- IT professional with overall 8 years of experience in Java(J2EE) Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment
- Proficient in User Interface, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment
- Sound background in programming techniques such as Java, Python, C and C++.
- Strong programming skills in Core Java such as Multithreading, Collection Interface, I/O Streams, and Exception Handling
- Experience of working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and MariaDB
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created AngularJS service layer
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling SOAP Request and Responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces
- Proficient in building Restful web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls
- A goal driven developer with significant experience of working with various software development approaches such as Agile, and have a good understanding of approaches such as Waterfall, and Spiral
- Proficiency in working with IDE's like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans, Maven, and JBuilder
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database
- Tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL
- Good experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 5.1/6, WebLogic 10.1/8.1/7.0, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful.
- Involved in writing Unit Test using JUNIT
- Experienced in working with the Microsoft family of operating systems (WIN10, WIN8, WIN7), UNIX and LINUX
- Strong exception handling and troubleshooting skills, as well as computer network design, installation, and support abilities
- A highly-motivated, productive and customer-focused team player
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Reliable and dedicated with the ability to grasp and apply new procedures quickly; organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and adapt readily to new challenges
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, DB2 and MySQL
Messaging: JMS (Java Messaging Service), WebSphere MQ and Apache Active
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- Worked as onsite coordinator and module lead for
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL’s
- Implemented RESTFULWeb Services
- Used JAX-RS servlet to implement the restful web services.
- Played role of senior developer using hibernate framework to generate custom report and to improve the performance of query.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP).
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactored the queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle data at enterprise level
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context
- Introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services
- Maven is used to download the Java Plug-in for developing the applications
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS
- Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented J2EEDesignpatterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects and Java Design Patterns like Singleton.
- Extensive use of struts framework.
- Used JSP and Servlets, EJBs on server side.
- Major contributor in migration of application code from legacy to Spring MVC, hibernate and Web services based architecture implementing design patterns like DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton etc.
- Implemented separate controller for each screen using Spring MVC components and created helper class to navigate into different layers.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, JPA annotation. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery Java Scripts .
- Created web applications prototype using Angular JS, Node JS
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Used SQL for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- SOAP service created with top down approach using Apache Axis2 framework, with marshaling and unmarshaling and producing WSDL file.
- Dependency injection using Factory Design Pattern and Spring IOC.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing in Financial Domain.
- Exposed and implemented top-down and bottom-up SOAP web services.
- Used SQL and JPQL to query Oracle database.
- Used Toad Oracle to access database and run queries.
- Coded JUnits to test the code using Easy Mock and dbUnit.
- API testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Environment: JDK, UML, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA, XML Schemas, Bootstrap, Web Services (SOAP), angular JS, node JS, JMS, Maven, ANT, Log4J, JUnit, Unix
Sr. Java UI Developer
Confidential, Rockville MD
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks
- Composing the application classes as Spring Beans using Spring IOC/Dependency Injection
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for ORM
- Used MVC design pattern for designing application, JSP and CSS3 as the view component
- Modified log4j for logging and debugging
- Development and Debugging was done using Eclipse IDE
- Implemented the application specific Web services to transfer data in real-time by utilizing WSDL, REST and JMS technologies
- Prepared Unit and integration test cases using JUnit
- Developed as whole application using Spring Modules following MVC design pattern
- Implemented spring as a web framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Mail API, XML
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Spring DAO support
- Implemented Web services to propagate information about orders to next Level partners using RESTful Web services
- Deployed applications on JBoss 7.5ApplicationServer
- Test cases have been written by using JUnit framework
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is completed and for mailing administrator of any system related problems
- Involved in developing SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web services using JAX-WS
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) via WSDL, XML and XSLT for transferring data between different applications
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP based & Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP,JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAUP UI etc
- Connected applications together and enabled them to exchange data using Mule ESB
- Object Relational Mapping is implemented using Hibernate 3.0
- XML Transformations where done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling
Environment: Java, J2ee WebLogic Server, Sybase Adaptive Server, Agile, Spring-Core, Spring-JDBC, Spring-JMS, JMS, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPath, Apache Camel, CXF, Maven, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, DOORS, HP-ALM, IBM Rational ClearCase, Mule
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Jessup, PA
- Involved in overall system’s support and maintenance services such as defect fixing, future enhancements, testing and documentation
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Designed User Interface using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as bill payments to the service providers
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB have to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server
- Experience using AWS for hosting virtual instances and handling scalability
- Prepare and execute AWS Cloud Formation JSON template to provision infrastructure on AWS Cloud for American Family Insurance pre-prod and prod environments
- Built RESTAPI end-points for various concepts
- Data Access layer (DAO) development using Hibernate to communicate with Oracle
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Developed application business components and configured beans using Spring IOC
- Developed presentation layer using Spring MVC and used annotation based mapping to map the JSP post backs to the controller methods
- Extensively used DAO design pattern, including mapping DAO objects, configuration file and classes to interact with the Sybase database
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and change management, and SVN for design document control
- Generated POJO classes and Hibernate mapping files using Reverse Engineering
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate Template from spring with Hibernate API
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC
- Involved the CRUD operations
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking
- Developed test cases and performed as a unit test using JUnit Framework
- Involved in Production Support. Solved many production issues based on priority
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSPTag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS
- Design and develop point of sale features enhancements
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP, JSTL, CSS, JQuery,
- EXT JS, JS, AJAX
- Design test plans and test cases for point of sales applications
- Perform code reviews for the point of sale application
Environment: Java, EJB 2.0, Springs, Struts, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate, spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), XML, Web logic 10.3, Ant 1.6, JUnit, Toad, Oracle 9i, Rational Clear case
Jr. Java/Web Developer
- Analyzed project requirements gathered by business analysts to understand the scope of the project
- Responsible for developing the Web driven code for the Selenium commands using Core Java
- Implemented navigation logic, form validation, filtering and client-server communication using Angular JS
- Involved in developing the user interface using JQuery and Java Server Faces
- Developed highly interactive web screens using JSF
- Designed and implemented RestAPIs to establish connections with various vendor websites
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format
- Created & maintained the configuration of the Spring Framework 's IoC container
- Extensively used Hibernate for data retrieval from the database using various querying techniques
- Interacted with the database team using JDBC
- Wrote Python scripts to connect to Database, parse JSON files & load data into the database.
- Extensively developed stored procedures and triggers using SQL
- Performed testing using JUnit and tested various test cases using Selenium and also on service providers like SausLabs and BrowserStack
Environment: Spring MVC, Agile, Core Java/ J2EE, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Hibernate, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JBoss, RESTful service, Eclipse IDE, Oracle, SQL, HTML5, CSS3.