- A competent professional with 8 years of experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in both Web based and Enterprise applications including requirement analysis, design, and implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java 1.8/J2EE and Client Server Technologies
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, Agile (XP and Scrum) methodologiesandTest First, Test Driven Development and Service orientation architecture
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC
- Expertise in J2EE Technology - Spring, Hibernate, Struts,Servlets, JSP,EJB, JPA,JDBC, JTA, JavaBeans, JMS (MQ series)
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EEWebServices based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like ApacheAxis
- Experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWSS3. Proficient with AWS services, including S3, EC2, Cognito, Elastic LoadBalancing.
- Good understanding of the XML, XSD, SOAP, WSDL concepts.
- Well versed with different Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Front-Controller, Session Facade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC, Business-Delegate
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, DHTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Node JS, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL
- Expert in CoreJava with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts including views, indexes, sequences, packages, procedures, functions, database triggers
- Extensive experience on Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Solid understanding of Database Management System
- Created continuous deliverypipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Proficient in writing ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments
- Experience on LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Experience with WebSphere Portal 7 development and IBM Workplace Web Content Management and Workplace Forms.
- Knowledge in Amazon SNS/SQS, Glacier, S3.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as SVN and GitHub
Languages: C, C++, Java 7, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Groovy, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel,AWS Lambda
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, Cassandra, MongoDB/NOSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
O-R mapping: Hibernate, Mybatis
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Bit Bucket(repository), GIT
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Confidential - San Luis Obispo, CA
- Involved in design and development phases of the application.
- Following the ‘Agile Development Methodology/ SCRUM’ methodology for developing the application.
- Implemented the application using SpringMVC Framework, Spring Boot and handled the security using spring security.
- Used Maven scripts in building the application and auto deploying it to the environment.
- Created Restful web services using spring with REST.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Used Spring Framework modules such as DI (Dependency Injection), Container that applies IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), ORM (Object relational model) including Hibernate and JPA, Web MVC (model view controller) and Spring Boot which accelerates the development of Spring framework.
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into Apache Tomcat application server.
- Used JIRA for issue/bug tracking to meet certain criteria, design, and Quality Centre for bug tracking. Used GIT as version control tool.
- Followed the CICD Approach for build and deployment.
- Modelled and created the database using ER mapping.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading, Memory management.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes
- Used TOAD to get connected to Oracle to access the backend Oracle Database for verifying and validating the data inserted.
- Used mongo db. for data searching, sorting.
- Worked with Oracle database to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Responsible for installing, upgrading, patching and configuring the Oracle environment.
- Responsible for creating standard database creation scripts, installation, upgrades, patches, contacting Oracle collaborative support for critical issues.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Developed the UI Screens using Angular JS, HTML, CSS and java script. Re-designed the website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible Websites using HTML5/HTML, JS, CSS and Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding. Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Created Custom Directives, Filters, Services and Modules with the help of AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS HTTP methods to retrieve employee task data from entity models.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS, worked on database load for search and moved some part of search to Elastic Search engine.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances(ECS).
- Configured Jenkins build jobs for numerous services to facilitate continuous integration.
- Hands on experience Chef as deployment automation tools as part of continuous deployment of products in Dev, Integration and Pre-Production environments
- Experienced in Application Deployments and Environment configuration using Puppet and chef.
- AWS to provision new machines for clients& S3 Storage Services on AWS .
- AWS EC2 and Cloud watch services. Automation of manual tasks using Shell scripting.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is utilized as the object storage accommodation to store and retrieve the files cognate to the application
Environment: Java J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, JSP, Spring MVC, Mongo. DB,Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Sphere, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, XML, XSLT, SQL, Maven scripts, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, GIT, IntelliJ, Eclipse.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Working on application architecture and re-design of various parts of the application.
- Attended every day enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide status, thus implementing Agile (Scrum) Methodology
- Working with Requirement leads and Project managers to translate business Requirements into technical specifications.Written RESTFUL microservices with Spring Boot
- Develop, enhance and maintain a Spring Boot based microservices application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts and Spring frameworks.
- Core java development for different components. Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Spring Core, Beans, JDBC, Transaction and Batch, ORACLE, Maven
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Refreshed databases from Production to Test environments using a hot backup and data pump.
- Created custom composite widgets to make it reusable across the application.
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra using core Java, Datastax Java API and Restful API.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application and used JDBC to map to Oracle database.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, JSF, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA.
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Created MVC based web application using AngularJS frame work to use the features provided by framework like data binding, templates, validations, filters, directives, pagination.
- Worked with UI team and integrate the web services with UI.
- Built Single page application (SOA) using AngularJS as per the requirement.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular JS, node JS and JQuery.
- Creating Custom directives and dependency injection.
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Configured System settings, PostgreSQL settings, and facilitated SQL optimization.
- Implemented, documentedand maintained PostgreSQL replication technologies, streaming replication, log shipping.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Designed and developed picking/put away screens using Eclipse 4.6, HTML, JSP, Servlets and Java Script.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Developed business processes/work flow and rules using JBoss BPM/Rules
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Have written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
- Worked as a part of AWS built team.
- Migrated servers from on Premises to AWS cloud as well as created EC2 instances in AWS cloud platform.
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS through SHELL/BASH scripting.
Environment:: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solar, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Code Development, Implementation and Testing of the project.
- Attended everyday Enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide status, thus implementing Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture through Struts at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the middle tier using Session Bean, Entity Bean/DAO and Business Objects.
- Developed Java interfaces for different function calls which convert the web services calls into EJB calls to the legacy system.
- Used Exception Handling and Collections API to implement various features and enhancements.
- Worked in multithreading environment by using different concepts like Thread Synchronization, Thread Deadlock, and Inter communication.
- Developed using simple Struts validation for validating user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Used Hibernate to retrieve/update the data from/to the database.
- Developed multi-threading part in back end components.
- Developed supporting Java classes that controlled the whole flow of the module as per specifications.
- Implemented Form Classes, Action Classes for the entire application domain module using Struts framework
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the using annotations
- Used Spring AOP for reporting and used a test-driven approach to development leveraging.
- Used multithreading for writing the collector parser and distributor process, which was getting Realtime data from zacks API in format of JSON, using multithreading improved the performance by a lot, using concurrency package of collections made it thread safe.
- Designed & Developed Request, Response XML schemas (XSD) for the Module which are part of SOAP request and response.
- Implemented the validation error handling and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using tag libraries and configured in config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework to inject dependency into objects and to wire objects of business classes
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate.
- Used Stored Procedures to save and get the information to/from Database.
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server
- Design, develop and implement portlet components using IBM WebSphere Portal Server and Java
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
Confidential - Des Plaines, IL
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Created and exposed RESTful web services exposing various methods.
- Used Design Patterns to build the model for web services. Make custom validations based on the business rules.
- Exception and Error handling by sending appropriate error codes to the client.
- Created a plan on which methods should be exposed and which data
- Make custom PL/SQL procedure calls to send and get information.
- Creating a plan of how and what web services are to be designed to seamlessly integrate with the UI.
- Consumed web services using WSDL.
- Consume SOAP web services which would handle approval and reject status.
- Developing web services to handle various operations such as creating a report, updating the report etc.
- Providing feature to attach a file to the report and upload it onto the server.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML.
- Parsing and DeserializingJSON format data using JSON wrapper class and using that data to make validations and entries into the database.
Environment: Java 8/J2EE, Java Scrpt, JQuery, AngularJS, JSON, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Sphere, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, SOAP, SQL, Micro Services, RAD, Junit.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in WATER FALL methodology.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- Developed user interface using JSP and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and performed client-side validation
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Expertise on entire Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
- Participated in design and code reviews.
- Performed data validation in Struts Form beans and Action Classes.
- Used Form Based Authentication.