- 3 years of experience in the Industry with proficiency in Development, Maintenance, Testing and Production support of n - tier applications.
- Knowledge in implementing a REST API/Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Exposure in Core java, Eclipse, HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JSON, Angular.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Agile (SCRUM).
- Good experience with Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experienced with JBOSS application servers and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Experience in developing the GUI by using the tools like JSP, HTML, JQuery and Java Script.
- Expertise in writing APIS’s using Spring Data/JDBC by accessing Oracle, MySQL.
- Experienced in implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC).
- Used version controller tool like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Programming Languages : JAVA, SQL
Frame Works : Spring Core, Spring Restful Web services, Spring Boot & Hibernate
Application/Web Servers : Apache Tomcat, Websphere
DB Tools: Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: Angular 2, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JQuery, JSON
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Tracking Tools: JIRA
Source Control: GitHub, Source Tree
Other Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual studio Code, CVS, SVN
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Understand system requirements for the application and preparing technical specifications, worked with the team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Redesigned the application modules using Spring Boot Rest API/Services, Spring, Spring-Data
- Developed various screens for the front end using Angular 2
- Coordinated with QA team to identify ongoing issues and address the issues which are raised by QA.
- Developed application components using Spring, Spring-Data, Spring Boot and Oracle.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs and Executer Service Framework to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, and development of interactive and responsive UI for test takers.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Used Bootstrap framework for designing responsive UI.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API’s.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Used Log4j for logging to trace the application log messages which is used for debugging.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database.
- Prepared JUnit and Integration test cases and integrated with Jenkins.
- Used JIRA for writing user stories and raising defects in a defined sprint.
- Followed biweekly sprint schedules and delivered user stories on time.
Environment: Java 8, Agile (Scrum), Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Angular 2, STS, Apache Embedded Tomcat, Maven, POSTMAN, Log4j, GIT, JIRA, Oracle, Windows/Linux.
Confidential, Portsmouth, VA.
- Involved in System Analysis, Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts using Enterprise Architect.
- Reviewed business requirements and discuss with application architect about the design.
- Used Value/Transfer Object and Singleton, Data Access Object, Factory design pattern.
- Responsible for developing java components using Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management.
- Created and Implemented Microservices or REST APIS using spring boot, REST, JSON.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the angular JS front-end.
- Used Spring JDBC in persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-JDBC templates for data access.
- Developed REST based Web Services.
- Tested web services using REST services using POSTMAN.
- Developed DAO Layer by calling existing stored procedures.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Involved in the day to day sprint development activities and delivered per sprint timeline.
- Written unit test cases using JUnit and Integration test cases and integrated with Jenkin jobs.
- Coordinated with the onsite and offshore developer’s w.r.t ongoing issues and follow up.
Environment: Java, Agile (SCRUM), REST API, Spring DI/IOC, Spring Boot, STS, Spring JDBC, XML, POSTMAN, Angular 2, Maven, Junit, Log4J, GIT, Oracle.
- Worked on responsive user interfaces to display list of products and bundles using HTML, CSS and Angular 2+
- Used Bootstrap, CSS3 to create templates for Responsive UI.
- Used Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, default interfaces and streams.
- Used rxjs to communicate asynchronously between components and services using Subject/Observable
- Created Spring controllers to map CRUD RESTFul API.
- Developed util classes to reuse common functionality
- Used CSS media queries to make the application responsive.
- Involved in writing DAOs, DTOs and RESTful web services for CRUD operations for admin module
- Involved in writing unit tests using Junit.
- Fixed bugs reported by QA.
- Collaboratively worked with other team members to fix bugs which would otherwise take longer.
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Typescript, Java, Spring, Maven, Git, Jira, Apache tomcat, Spring boot, Postman, My SQL 5.6, IntelliJ