- Around 10 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Java/J2EE web applications.
- Experience in reviewing Design documents, Requirement Specifications, Preparing Technical document.
- Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis, High - level design using Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Hands on experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, DAO, Singleton and Facade Pattern for reusing most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services
- Proficient in RDBMS using Oracle 11g/10g.9i, IBM DB2, MySQL database servers.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, Schema, SOA, JAXB.
- Good hands on experience in developing web applications such as MVC Architecture using Spring MVC.
- Good experience in Unit Testing .
- Expertise in using version control tools like SVN .
- Experienced in configuring of build files with ANT, Maven.
- Good Experience in Using Logging frameworks like Log4J, and Apache Commons Logging.
- Hands On Experience in Using UML diagrams.
- Involved in Data Integration using Java Web Services (JAX-WS).
- Hands on experience in producing/consuming web services - REST, SOAP, WSDL.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between the applications.
- Hands on experience in VPN, Putty, Jira, SmartBear, Confluence.
- Having good knowledge in J2EE Design patterns.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in understanding & documenting Business process & CMMI Level 3 process.
- Very good experience in the design and development of data architectures.
- Experience in writing shell scripts.
- Good experience in working with Web Application servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning's, resource planning, etc.
- Good knowledge in developing database applications using Oracle . Experienced in writing simple and complex Stored Procedures, Cursors and triggers using PL/SQL.
- A quick learner and a team player with excellent communication, good management skills for analyzing user requirements and ensuring excellent functionality and maximum contribution to attain the team goal.
Enterprise Java and Java Standard Edition: JSP, Servlets, Logging API, Ajax, JDBC, Swing, JDBC, JNDI, JSON, JSTL, RMI, JSF, Internationalization & Localization.
Tools & Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, IBatis, Ant, Maven.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, Java Script, JQuery, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, AJAX, WSDL, SOAP.
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g,12c, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB.
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Toad.
Version control: SVN, CVS.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP.
Maximus, Reston, Virginia.
- Involved in all the phases of the project development - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, coding and testing.
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Implemented major concepts of the application using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, IBatis, Java Beans, XML.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern.
- Used J2EE and Enterprise design patterns like MVC, front controller, business delegate, data access object, value object etc.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and Oracle database.
- Used Ibatis for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Oracle database.
- Developed the persistence layer (DAO) and the presentation layer (controllers) and used J2EEdesign patterns like Model View Controller, Data Access Object, and Business Delegate, etc.
- Used Developer Tool (Chrome, Firebug) for debugging and Cross Browser compatibility.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used manual Testing for performing Unit Testing.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, Oracle 11g, Eclipse Luna, Spring MVC, Web services, Agile Methodology, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, IBatis, Apache Tomcat 7, HTML, Java Script, JDBC, XML, XSLT, UML, JUnit, log4j, MyEclipse, SVN and Maven.
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, coding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision and Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and My SQL.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed DAO’s for retrieving the data from the database.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework.
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring3.0 framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic JMS and IBM MQ Series.
- Developed asynchronous data retrieval using AJAX.
- Used Jenkins as a build tool and for deploying the modules to server.
- Managed Jenkins continuous integration tool for releases.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and JBoss as application server.
Environment: Java JDK 1.5, Oracle, Eclipse, Spring3.0, Windows, Web services, Hibernate, Agile Methodology, Servlet, Apache Tomcat Webserver, Ant.
- Involved in design and implementation of web tier using Servlets and JSP.
- Analysis, development, testing and maintenance process of the application module.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA
- Developed reports g en erating module in Java, Html.
- Enhancement of some applications and user requirements (Change Requests).
- Involved in on-call support for solving client production issues.
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
- Deploying application in Development and Production servers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC,C, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat Webserver.