- Around 8years of experience in Java/J2EE software development which includes User Interaction, Gap Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Builds, Configuration and Code Management.
- Experienced in developing applications using web technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, EJB, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and Webservices.
- Proficiency in working with application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBMWeb sphere.
- Proficient in RDBMS Servers like MSSQL, MySQL, ORACLE.
- Knowledge in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Expertise in implementing IOC (Inversion of Control) and Dependency Injection features in Spring Framework.
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Microservices for implementing the client server business applications.
- Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver,TestNG, analyzed Test Results.
- Good Experience in creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, Manual Testing, and Automation testing using Selenium .
- Worked on Spring MV C for code enhancements.
- Strong experience using open source frameworks like Struts 2 , Spring MVC .
- Experienced in creating SOAP web services using Apache CXF with WSDL XML file in JAX - WSstandards .
- Experienced in creating endpoints using Spring based RESTful web services in Jersey.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in XML, XSD, XSL, X-Path, DTD, XSLT along with the parsers such as DOM, SAX.
- Good knowledge using Mule ESB (debuggers / flow analyzers), deployment.
- Experienced in logging frameworks like Log4j and Slf4j.
- Extensive experience in writing JUnit tests along with injecting dependencies using Mockitto.
- Good knowledge in build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Experienced in creating responsive web design using bootstrap , HTML5 .
- Experienced in creating stylesheets for view and print modules.
- Experience in creating web pages using HTML, CSS, Angular2.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using AWS DYNAMO DB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled web service on jersey framework.
- Experienced in solving multiple cross-browser and production level issues.
- Experience in UI Frameworks like AngularJS.
- Knowledgeable in implementing AngularJS in MVW architecture.
- Efficient knowledge in understand the difference between scope, rootscope and controller bind scope.
- Implemented multiple directives for dynamic view port design and for in-app template directives.
- Implemented angular factories for unifying common code.
- Used Angular Token, Angular Cookie Storage, Google Re-captcha for authentication and authorization.
- Used NodeJs/NPM along with package.json for dependency management and server calls.
- Experienced in Bower for UI plugin management.
- Good Knowledge on task runners like Gulp for creating independent UI.
- Experienced in writing unit and end to end test cases using Karma and Protractor with Jasmine and Mocha.
- Experience in configuring and building the application using continuous integration tool like Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in building the application on UNIX environments.
- Knowledge in project management tools like JIRA and Confluence .
- Experienced in version control systems like GIT and SVN .
- Experienced in working environments like AGILE(Scrum), Waterfall.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS and Jersey(Restful), WSDL, JAXB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Java Bean, EJB, Spring, Struts, Spring Boot.
Architecture: MVC, SOA, Micro-services, Service Façade.
ORM Framework: Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
IDE: Eclipse,MyEclipse, Intellij IDEA, Datagrip, Squrill.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Glassfish 4, IBM WebSphere 8, Weblogic.
XML: XML, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/8/10, Unix.
Build Tools: Maven, Apache ANT.
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Testing: Junit, Mockitto, Karma, Jasmine, SOAPUI, Rest Client API, Postman, Swagger UI 2.
Logging: Log4j, Slf4j
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins
Messaging: JMS, ActiveMQ
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in development and architecture review meetings, code reviews, analyze service profile requirements in confluence, retrospective meetings and support on staging and production environment. Designed and developed Micro - services using Jersey framework ( Restful web services ), Springs , SOAP . Used Apache Tomcat to push stuff on a queue for the service that needs stuff to be done asynchronously.
- Worked on UNIX systems to build and deploy the application in different test environments. Logging framework Log4J and Slf4j is used for log messages. Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode. Worked on Rest-generating the Web services classes by using ServiceOrientedArchitecture(SOA) and maven.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Proficient in Load Runner, scripting using JMeter .
- Experience in testing tools like JMeter and Postman . Extensively used JUNIT for Unit Testing and Cucumber framework for Integration testing. Used Jira attlassian tools for Continuous Integration and deployment, BitBucket and Confluence. Used Splunk for analyzing Logs.
- Developed REST Web services for retrieving data from Oracle DB. Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation. Worked on AWS S3, Regions and EC2 Instances. Daily stand up meeting with client team and offshore to document the project status. Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, Factory.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Broad knowledge about Splunk architecture and various components.
- Hands-on experience in Extracting, Transforming, Analyzing, Visualizing, and presenting data from diverse business areas.
- Equipped with good knowledge on Parsing, Indexing, and Searching concepts of Splunk . Good understanding of different types of search and reporting commands in Splunk. Generated dashboard from search, Scheduled searches of Inline search vs scheduled search in a dashboard.
- Developed Mule ESB projects using various connectors like HTTP, DB for integrating various applications that are hosted on cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Develop custom app configurations within Splunk in order to Parse, Index multiple types of log format across all application environment setup Splunk Forwarders for new application levels brought into environment.
- Hands on experience in creating test frameworks using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented code coverage for Spring Boot and REST microservices.
- Achieved significant cost savings building Java-based interfaces for three enterprise systems using each system's defined SOAPwebservice for cleaning up inactive user accounts, each carrying cost for company.
- Tech Lead for multiple complex projects including setting up CI/CD for applications throughout the department.
- Created automation frameworks along with test scripts using Selenium and coordinating with offshore testers on test preparation and execution.
- Analyzed the functionality/requirements/user stories for automation of the applications under test.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG using SVN for Java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC web framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Involved in preparing test cases using Selenium Web driver to validate all UI components, Popups browser navigations.
- Migrated JIRA across environments and worked on JIRA database dumps.
- Developing PL/SQL scripts for loading into the target systems.
- Worked with key customer to evaluate performance of threaded UNIX Commands.
- Experience in Administration Maintenance of source control management systems such as GITHub .
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 .
- Experience in ANT , Maven build tools and expertise in testing tools like Junit.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Developed application using Java8, Spring Boot, Restful web services.
- Participated in Bug review. Investigate and analyzed the issues in IT, UAT using Simulator, internal device and check with Splunk. Then resolved the issues.
- Used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle of the dynamic J2EEproject.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in gathering business requirements and analysis of business use cases.
- Involved in gathering business requirements directly from the end user and prepared system impact analysis document ( SIA) and functionality documents.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, participated in Daily stand-up meetings with Scrum Master, communicated with testers and resolved tickets
- Designed and developed Microservices platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications.
- Created stand-alone, production grade Spring based Applicationsusing spring bootwhich includes writing Spring-Rest Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application and its architecture.
- Experience creating on the Mule ESB stage to convey SOAP and REST¬ based APIs.
- Used Agile methodology process in the development project and used RTC to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA , JUnit,Test NG , Cucumber and Eclipse.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and Junit.
- Implemented entire project in SOA Architecture.
- Used Spring Projections to decrease data load.
- Used JPA Repositories and Predicates to perform CRUD operations on Datasources.
- Used QueryDSL to create dynamic queries.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Factory, Builder, Data Transfer Objects DTO .
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG , Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java.
- Used slf4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Used YAML for spring application to inject properties to the application to the project.
- Used Guvava and apache commons libraries like Immutable maps, Sets, Beanutils, ArrayListUtils, FilenameUtls etc.
- Designed single page application with Angular JS.
- Used NPM, Gulp, Bower for UI dependecy, plugin management.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (cloud services) infrastructure using AWS stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using AWS DYNAMO DB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled web service on jersey framework.
- Developed AWS Lambdas that run in the AWS environment.
- Created various interceptors and promise using Angular on UI for better communication over http/https.
- Integrated JIRA with Oracle Database.
- Worked on Angular JS for creating Custom Directives, Factory and Services.
- Implements Rest-Angular https calls to fetch data from the backend.
- Developed UI unit and end to end test cases using Karma (Jasmine) and Protractor.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.8), slf4j, ESB, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA Persistence, QueryDSL, Maven, Spring webServices, RESTful Spring MVC, microservices, JIRA, TestNG, Selenium, webService,AWS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, WebKit, Angular and Node JS.
- Actively involved with the team, management & client as a part of Agile (SCRUM) software development.
- Implemented Spring framework for Dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with Hibernate .
- Developing Responsive Design UI Rich Rest Service Applications, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap .
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on WebLogic Application server SVN was used for the version control.
- Develop the scripts by using TestNG with Webdriver
- To verify the behavior of the system under test used Mockito Framework.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, jersey, RESTweb services .
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Implemented critical DB design optimization techniques in the application.
- Used Table per hierarchy inheritance of hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations. Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation-based mappings in Hibernate.
- Worked on Maven during build process also modified pom.xml to use latest libraries and specifications.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using REST based APIs .
- Tomcat server setup, build the code using Jenkins and code deployment using UNIX automation scripts. Used JMS queues for messaging.
- Hands on experience using Selenium and writing Selenium tests through Eclipse including
- Quality Center.
- Involved in Authentication & authorization using LDAP and Spring Security.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Maven to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere 8.5. Used IDE RAD 7.5 .
- Responsible for data migration to QA/User and Production region and used splunk for tracking production and QA issues.
- Involved in achieving minimum percentage of code-coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
Environment: Java /J2EE, Spring MVC, TestNG, Rest Webservices, Mockito, Hibernate, AngularJS, HTML5, Rest API, CSS3, Node JS,Jenkins, Bootstrap, J Selenium, avaScript, Spring framework, DAO, Maven, JPA, JUnit, JQuery, RAD, Oracle, PL/SQL, Slf4j.
Confidential, phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Implemented Agile Methodology as part of project requirement changes.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Singleton and Session Facade.
- Developed Fa ade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access classes.
- Build test cases for web services using Mockito , Junit and containerize the application using docker.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher - servlet.xml).
- Involved java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Used JSP with spring tag library along with AJAX in developing user interfaces. Used Jquery UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Worked on the Java backend development using spring, Reflection, SOAP API and JSON to decrease data load.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts to support regression testing and participated actively in system testing and regression testing in UFT.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, Junit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Performed manual testing on web services using Soup UI.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Assigned the sprints to onsite and offshore teams and making sure the tasks are completed within sprint duration.
- Coordinated with offshore development team and clarified their day-today questions. Reviewed offshore delivery before check-in the code into GIT.
- Wrote and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application's
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
- Involved in the development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Involved in preparing High & low level design docs with UML diagrams.
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML.
- Understood current processes and actions from the legacy code.
- Developed Web pages using JSP, HTML, CSS, Struts Taglibs and AJAX for the Credit Risk module.
- Used Struts validation framework to server side validations.
- Involved in logging, exception handling and validations using Interceptors.
- Involved in creating internal & external services, Entity services and handlers.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequencesindexes
- Used Restful web services in conjunction between with Spring and AngularJS .
- Developed Proof of Concepts (POC) for usage implementation of MDB and Design Patterns for Real
- Time Application invocation.
- Experience with using AngularJS Controllers and validating forms using AngularJS .
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP based web services.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Ran check style, PMD and Find bugs defects and fixed them.
- Generating Unit Test cases with the help of internal tools.
- Allows the developers to run and execute GWT applications in development mode.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy project onto the tomcat server.
- Worked on design and creation of JSPs that are responsible for presentation layer and used the struts/html/bean/logic Tag libraries in the JSPs
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) API to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Tested components using JUNIT & Mockito during development.
- VSS (Visual SourceSafe) used as version controller.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
Environment: Red Hat Linux, web logic 9.1,EJB,Struts, Angular JS, JSP, servlets, JSF, Oracle 10g, SQL Loader, XML,Design Patterns, DAO, and Value Objects.
- Extensively used OOD (Object Oriented Design) and J2EE Design Patterns during the tool's design.
- Also developed backend applications using Struts, iBatis.
- Extensively used Java / J2EE design patterns.
- Worked on XML Parsing (DOM/SAX), XML Schemas/DTD.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the application.
- Worked in Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus .
- Also responsible for the Reconciliation of database and their scripts caused due to rebase of version control system every week.
- Worked on the Linux environment.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Extensively used RAD 7.0 with Debugging and Development.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using IBM Rational Clear case SCM.
- Extensively used Waterfall/Agile Methodology for Development.
- Documented all the modules and Services involved.