.
- Interacted with the business clients to get the user requirements for enhancing the existing applications.
- Estimated effort required and prepared high level complexity solution architecture, detailed design specification and unit test cases documents (Test Driven Approach (TDD)) for modifying the applications.
- Developed web applications on Tomcat, SQL Server, and Websphere server.
- Studied the serviceability and functionality of various real world applications.
- Observed and assisted in many developmental stages of minor site enhancements in various applications.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Worked with Eclipse RCP OSGI and EJB3 (JPA) to develop think client front end application.
- Used the Agile methodology for development on sprint basis.
- Worked on setting up the hibernate framework for pursuance in the Deb collection web services.
- Worked on developing the AgileCourt Product application using eclipse RCP OSGI bundles Equinox framework and developed various plugins and modules using eclipse RCP.
- Worked on developing SWT component’s which will be used for developing the framework for eclipse RCP application.
- Worked with enterprise architect (EA) to develop the design for the use cases.
- Prepared the initial technical designs for architect to review and finalize the design.
- Played a lead role on working on webservices for Debt collections services.
- Developed the Citation webservice using AXIS2-JIBX framework.
- Worked on developing the UI pages using the latest web technologies like Ajax, HTML5, JSON, jQuery, RESTful Web services.
- Worked on the development of iSuite project which is the web implementation of main features of Agile court with 3 different modules called I judge, iCalendar, Iclerk.
- Worked on the implementation of JAX-WS web services for batch data transactions with Agile court from isuite application.
- Worked on the implementation of RESTFULL web services for real-time transaction with the agilecourt from isuite application.
- Worked on implementing the timer schedulers to create batch transaction at regular interval of times.
- Worked on implementing the Pagination concepts for handling the display of large amount of data.
- Worked with the java security to maintain the access permission in the application and implemented the security to connect the agile court application using the web services.
- Used soapUI client to test the webservices.
- Worked with ejb3 and handled the persistence using the toplink persistence framework.
- Worked with ant build scripts to deploy the webservice on WebSphere.
- Worked with senior architect and engineers to help with the overall design of the system that was designed using the Customized MVC architecture.
- Used glassfish server in the local environment for development and worked with WebSphere environment to fix the production defects.
- Worked with Spring MVC pattern used hibernate persistence framework for developing the public access agile court application.
- Used oracle Xml to process and generate different type of xml files.
- Used jasper reports to develop the reports.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans to process requests from the user interface.
- Coordinating with QC and team members during Release.
- Involved in writing Triggers, Stored procedures and Cursors for database handling.
- Used BRMS Rules for firing the rules before creating or updating the case filing.
- Worked with toplink persistence using glassfish server and also worked with eclipselink persistence framework using webspeher.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Eclipse 4.0, Spring MVC, Agile, REST Webservices, SOAP, Restful, Hibernate, Maven, JMS, Weblogic, ATG, JSP, Oracle DB, SQL Developer, XSLT, DOM, XML, XSD, JAXB, Unix, Ant, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse based RCP, JUnit, Log4j.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework, which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Develop the Project using technologies like HTML, jQuery, various Spring modules and Spring frameworks.
- Used Layout and functionality of an RCP application.
- Used rich client platform (RCP), for developing rich clients, as well as opposed to thin clients, such as web pages Illustration allows customer to view all the history of policy using mainframe calculator and java middleware application using dot net crystal report.
- Design and development of RESTful webservices to put/post the device data, perform the full and incremental back of the devices mainly using json, java script, unix, mojodb on device side and java/j2ee technologies,spring and hibernate,mysql,mongodb on server side.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed the rules engine using Drools and its output component.
- Used a WAP server for communications to the customer.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Faade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets using Websphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in Conceptual design, Analysis, Detailed design, Development, Mentoring, Coordinating, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked in the Agile Development Environment and involved in processes like Scrum meetings, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integrations testing.
- Involved in defect fixing in the existing code and implementation of new code for new features.
- Implemented workers compensation insurance module using Spring MVC.
- Integrated eclipse and SVN and was responsible for creating the Branches in SVN for releases.
- Have hands on experience in Persistence Frameworks like Struts 2.0, Hibernate, and Spring Framework.
- Debugged various maintenance issues to fix production bugs.
- Followed Test Driven development which involved writing extensive unit tests for all the enhancements.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing the different modules of the application.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Used JQuery library and implemented Ajax features.
- Used AJAX, Java script and GWT to create interactive user interface.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Developed Rest architecture based WebServices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Used CVS to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Support on the ClearCase host server load balancing and server optimization.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Managed multiple, high profile cross-functional AGILE program teams across various business units.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- Experience in creating build files using Maven.
- Generated and edited using XML DOM and SAX. Good at Apache POI and iText.
- Worked with ILogJrule engine, to trigger the business rules in the rules execution engine configured in WebLogic application server.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application.
- Debugged the code and fixed bugs in AARP MEDICARE & UHC MEDICARE
- Assisted in resolving critical issues for M & R portals of UHC client.