- Senior Java Developer with 8 years of IT experience in design and development of Java oriented enterprise - based application with strong understanding of Java and J2EE Technologies .
- Experience in all stages of software engineering life cycle including Requirements gathering, Documentation, Implementation, Unit testing, System testing, build and release .
- Proficient in java versions: JDK and SDK with strong background of OOPs concept.
- Excellent Project implementation skills using SPRING 2/2.5/3.0 framework, STRUTS 2, and Web Services, Hibernate 2.0/3.0, Validator framework, AJAX, JSTL, Java Beans, CSS, JQUERY and XML .
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, RUP and Agile (XP and Scrum), Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Expert skills in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like JBoss, WebSphere 7.0/8.0, Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0, Glassfish 3.x/4.x.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Eclipse 3.X/4.3.X/4.4.X, and Net Beans 6.X/7.X, IntelliJ IDEA 13.X/ 14.0.4/14.1.6
- Experience in Rational Unified Process (RUP) to deliver mission - critical web or desktop applications with core java principles.
- Familiar with the entire Angular JS suite of tools.
- Experience in working with MVC framework and application servers Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience in using Grunt and CSS procedures LESS, SASS
- Experience in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XSD, and JAXB.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c and MySQL.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Hands on experience writing web services both client side and end point using SOAP and Rest Full (JAX-RS, JAX-WS) that enables caching.
- Experience with Apache maven, Ant and its enterprise repository manager .
- Having vast experience in development, configuring and deployment on Linux and DevOps Environment.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, and Internet/Intranet.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate/ Hibernate with Spring Data Access.
- Good Knowledge of Cloud Computing software’s (IaaS) of that of Confidential (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS).
- Experience developing web applications with a Mongo DB, Cassandra and Elastic Search.
- Well experienced in database development Stored procedures/packages, Functions, Table creation Scripts & database triggers and in database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL.
Design Skills and tools: UML, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design patterns, OOPs, Data Structure, Exception Handling, Java I/O.
Web Technologies: Junit 4.2/4.12.X, Web Services using JSF, JAX-WS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, SOAP, Restful JAX-RS, SoapUI, Angular JS, Node JS, bootstrap
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring Framework 2/2.5/3.0, Hibernate 2.0/3.0.
Web/Application Servers & Middleware: IBM Web Sphere 7.0/8.0, JBoss 4.0/5.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0, Web logic 11g/12c, Glassfish 3.x/4.x.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN and Git, GitHub, Git Farm, Jira, Review Board
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
IDE: Eclipse 3.X/4.3.X/4.4.X, Net Beans 6.X/7.X, IntelliJ IDEA 13.X/ 14.0.4/14.1.6
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Followed Scrum format of agile Methodology in software development and test automation.
- Assisted in developing the test Framework from scratch, Wrote the test Ideas both positive and negative for the DB Parameter Group, Multiple Availability zones and DB Instance Identifier while creating and modifying a Database Instance.
- Also helped in writing the architecture design docs for the test framework, held design review for the team and updated the framework with reviews from senior managers.
- Performed quality assurance stabilization on-call duties for the component pipelines in production and paged the respective teams for further debugging of the issues occurred.
- Implemented test cases for various parameters available in the public documentation. Tested the parameters against numerous environments RDS supports using EC2, S3 and EBS.
- Used Review Board for posting the code to be reviewed and performed code reviews on peer’s code for improving quality of the code.
- Generated pairwise test cases emulator similar to the PICT tool, to use them in the test framework for wide test coverage.
- Used RESTful Web Services and spring on MVC Framework for developing the Automation tool, deployed and tested the application in Tomcat server.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), Setter Injection, Constructor Injection and Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Validation framework for Validations.
- Used Spring JDBC and Hibernate Session Factory for DB Transaction Management.
- Application was developed on Linux platform and IntelliJ IDEA was used for writing and refactoring the code.
- Demonstrated ability to own, design, lead and implement test strategies for the application and deployment topologies.
- Tracked the status of tasks in the Jira with Kanban board and assigned the tasks to team members to work on them and report the status of issues.
- Used log4j for tracking the issues and fixing bugs in the framework.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and black box/greybox tests.
- Used JUnit test cases for validating the functionality and Mocktio for stubbing.
- Deployed the application to Confidential (AWS).
- Worked on Jenkins to provide continuous integration services for software development.
- Used Git for version control and tracking the changes to code base through GitFarm.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 8.0, EC2, S3, EBS, JUnit 4.12.x, Git, GitFarm, Jira (Kanban Board), Jenkins, Confidential ( AWS), Oracle 12c, MySQL 5.6, PostgreSQL 9.4, Agile, Scrum, Brazil (Build tool), ANT, RESTful Web Services, PICT tool, OOD, Tomcat 8.0, Struts 2, and Spring 4.2, Linux and IntelliJ IDEA 14.1.6 .
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked in Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Involved in User Requirements and created System Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Documents.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to develop responsive User Interface.
- Built Single page application (SOA) using Angular JS. Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Used different Angular JS modules, configure routes, created factories, services, directives and templates. wrote controller for business logic
- Consumed client's B2B and B2C REST API's using Angular resources and http call, through token and leverage controller and templated according to data.
- Involved in Post Production Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed business logic using Session Beans and Entity Beans.
- Developed various spring rest controllers for request mappings and created JSP API custom tag libraries for the application.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC/ Dependency Injection. Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, Security using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Involved in writing ORM code for timed cache using hibernate and also developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Package, build, Integrate and deploy enterprise Java applications on WebSphere that involves EAR and WAR.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services in the cloud domain.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks.
- Wrote the validation XML files and properties file needed for validating user inputs using XHTML.
- Involved in development of JSON database for dynamic menu management.
- Provided solutions and support for Single sign on (SSO), ensuring compliance with international security standards like SAML 2.0, Common Criteria, HIPAA, and OASIS compliance.
- Used JIRA for tracking and fixing bugs on the cloud domain.
- Involved in writing & building the code using Maven & maintained continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Created Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test.
- Used SVN for version control.
Environment: Core Java 1.7, Spring 4.0, Hibernate 4.3.x, CSS 3, SAML 2.0, HTML 5, JSON, XML 1.1, JUnit 4.12.x, SVN, Java Script 1.8.2, Oracle 11g, IBM Web Sphere 8.0, PL/SQL, JSF, RAD, Scrum, Agile, RESTful Web Services, DOM, ANT, Jenkins, Web Services (SOA, SOAP 4.5).
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology in software development.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance in Linux.
- In-order to understand the occurrence of defect or to rectify it directory structure has been created for the code that is written for the UI part of the application which is very convenient for any of the teammate or the developer.
- Used the Angular JS and Node JS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Performance testing, optimization of Throughput and increase of Scalability of the application by using Angular.js.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework to create Models and Collections that includes logic to interact with REST services.
- Used ng-table, ng-grid and various types of Angular Directives.
- Helped design and develop a RESTful API that provided account management capability.
- Used Docker in the implementation of application on the cloud over Linux platform.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- This Application was developed using Spring-MVC, Spring Web flow, IoC/Dependency Injection, Restful and SOAP web services integrating different layers of the application.
- Communicating with different web Services by using Spring Integration.
- Wrote Interceptors, Validators and loggers using Spring MVC frame work.
- Worked on Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and integrated among different layers of the application.
- Worked on Spring MVC framework controllers for designing controllers in the MVC.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) in order to develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using annotations.
- Involved in Implementation of the application by following the best practices of Java and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes to the database.
- Involved in mapping of data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema using Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution.
- Used Spring API to integrate with Hibernate using spring cache abstraction.
- Integrating HTTP Apache plug-in with WebLogic Servers.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web logic Application Server.
- Domain Load Balancing and performance gains compared to the legacy products.
- Coded Java Beans (as the model) and implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Developed Client applications to consume the Web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol.
- Developed a Test Plan based on the testing requirements. Created the Test Plan and Test Strategy.
- Utilized log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Created and implemented Oracle Queries, functions using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, UML, Spring 3.1, Spring taglibs, Eclipse 3.5, Oracle 10g, Web Logic Application server 10.3, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Junit 4.4, Log4j, Docker, Oracle10g, TOAD, Linux and UNIX, Ant 1.8, Mongo DB ( No SQL), Agile Scrum.
- Involved in translating Business Requirements into Technical Requirements.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specification from the Business Analyst.
- Involved in Designing the User experience to the end user by talking to the concerned business team so that user goes through minimal clicks to perform his task.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework and used JCS for general purpose caching system.
- Developed business flow using Spring MVC framework.
- Consumed SOAP API based web services using Spring to provide billing services to the user.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Deployed the applications on WebLogic to access the data on cloud .
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Spring DAO/DTO.
- Used Spring Mongo template and Mongo repositories for different crud operations.
- Created mongo db collections and integrated Spring with Mongo db.
- Used SVN as Version Control tool to manage the project.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Used Log4j to capture the log information that includes runtime exceptions and developed WAR framework to alert the client and production support in case of application failures.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate to fetch data from Oracle 10g.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and stored procedures.
- Translate requirements, designs and functional specs into test plans and test cases.
- Involved in SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design and development of the web based intranet application tool using Java, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Struts validator framework to automatically validate user input.
- Develop, implement and maintain a synchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Involved in design and development of RESTful (JAX-RS) web services.
- Used Java design patterns like DAO, Value Object, Service Locator, MVC and Business Delegate.
- Developed/Customized Java Server Pages (JSP) for Customer User Interface (UI).
- Developed web tier using Struts tag libraries, CSS, HTML, XML, JSP, and Servlet.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Wrote hbm mapping files and POJO classes which contain business logic to map database tables with java objects.
- Worked on Struts framework and Struts Action Classes to service the requests from the UI layer and populate business objects
- Involved in writing test cases using JUnit.
- Developed the database tier using JDBC.
- Used CVS tools for version control.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP 2.2, Struts 2, Spring 2.0, Hibernate3.0, Servlets 2.5, JDBC 2.0, Oracle 9i, AJAX, CSS, CVS, JSP 2.0, HTML, Web Sphere 7.0, Apache Axis 1.2.1, JUnit 4.2, Design patterns, Web Services.
- Participated in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the design of the project and represented the requirements through the diagrams using UML.
- Coded the Servlets as a controller in the MVC architecture.
- Implemented the project using IDE Eclipse.
- Involved in the Database design, creation, and Querying using oracle 9i.
- Involved in developing test cases for testing the application using JUnit.
- Designed table components with headers, adding column to tables and manipulating them.
- Used Web Services for communication between the different internal applications.
- Used Apache Axis as the Web Services framework for creating and deploying Web Services clients using SOAP.
- Developed the XML schema and Web Services for the data maintenance and structures.
- Involved in the bug tracking.
- JDBC has been used for the connectivity of database.
- Implemented logger for debugging and testing purposes using Log4j.
- Used CVS version control for source code.
Environment: SDK 1.4.2, J2ee 1.4, Web Logic 9.2, Eclipse 3.3, TOAD, JDBC, Ant, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Oracle 9.