- Experience in full SDLC from gathering requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment & support activities.
- Good knowledge in Angular 2 controllers , Bootstrap , Events , Routing , Modularity, Dependency Injection, Services and Custom directives for development of single page applications (SPA) using MVC architecture.
- Hands - on experience in Java /J2EE technologies including Spring , Hibernate , Servlets , JSP , JMS , Struts , JSF , JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JavaBeans, JDBC.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts Multithreading , Exception handling , Collections, Serialization , Executor Services, IO operations, Java Beans.
- Extensively used Spring framework features Dependency Injection , Inversion of Control , Spring MVC , Spring JDBC , Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
- Experienced in persistence framework Hibernate/JPA Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Implemented projects using various OOPS concepts and design patterns such as Singleton , Prototype , Factory , Abstract Factory , MVC .
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of web application in servers Apache Tomcat , WebLogic, IIS .
- Hands on experience with build tools Ant , Maven , Gradle and Logging tools log4j and Splunk .
- Experience working in the UNIX Environment including writing shell scripts .
- Good working experience in RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Views in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and No SQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Expertise in managing database objects such as Schema, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL queries, also worked on SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Worked on build and deployment tools such as Jenkins and Team City for continuous integration.
- Working experience in Cloud programming, configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services - AWS, AmazonEC2.
- Designed and developed highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, Ec2 VPC and S3.
- Well versed with various application IDEs Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, Visual Studio Code, NetBeans.
- Strong exposure to Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test-Driven Development(TDD).
- Supported applications in production environment and enhancements, new features and bug fixes.
- Versatile team player with good-communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ
Spring & Hibernate: Spring MVC, Spring Core, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Database: Oracle 11g/9i/8i, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MongoDB, AWS
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, Spring Tool Suite
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and IIS.
Tools: Maven, GIT, SVN, JIRA, Docker, Jenkins
OS: Linux/UNIX, Windows
Scripting Languages: Shell Script
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involving in MVC architecture in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Developing forms with new validations and created Single Page Application.
- Using Angular 2 Router to build single page application for navigate through the different models and components.
- Used Bootstrap and Node.JS in effective web design.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 and NodeJS.
- Extensively working with making RESTful web service calls to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS manipulation.
- Implementing jQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Implementing Hibernate utility classes, session factory methods, and different annotations to work with back end data base tables.
- Used Spring Framework and Hibernate for server-side implementation.
- Used NoSQL DB like MongoDB for the proof of concept.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharding and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to MongoDB.
- Used agile scrum methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of scrum.
- Communicating and involving in testing with QA team which involved cross browser testing, loading and performance checking.
- Participate in Daily Agile Scrum "Stand-up", Biweekly Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories.
- Work with all members on project teams to ensure clear written and verbal communications.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC, IOC, DI modules.
- Used Angular JS MVC Framework in the development of the web applications.
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Used backbone.js for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server.
- Converted data between Java Objects and JSON & XML for communication between java services and UI.
- Implemented Rest web services to send and receive the data from database.
- Worked on RESTful APIs using Express JS and Node.js. Implemented mock services in Node JS with the help of modules using Node.js server. Used Tomcat Application Server for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Package creation with Maven, Jenkins.
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, Web Services (Restful, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC), SOA (Service oriented architecture).
- Worked with core Java code extensively using interfaces and multi-threading techniques.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Create text message using a configuration file for data mapping and utilize Java Messaging Service (JMS) API to the transaction message to other application via Message Queue (MQ).
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema. Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Designed documents and collections with the MongoDB for the application.
- Used Maven Script for build creation and to push onto various environment.
- Experienced use of project management software (JIRA) for Issue Tracking, Maintaining Tickets specific to bug fixes and enhancements.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Package creation with Maven, Jenkins. And used Jenkins for Continuous integration and continuous testing.
- Used GIT for version control.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed user specific Highlights (dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create user screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Used Apache Camel Integration pattern.
- Testing the web services using SOAP UI user can do CRUD operation returning into JSON.
- Created database tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Created Maven build file to build the application.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Involved in each phase of SDLC like design, development and testing of the application.
- Implemented frameworks like Spring MVC, IOC, DI modules.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using JMS. Used JMS to consume messages from the JMS provider.
- Developing the application using Spring and Hibernate based frameworks.
- Working on Micros Integration Service including Retail Integration with MICROS XCenter/ Xstore POS System.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Experience using SOAP UI to test the existing services. Responsible for consuming Web Service from WSDL.
- Developed REST/HTTP APIs and used JSON file as communication between java object and UI.
- Developed test cases for unit testing before the QA release.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment : Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Struts, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, REST, Linux, JMS, Oracle.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Requirement gathering, Gap analysis, workflow design, decision-making rules, source and destination of required inputs.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Developed the Java components to access content from content providers to obtain data of various type HTML.
- Developed and maintained GUI using JSP and HTML.
- Created stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL. Created tables, Views and other database objects in the Oracle database.
- Performed unit and system testing. Created test Plan, test cases. Used JUnit to test the code.
- Involved in debugging and load-testing of the application.
- Used GIT as version control tool and Maven as build tool.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed registration, user profile and order status module.
- Developed the views using JSP, custom tags, JSTL, Servlets and HTML.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Developed message driven Beans to listen coming messages from matching systems.
- Developed SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, views.
- Used Apache Log4j logging API to log errors, warnings and messages.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.