- 7+ years of IT experience in Java/J2EE and Web technologies and Adobe CQ 5.6, 6.1, 6.2 & 6.3
- Worked on design and implementation of modules on Adobe CQ/AEM
- Have a solid understanding of CQ5/AEM building blocks, Architecture, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites
- Expert in integrating AEM with B2B CMS systems
- Setup and configure Authoring/Dispatcher and Publishing environments, replication agents.
- Developed custom CQ/AEM components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX/Apache JackrabbitOak (Day's commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5/AEM (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM)
- Worked on Adobe CQ/AEM Digital asset management
- Experience in creating author/publisher clusters with dispatchers
- Experienced in developing CMS based applications using Adobe CQ/AEM, Apache Sling and OSGI
- Experienced in using CRXDE, Eclipse, and Brackets IDEs to develop CMS applications
- Implemented Adobe CQ templates, components, workflow, style sheets, Meta tagging and performed CMS administration tasks
- Exposure to dispatcher configurations as part of AEM website architecture
- Strong experience in managing both Dispatcher and Akamai caching
- Created custom sling bundles as part of new functionalities provided to CQ sites
- Good knowledge of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Experience with multi lingual websites having i18n translations
- Expert in configuring workflows to translate the content
- Having good Knowledge working with Web Services especially based on Rest API
- Extensively worked on Java/J2EE systems with different databases like Oracle, My SQL, and DB2
- Experienced in Web/Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS and WebLogic
- Experience in working with build tools like Ant and Maven, logging framework log4j, and JUnit to perform unit testing
- Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Java&J2EE design patterns like Factory Pattern, MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO, DTO
- Experience in using GIT and SVN for source code control
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability, communication skills, writing skills, highly organized to meet the deadlines and ability to grasp and adept to the rising technologies
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services.
Enterprise Web Products: CQ 5.4, CQ 5.6, AEM 6.1, 6.2 & 6.3.
Frame Works: Struts, spring, Hibernate
App / Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, NO SQL. MongoDB.
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT.
Tools: / Methodologies: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Agile, Scrum
Other Tools: Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, ANT, File Vault, MavenJBOSS Developer Studio3.0.1, SQL Developer
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Sr AEM Developer
- Develop, implement and configure web content management solutions using AEM (Adobe CQ) an
- Create and maintain customer - facing Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Responsibility included performing user migration using ACS Commons User migration tool.
- Performed Oak migration using the CRX2OAK migration tool
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing cloud and other third-party services.
- Updated latest dependency versions and Uber jar version on project pom.xml and resolved dependencies
- Involved in the design and development of the AEM 6.2 components and templates.
- Involved in CQ5.5 related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundles, JCR/Sling API, configuring Cloud Services, publish and author set-up.
- Worked on AEM upgrade project from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.3 using in-place upgrade method.
- Prepare migration guide and resolve tool issues with Adobe day care tickets.
- Performed content migration using sling servlet to migrate foundation parsys component into layout container component to bring responsive grid to pages during authoring using layout mode.
- Created runmode based OSGi configuration xml that all fixate different values to osgi component properties based of start runmode parameter.
- Organize client side files using clientlibs.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM to control over blueprints and live copies and work on rollout configurations.
- Strong comprehensive content management platform solutions for building forms.
- Prior to upgrade, worked on component enhancement as per business requirement.
- Worked on AEM - Sling models, Sightly and Touch UI development.
- Used Jenkins as build tool and used JIRA to track the bugs, issues and project management.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy the bundles.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Worked on implementing landing/home page and other related page templates.
- Extensively used CQ5 tagging features in developing components and templates.
- Analyze functional & business requirements for optimum utilization of CQ5 components & performance.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the adobe CQ/AEM product suite used DAM for various Assets.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application & used the continuous integration server to deploy the artifacts.
- Worked with content Author to help authoring complex components.
- Worked with external/internal applications which pull data from external J2EE apps, web services.
- Coded Business services using Struts and interacted with the database using JDBC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of application.
- Used MVC architecture of Spring 3.0 for developing the application
- Performed unit testing on developed modules & involved in trouble shooting the components.
- Used SVN, GIT, Jenkins for continuous integration and nightly builds
- Experience working in an agile environment, involved in daily standup meetings.
- Created documentation & project specific configuration as wiki pages in confluence.
Confidential, Mountain View CA
Adobe CQ-5/AEM Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ5/AEM 6 product suite, including CRX, DAM.
- Creating templates of the website using the framework, developing custom components using sightly and widgets as per the requirements and created workflows in AEM 6.2
- Responsible for the upgrade of AEM from version 6.1 to 6.2
- Developed screens for the Correspondence, Insured Personal Information, Reports, Help Center using data tables and search functionality.
- Manage business rules and approved content in a centralized content repository. centralizes and manages the creation, assembly and delivery of secure, personalized, and interactive management correspondences.
- Developed and inherited the basic components with respect to the Organization requirements in AEM 6.1
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Worked on creating clientlibs and include them on specific pages based on the requirements. Implemented Adobe Marketing Cloud Services like Test & Target, Search & Promote, Scene7 etc. as per client requirements.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the JAVA connector which involves use JAVA8 features Lambda and Streams in particular.
- Developed various templates for Consortium to be reused by all the members for individual websites.
- Worked on setting up the road map for the Customization of the workflows for AEM.
- Deployed jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Setup and used Maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application and build and deploy tool integration.
- Handled complex business processes such as search and reviewing using java bundles and CQ5 concepts such as tags, widgets, Dialogs and ExtJS components.
- Efficiently used Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, JQuery and extJS for designing and implementing custom CQ5 components.
- Perform AEM customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per the requirements.
Kaiser Permanente, San Jose, CA
Senior Adobe AEM Consultant
- Interacting with business people to gather the requirements/groom the stories
- Developed custom page content components, page templates, dialogs for web pages using AEM Slightly for Touch UI.
- Developed and deployed custom OSGI bundles in AEM system console.
- Wrote custom workflows for asset soft delete, creating image renditions, publishing web pages and content authoring.
- Installed and Configured AEM Authoring & Publishing Instance.
- Integrating AEM with databases to pull the patients information
- Configuring component widget labels in I18N
- Dynamic generation of provider detailed pages by integrating AEM with TeamSite
- Leveraging SDI functionality to manage the dynamic content
- Strong knowledge on AEM associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, and CRX
- Writing multiple queries to query the repository
- Loading scripts using Adobe DTM
- Integrating AEM with DTM and pass the information over to Analytics and Target
- Expert in personalization using Target
- Expert in using Replication, DAM, and MSM APIs
- Writing multiple test cases using Mockito framework
- Inplace migration from AEM 6.2 to 6.3
- Generating feeds for Adobe Search & Promote
- Integrating AEM with B2B systems to import the documents
- Worked on Tar Compaction and Indexing as part of application maintenance
- Configuring workflow, purging maintenance tasks/jobs
- Used GIT as version control and integrated with Jenkins for continuous integration and nightly builds
- Provided trainings to the business users in content authoring on AEM Author instance using Touch UI.
- Developed AEM adaptive forms
- Users maintenance and LDAP integration with AEM
- Used Bootstrap CSS framework that helps in designing web applications
- Worked on web services to consume the data from the application API’s
- Wrote custom code (scheduler with corn job) to create assets in DAM, workflows to approve/reject assets and assign tags.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments
- Part of the application support team for fixing the incidents after the deployment
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. AEM Developer
- Defining/identifying/developing AEM Templates, Pages, Components, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Authoring and publishing the sites content
- Experience with AEM packages, Replication and Reverse Replication
- Actively involved in implementation of workflows and campaigns using AEM
- Having working knowledge on Dispatcher Configuration and Internalization
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Configuring the dispatcher configuration, content switch rules, IIS site configuration
- On-going maintenance and release activities which includes development of custom components, making changes to existing pages/components, configuring new security rules
- Configuring the DAM asset editors and asset share screens to enable the interaction with client partners, distributors etc. to seamlessly access the images, documents in a secured way
- Used GIT which is a distributed revision control system for AEM
- Participated in requirements analysis, technical input discussions, design & architecture of the AEM solutions
- Analyzing the client website requirements, planning and implementation of website on AEM platform
- Involved in building and deploying enterprise level web content management solutions with ADOBE AEM
- Built Angular JS framework including MVC architecture, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters
- Experience with JCR, Apache Sling, OSGI, Run Modes, CRXDE, WCM interface, CQSE and CRX interfaces
- Moving the applications to test and production environment
- Building the application using maven
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Maven
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications
- Involved in solving the issues
- Implemented REST services
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML
- Extensive working knowledge on good Project Documentation
Associate Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling,
- Analysis, architecture design and development.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Spring MVC
- Used Spring Framework for the Implementation of the Application.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Involved in designing and developing front end application using Spring, used JPA/Hibernate to write DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Used advanced core java features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop etc. throughout the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Involved in fixing defects in application- worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate, Used JPA annotations to Map DB to Objects.
- Deployed the Application in WebSphere server.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE for development
- Maven is used as the build tool.
- Created unit test cases and mock objects using JUnit framework.