- Over 4+ years of experience as a J2EE Developer in development and implementation of Web - based Client-Server applications using Web, Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience on Java 1.6,7,8 Technology including J2EE (JSF, ANT, MAVEN), J2SE, Core Java analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in application development using Servlets, JDBC, spring, Hibernate, EJB2.0/3.0, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL, SAAJ.
- Working experience in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and also API’s like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception.
- Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-RPC.
- Solid Experience in Enterprise Application Development.
- Having Experience on, NodeJS, AngularJS with MVC framework patterns.
- Work experience on Software Development Life Cycle with Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Meetings.
- Hands on experienced in using web/application/directory servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic and Web Sphere Application server.
- Experience in using different modules of the Spring Framework like Inversion of Control, Data Access, Transaction Management, Model-View-Controller modules.
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL and MySQL Server. Proficient in database languages like SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong ability to follow directions.
- Good knowledge of testing concepts and working knowledge of Junit.
- Hard working team player with excellent analytical, design, development, testing and communication skills couples with strong academic background.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
Programming Languages: Java, Python, Hadoop, C, C++, SQL, Unix Shell Scripts
J2EE Technologies: Servlets 3.0, JSF, JSP, JDBC 3.0, JDBC, Spring MVC
Frameworks: Spring 4.0, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, AngularJS, Node JS
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX
database : SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, Oracle 11i,12c, Toad 8.0, MYSQL 5.0, MS Access 2013/2016
Other technology/tools: Web Service, XML, DHTML, VSS, Crystal Report, Microsoft Vision
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.0/3.1/4.0/4.3/4, 6, Net Beans 4.0, PyCharm, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Atom, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2015, Dev-C++
Data Model : Microsoft Visio
Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere (WAS), Was Enterprise Service Bus (WESB).
Office Tools: MS Office
Bug Reporting Tools: HP Quality Center (QC/ALM), Rational Clear Quest, JIRA
Confidential, Brookfield, WI
Java Backend Engineer/Developer
- Understand system requirements for the application and preparing technical specifications, worked with the team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Redesigned the application modules using Spring Boot Rest API/Services, Spring, Spring-Data, which resulted in 30% decrease in response time, 25% less code and 15% increase in revenue.
- Developed application components using Spring, Spring-Data, Spring Boot and Oracle.
- Designed UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Star UML.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs and Executer Service Framework to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Spring extensively to achieve dependency injection to wire the object of business class.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Implement OAuth tokenisation for RESTful webservices using Spring boot.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Microservices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Extensively used Sonarqude for code quailty.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API’s.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Used Log4j for logging to trace the application log messages which is used for debugging.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database.
- Prepared JUnit and Integration test cases and integrated with Jenkins.
- Reviewed the code for ensuring adherence to Java coding standards.
- Used JIRA for writing user stories and raising defects in a defined sprint.
- Used Cobertura tool for code coverage.
- Followed biweekly sprint schedules and delivered user stories on time.
Environment: Java 8, Agile (Scrum), Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, STS, Apache Embedded Tomcat, Maven, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Log4j, GIT, JIRA, Oracle, Windows/Linux.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Gathered system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Redesigned the entire application using spring and Hibernate, which resulted in 30% decrease in response time, 25% less code.
- Designed UML Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL, the business layer is built using Spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Extensively used XML and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB), to map java classes to XML representation.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Implemented Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Implemented build scripts using Maven to create WAR and deploy in application server.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Prepared Unit and System Testing Specification documents and performed Unit and System testing of the application.
- Reviewed the code for ensuring adherence to Java coding standards.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users requirement.
Environment: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Eclipse, Maven, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, XML, JAXB, SOAP, ANT, Log4j, Oracle, Windows.
- UI screens were built using JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Database schema design development and coding of DDL & DML statements, functions.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Used JDBC for database connections
- Designed various tables required for the project using Oracle database.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend database and used SQL statements and procedures to fetch data from the database.
- Developed Business components using JavaBeans
- Used core spring for setting dependency injection.
- Used Log4j for logging.