- More than 7 years of experience in working on the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining the websites.
- Analysis, Development, Testing, Documentation, Deployment, Integration, and Maintenance of web based and Client/Server applications utilizing Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, ibatis, Mybatis, JMS, XML, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, HTML, DHTML, MongoDB, Multithreading, FullStack and Angular JS, NodeJS, ReactJS, JavaScrip, C#, Groovy, ESB,SQL, PL/SQL, MyEclipse.
- Worked with servers IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache's Tomcat. Knowledge on C and C++ with Object Oriented Concepts. Experience in using WSAD, RAD, RSA, Net Beans and Eclipse IDE for Application development. Thorough understanding and experience in stored procedures in Oracle, SQL and DB2.
- Exposure to IBM Message Broker, UML Rational Rose, Hibernate, Tiles Framework and experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch Struts, Spring Security, Spring Web Sockets”PHP, JSF and Hibernate frameworks., JSF.
- Worked on Log4j configuration and setup and Implementation part.
- Good experience on JBOSS Drools and BRMS, JUnit, XSLT, SOAP, SOA and REST Web Services.
- Have architected and implemented Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA), batch, business intelligence, and transactional systems. Thorough knowledge with J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
- Sound experience in messaging JMS, MQ series. Worked on Implementation of MVP architecture under GWT Framework. Experience with various databases like Oracle, SQ Server for stored procedures, forms, triggers.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances. Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug. Experienced in working with Tomcat, WebSphere and IIS web servers. Having hands on experience with Web Content Management. Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc. Knowledge in developing applications using Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM methodologies. Have good communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME’s. Some of the attributes that would describe me would be Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Front End Development. Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, NodeJS, Spring. Experience in version control tools like CVS, SVN and AccuRev to manage and control software development.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
J2SE Technology: Multithreading, Reflections, Collections, Serialization, Networking, Beans
Middleware Technology: JMS, MQ Messaging, Tibco, Solace, Active MQ
J2EE Technology: Servlets, JSP, ESB,Tag Libraries, JDBC, JNDI
Architecture & Framework: MVC, Struts, Spring, JSON, Spring Batch, Spring web security, Hibernate, OSGI
Database: Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL server 2005/2008, MongoDB, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/7/8, Linux, UNIX
Web/App Servers: WebLogic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Programming Language: C, C++, Java, J2EE
Script: PHP, Shell
Design patterns: MVC3, Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: Maven, ANT, Log4J, JUnit, TOAD, SoapUI 4.0.5, JUnit, Rational Rose, Visio
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
FullStack Java Developer
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Developed Scala, a programming language with full Java interoperability and a strong type system.
- Responsible for system design, database architecture, SOLR schema design, database population, SOLR query and SQL optimization.
- Used standard XML transformation techniques to mold Solr's results into a form that is suitable for displaying to users and in JSON.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in (GWT) Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Used SOAP, and RESTFUL web services for creating web services. Redesigned and implemented Scala REPL (read-evaluate-print-loop) to tightly integrate with other IDE features in Eclipse.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra noSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Implemented log4j logging framework by creating various Splunk monitoring tools dashboards for easy tracking and debugging
- Strong experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & RESTbased APIs
- Preparing the migration document for migrating application from Struts to Spring and Responsive web designing the application. Analyzed the different performance metrics of NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (PostgreSQL) database systems.
- Implemented, managed and supported multiple Enterprise Web Content Management and Content Management Systems.Followed Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architecture while developing modules using GWT.
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web applications.
- Extensive experience on Full stack including Server, Network, and Hosting Environment, Data modelling, Business logic, API layer / Action Layer / MVC, User interface, User experience and excellent understanding what the customer and the business need.
- Developed high-performance web applications using Struts and JQuery and XML Http Request.Involved in creating custom Web Content Management solutions.
- Developed single-page Backbone.js application using Google Maps API v3 and for internal application.
- Worked on client Dashboards, using the Backbone.js MVC framework that connects to internal and public RESTful API’s and Constructed of UIs using jQuery, Backbone.js, Node JS.Wrote SQL statements and PL/SQL Stored procedures to extract data based on the criteria.
- Used spring batch to run the batch process for boarding new merchants and acquirers.
- Develop the changes using JSTL, JQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Web services.
- Configure beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
- Experienced in developing SOAP-based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAXB). Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to java objects.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Implemented JMS for notifications and testing with JUnit, Mock cases.Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito. Single Page Application development using AngularJS, backed by MongodB and NodeJS.
- Wrote stand alone batch programs using the scheduler class for running the application at a desired time period.
- Used SOLR to configuring one SOLR core to supporting multiple SOLR cores and eventually to defining parameters for SCloud and particularly with the advent of SolrCloud.
- Experience in creating Oracle PL/SQL blocks such as Packages, Triggers, Procedures, Functions, RefCursors, Collections. Proficient in writing Complex SQLqueries.Configured Hibernate second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP UI Components as View and Action Servlet as a Controller.
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX. Creation of scripts for generation of reports. Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using TestNG and involved in UNIT Testing.
- Developed scripts in Python and Excel VBA to automate the data analysis, generating statistics isolating trends in memory failures.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat. Experienced in Performance Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JMS with Web Logic Application server. Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML, XHTML, XSLT and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application. Developed common services include Rest full services, DAO layer and JS Support.
- Highly skilled in using Version Control Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JQuery, JSON, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Splunk, Spring AOP, Spring web sockets, Spring bootstrap, Spring ORM, Groovy, Spring Web Security, Spring MVC, Micros, JAXB, MongoDB, XML, Scala, JAX-WS, Hadoop, Mule ESB, Grails, ESB,SOAP Web Services, ANT, GWT,Cassandra, Maven,RESTful web services, JMS, MDB, Hibernate, JMX,SAAS,C#,EHCache, Backbone JS,JUnit, EXT JS, AWS, Angular JS, My Eclipse, PL/SQL,TestNG, Maven, GIT, Recat JS, Oracle, Python, Tomcat, WebLogic.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
FullStack Java Developer
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements.Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Improved stability and performance of the Scala plugin for Eclipse, using product feedbackinternal users.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code.
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Implemented integration of Struts Action classes in Presentation Tier. Used StrutsTilesFramework for designing the layout of the application.
- Analyzed Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- I designed and implemented a system to extract data from PDFs and index it using SOLR.Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers, Packages and SQL queries using join conditions. A multi user realtime chat application developed in node.js and socket.io. It uses MongoDB to store chat messages and provides threaded environment for different chats
- Used Backbone.Configurator (Backbone.Config) is an extensible object-class that allows to manage Backbone.js configuration(s) by moving any and all hardcoded string dependencies from Backbone classes
- Designed a Batch Processing System using Spring Batch, integrated with Quartz Scheduling, new software design and shared components serve as basis for all new application related batching implementations.
- Used JSTL and developed required tiles and tile definitions for templating and defined configuration in the struts configuration.xml.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Developed helper classes, delegate classes, value objects to access business tier and transfer the information from business layer to the presentation layer.
- Developed business layer using EJB stateless session beans and deployed on the Application server (Web logic).
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database.
- Produced SOAPweb services using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application layer.
- Performed Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemes. Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Create the graphical user interface using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) on the server side, and enhance the appearance of the GUI by applying suitable CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).
- Designed and maintained databases and tested and implemented applications built using Python.
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processes which are better maintainable than PLSQL batches.
- Worked on Eclipsefor development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project.
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworks for developing the Web layer of the application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Involved in preparing Ant builds scripts (XML based), deployments, integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database. Developed the business components using EJB Session Beans. Involved in Database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.
- Implemented the J2EE design patterns Data Access Object (DAO), Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Log4j for logging.
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.Implemented JDBC for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Created Stored Procedures to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user's specifications.Involved in analyzing, designing, implementing and testing of the project.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use cases and Sequence diagrams as per requirement.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, for reusability.
- Exception Management mechanism using Exception Handling Application Blocks to handle the exceptions.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Java script, HTML and Struts framework.
- Involved in Database design and developing SQL Queries, stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts frame work.
- Developed and maintained front end applications and web applications for ecommerce.
- Programmed session and entity EJBs to handle user info track and profile based transactions.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases, unit and integration testing of the application.
- Developed user and technical documentation.
Environment: JAVA, Java Script, HTML, JDBC Drivers, Soap Web Services, Oracle9i, UNIX, Shell scripting, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Log4J, JBoss, JSP, Servlets