- Innovative and professional with 8+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Microsoft Visual Visio.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Java/J2EE technologies like Java Beans, JSF, MyFaces, Servlets, JSP, Struts
- Good working knowledge in clinical, Finance and Insurance Domains.
- Solid understanding and Experience in using Spring, Struts and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in Oracle SQL/PL SQL
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Responsible for developing single page applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Implemented REST based web services using Jersey Framework
- Good experience in working with Web/Application servers likes Jboss4.x Application Server WebLogic10.0 &8.1, WebSphere6.x and Apache Tomact5.x
- Experience in using JBoss, IBM Web sphere and Apache Tomcat
- Experience in using different IDEs like Intellij, RAD 8.0, Eclipse, Net Beans
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache JBoss, JBoss Admin, Apache Tomcat and IBM Websphere
- Developed projects and products using SDLC (Software development life cycle), from initiation, planning, designing, execution and implementation, development
- Implemented various Architectural & design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Composite view, Business Delegate patterns.
- Practical working experience in back-end automation using Shell Scripting and Linux commands
- Good knowledge and experience in developing web interfaces using technologies like XML, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Have used Maven OSGI scripts to update/build the web applications.
- Experience in Using Ant build tools and performing Unit test by using JUnit.
- Experience in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with Web Services, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Strengths in Problem solving and Timely resolution of issues. Self-motivated, diligent, positive work attitude and self-motivated to work independently and as well as in team
- Hardworking and result oriented with customer Focus and ability to persist and explore new ways of finding solutions to problem.
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts
Java/J2EE Technologies: STRUTS, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS.
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XMLBeans
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, GlassFish 3x
Methodologies/Design: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC2, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Facade
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD
Build Automation: Ant, Maven, Shell Scripting
Testing & Logging: J Unit, Log4J
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD, Crystal Reports 11
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, AIX, Sun Solaris, HP-UX.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design and testing phases using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose in the Design phase.
- Implemented application using MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Implemented the Enterprise JavaBeans to handle various transactions
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture using JMS for messaging.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server vice versa using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Responsible to write complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved End to End development by integration Frontend and Backend by Debugging.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version controlling tool
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Used JUnit to do the unit testing and Log4Jto create log files.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in developing new portfolio Multithreaded-application with complete new design which will be compatible with existing application.
- Developed Maven based project structure having data layer, ORM, and Web module.
- Developed MVC framework based website using JSF and Spring.
- Responsible for creating tables of client's information in and writing Hibernate mapping files to manage one-to-one and one-to-many mapping relationships.
- Established a JSON contract to make a communication between the JS pages and java classes.
- Implemented data reading, saving and modification by stored procedures in MySQL database and Hibernate criteria.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring using Hibernate Template and uses provided methods to implement CRUD operations.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with JBoss Application server.
- Used Restful Web Services to read the XML content from suppliers.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
Environment: Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Java, J2EE, JSP, JNDI, Oracle 10g,HTML,Maven, Rationale Rose, Eclipse 4, Unix, Web Sphere MQ, Web logic Application Server, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, LOG4J, SVN.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in the various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design and implementation of the project.
- Development of multithreaded UI for the application to control frequent usage by retailers.
- Involved in the development of the Java bean classes, JSPs, Servlets, and JDBC to access Oracle 8i.
- Developed helper java classes needed for the application.
- Developed the building components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, using WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst in team meetings and involved in testing with End user.
- Developed the application using the iterative and incremental software development process of SCRUM technology.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Integrating Struts with spring by delegating Struts action management to Spring Framework which is UNIX and Linux operating system environment.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection.
- Involved in writing and business layer using EJB, DAO and VO.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used complex queries like SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Used Java Scripts for client side validations and validation frame work for server side validations.
- Designed and developed Big Data analytics platform for processing customer viewing preferences and social media comments using Java, Hadoop.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment. Worked on SCALA technologies.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST) from third party
- Worked on front end Java Script frameworks like Angular JS.
- Deployed the application on to Web Sphere application server.
- Used no SQL databases for integration of data with front end using MongoDB.
Confidential, Mobile, AL
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Understanding functional specifications, designing, and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Handled the client side and server side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection .
- Designed and developed a 'Convention Based Coding' utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and O-R mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSP tag libraries.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Worked in GSF architecture and have written custom elements using JSP/java/JSTL .
- Used SQL for fetching and storing data
- Worked on financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals , and transfer , debit, and visa or bills payments. Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis .
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend SQL database tables for the application.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in database to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Development of agent authentication functionality for both Agent Desktop and general website ( Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Coherence .
- Used Apache Ant for the build process.
- The response is also persisted on its way back. Messages persisted to Cassandra DB as SOR and Coherence Distributed Cache. Integrates with the SOA bus. Database is partitioned and streamed.
- Used Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking .
Environment: Java , J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, HTML/DHTML, JMS, AJAX, WebSphere, JUnit and Oracle.
- Involved in the process Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle.
- Involved in developing module for transformation of files across the remote systems using JSP and servlets.
- JSP’s had HTML tags and JSP tags that were used as to develop the view of the module and servlets acted as backend java classes that were used to connect to Database retrieve files from there and send it across the systems or store the receiving files from other systems.
- Development of Various Reports using Java and SQL queries
- Participation in Design, Issue Resolution and Sustainment meetings.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, C++, Oracle, Windows NT and UNIX, Tomcat.