- Information Technology professional with over Twelve years of experience in web development, client - server, and n-tier Enterprise applications using Java based technologies in roles including but not limited to Architect and lead developer.
- Expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of business application systems using J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing enterprise web-based applications based on J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB, server side development experience in the following technologies J2EE, XML, Spring, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, RMI/IIOP, JMS, Servlets, JSP, STRUTS, Wicket on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Solid Understanding and implementation of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using web services using both REST and SOAP protocols.
- Expertise in working with persistence layer using Hibernate, DAO, EJB.
- Expertise in Spring framework for developing loosely coupled applications.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML, Rational Rose and implementation of Design Patterns.
- Expertise using Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL databases.
- Extensively used WSAD, RAD, WebLogic, OC4J as the J2EE Containers and experience in deploying the application using EAR, WAR, JAR, and deployment descriptors.
- Strong at XML Technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, XML Schemas, DTD’S, SAX, DOM.
- Good Exposure with Application servers, Web servers and a wide variety of development tools likes WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat Apache.
- Expertise in using JUnit for test cases, ANT to build different applications and XML SPY.
- Working knowledge of developing web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
- Quick Learner, strong team player with excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
J2EE Standards: JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, JTA, Spring, XML Deployment Descriptors, Hibernate, Spring, JSF
Web Technologies: Struts, JSF, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Script, HTML, XML, XSL,XSLT, DOM, SAX, SOAP, PHP, REST, Jquery,Bootstrap,REST, Webservices
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase
GUI: SWING, AWT, Applets, HTML
IDE: RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop
Web/App Servers: IBM WebSphere Appl Server, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, OC4J
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS
Database Design & ObjectOriented Analysis & Design: UML, OOAD design patterns, ER - diagrams
Other Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio, ANT, XML SPY, JUnit, Test NG, Jenkins
Lead developer/Solution Architect
- Involved in the complete SDLC of the application.
- Extensively involved in designing service oriented architecture (SOA) model for the application.
- Defined Stories, Estimates, Product Backlog. Involved in Sprint Planning.
- Lead a team of 8 developers using Agile methodology. Conduct daily standup meeting
- Integrated with Cloudera Big data system to archive and to retrieve archived data.
- Integrated with Salesforce using Rest/Soap Webservices to provide a 360 view of claim.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD and deployment. lead development and API of persistence layer.
- Extensively used various J2EE set of technologies like Spring, Open JPA, MDB’s etc.
- Developed build scripts with ANT and unit tests with JUNIT framework.
- Heavily involved in database design and SQL queries development.
- Responsible for lower level deployments, production support, defect fixes, liaison between various teams etc.
Environment: JDK1.8/1.7, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse, Web Service, Oracle, J2EE, ANT, Spring, Open JPA, JNDI, JSP, JMS, JSON, Jquery, Bootstrap Java Script, Apache CXF, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, Rational Rose, UML, HP ALM, Serena, Solaris, Jenkins.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Involved in the design& implementation for accommodating reverse mortgage requirements into the application.
- Involved in replacing the Entity beans technology with hibernate-used as part of obtaining prices from a different application.
- Developed web services and involved extensively in developing & modifying middle tier and back end functionality applying many design patterns and various j2ee specification technologies.
- Persistence mechanism implemented using Hibernate DAO Template in Spring Transactions and Exceptions are handled using features of Spring AOP.
- Worked on the Front end of the applications using Struts, JSTL, Style Sheet, JSP, Servlets, HTML and Java Script extensively.
Environment: JDK1.4, Weblogic Application Server 9.1, Eclipse 3.2, Web Service, Oracle 9i, J2EE, ANT, Struts 1.4, Servlets, JNDI, JSP, Java Script,, Spring2.0.4, Hibernate3.0 frameworks, EJB 2.1, XML,, LDAP, HTML. PL/SQL, Sybase, Oracle 9i, Microsoft Visio, UML, Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest, Solaris.
- Implemented the design for accommodating ePoolTalk into the common-build structure.
- Implemented Password file separation process for compliance purposes.
- Worked extensively with UNIX shell scripts.
- Worked extensively with XML related technologies
Environment: JDK1.4, Weblogic Application Server 8.1, MyEclipse 3.8, Oracle 9i, J2EE, ANT, Struts 1.3, Servlets, JNDI, JSP, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, XML, PL/SQL, Sybase, Microsoft Visio, UML, Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest, Solaris.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior J2EE Consultant
- Worked on the design of the One View Application which provides a unified view of all the applications that user has access to.
- Extended the design of the common menu framework shared by all the applications to provide multiple versions of the menu
- Involved in the Data Model design, Applied XML related set of technologies and J2EE design patterns, developed EJB’s.
- Used Agitar framework for unit testing the applications.
Environment: JDK1.4, Oracle Application Server 10g, Eclipse 3.x, Oracle 10g, J2EE, EJB 2.1, ANT, Struts 1.3, Web Services, Servlets, JNDI, JSP, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, XML, PL/SQL developer, JAX RPC, Microsoft Visio, UML, Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest, Solaris.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Senior J2EE Developer
- Participated in all the stages of the SDLC using Rational Unified Process (RUP) process
- Involved in the design for the project Price request& response using pricing services
- Developed several Entity beans, Session beans and Message driven beans as part of the backend process
- Involved in the Database design, SQL queries and procedures, Front end design and development, Web Services using webmethods Glue
- Used JUnit for preparing and validating test cases
Environment: JDK1.4, WebLogic 8.1, Eclipse 3.1, DB2 8.1, Sybase 7.x, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Struts 1.2.9, SOAP, Web Services, Servlets, JDBC, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, XML, RapidSQl, WebMethods Glue 6, Hibernate, AutoSys, Rational Rose, UML, Windows XP, Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Participated in the complete SDLC including requirements gathering discussions
- Involved in the design of the Architecture using Rational Rose by utilizing Struts framework (Model View Controller) and J2EE design patterns
- Used Hibernate for back end mapping and PURE EDGE content management server for image storing.
- Used Web Services and stateless session beans for business layer
Environment: JDK1.3, Rational Application Developer 6.0, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0,DB2 8.1, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Struts 1.1, SOAP, Web Services, Hibernate 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, XML, XML SPY, Hibernate, CICS, Rational Rose, QMF, PURE EDGE, Rational Rose, UML, Windows 2000, Sun Solaris