- CSSA and CSA Certified IT Professional with Over Eight (8+) years of referable experience in Design & Development of Business Process Management (BPM) applications using Pega Rules Process Commander (Pega)
- Highly skilled in Design, Development, Migration and Deployment of PRPC applications.
- Experience in design & development of Data Model, Class structure, Access Groups, Complex Process Flows, Activities, Activity Step Methods and User Interface (UI) .
- Experience in implementation of various PRPC components like Decision Tables, Decision Maps, Declarative Expressions, and Indexes etc.
- Experience in creating Flow actions, interpreting Tickets and comprehension of complex Flow Shapes for business scenarios.
- Expertise in debugging using Clipboard, Tracer, Pega Log files.
- Expertise on Integration Services like SOAP, REST, SQL using PRPC.
- Experience in designing, developing and supporting complex commercial applications. Interacted with the users to resolve their queries and helped in understanding the applications.
- Experience on software development methodology and have gone through all most full software development life cycle of Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Expertise in migration of rules export & import utilities of PEGA.
- Experience with DB2, Oracle Databases & experience in SQL .
- Experience in implementation of Standalone, Client/Server and Web based Applications as Java/J2EE developer
- Familiar with popular Object Oriented Design Pattern concepts.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills and good team player with ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and project environment.
BPM Platforms: PEGA PRPC V6.X, V7.X
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE
Web Technologies JSP, EJB, Servlets, MVC, JDBC, HTML, XML, Struts, CSS, SOAP:
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Application Server: WebLogic, WebSphere
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX & LINUX
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. PEGA Developer
- Build business process workflow with Pega PRPC to loan transactional accounting exception handling, reconciliation queue.
- Designed, developed and deployed workflows in PRPC using MS Visio and design of flow diagrams.
- Designed and implemented the Class structure/hierarchy.
- Involved in designing, building and validating User Interfaces.
- Created various flow - actions for successful exceptions management.
- Developed and implemented activities involving number of steps and methods for calling standard activates that come with the framework and the PRPC.
- Implemented field validations using declarative expressions and declare constraints for known issues in the framework.
- Used clipboard and tracer tools to navigate through flows along with the work objects and trace the results.
- Worked on Database mapping, acquiring remote database connection, and other database related operations.
- Designed and implemented user interfaces using Sections, Harness and HTML stream rules.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Indexes.
- Developed correspondence rules to intimate the customers about their account balance, any disputes, offer available status through email or fax messages.
- Created product rules to migrate data instances and rule sets from development to QA, UAT & Performance environment when needed.
- Worked on installing Pega PRPC tools, helped system admin in sorting out few installation issues.
- Generated List and Summary reports and enabled security levels on the reports so that particular access group can view them.
Environment: Pega PRPC 6.2, 7.X, SP2, Oracle 10g, WebLogic Server 9.2, Microsoft Visio 2003, Windows XP, Web Services
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Created process flows, flow actions, UIs and implemented Portals for various roles.
- Developed Decision rules, Declare rules, SLAs and Correspondences.
- Designed and implemented user interfaces using sections, Harness and HTML stream rules.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
- Worked on Report definitions and Data pages.
- Worked on debugging in PRPC using Clipboard, PAL and Rules Inspector.
- Provided technical support through debugging and fixing code issues that arose from time to time.
- Developed artifacts and workflows while following company standards and guidelines.
- The products were delivered in a timely fashion and were of the highest quality
Environment: PRPC 6.X, 7.X, Oracle, HTML, SOAP, XML, CSS, Java Script, Quality Center - HP ALM
- Analysis of the various Business Requirements and coordinating with offshore in the interpretation of client requirements.
- Analyzed the requirement gaps and provided the design approach for implementation.
- Worked on the User Interfaces for development of screens.
- Managed the client and helped them in providing the solutions.
- Worked on developing the use cases satisfying the client requirements.
- Designing of Class structure and Data Model.
- Worked on Report definitions and Data pages.
- Designed UI using Rule-HTML-Harness, Rule-HTML-Section rules.
- Created activities and steps for implementing core business logic.
- Created product rules for deploying in to higher environments.
- Created queries using Rule-Connect-SQL for selecting, inserting and updating data from database When rules, Decision tables, Declare Expressions and flow action.
- Worked with Clipboard and Tracer for troubleshooting the issues.
- Worked on ruleset management and rule deployment (product rules / product patches)
- Played a critical role in defect fixing.
Environment: Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC 6.X), SQL, HTML, SOAP, XML, CSS, Java Script.
- Responsible for Prototype Design, Coding and Unit Testing.
- Worked extensively on SOAP based Web Services.
- Used Struts Framework for building the front-end.
- Designed application front-end view using HTML, Java Script, CSS and JSP.
- Responsible for build the application using ANT.
- Involved in implementing DAO, DTO and Business Delegates.
- Used version control system - SVN for source configuration Management.
- Unit tested and documented website applications and code.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JNDI, Struts Framework, EJB, Eclipse, Oracle and SQL, SVN, Web Logic, SOAP, XML, Java Script, CSS, Log4j and JUnit