- Over 8+ years of experience in designing & developing Web & Mobile applications and 6 years in iOS Applications.
- Hands - on experience working with XCODE .
- Highly proficient in programming languages - Objective-C and Swift (all versions) .
- Experience on View layer of IOS applications using UINavigationcontroller, UITabBarcontroller, UITableViewController and ipad specific splitviewcontroller.
- Experience in Google and Apple Map Kits, Push Notifications and Mobile Location Services, Core Location, Map kit, Cocoa Touch frameworks, Core Graphics, Core animation, UIKit.
- Extensive experience in iPhone & iPad application development.
- Hands on experience on integrating Push Notifications.
- Experienced in using source control like JIRA, GIT, REST and SVN .
- Good understanding of Memory Management: ARC and non-ARC in iOS development.
- Experienced in Mobile Application Development using UIKit, Core Foundation with Cocoa touch.
- Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad.
- Proficient in Objective-C, C++, good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in Apache Server configuration/maintenance.
- Always follow MVC design architecture, adept knowledge of cocoa design patterns, singleton pattern and delegation patterns.
- Worked extensively on XCode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Hands-on enterprise Mobile and Web application development experience.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts and good development experience in using those concepts in building re-usable code.
- Experience working with in-app purchase application for the iPhone/iPad along with distinct marketing based applications enhancing sharing through social networks and email.
- Extensive experience in iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad application development.
- Experienced in utilization of iOS camera, Video and audio capture frameworks.
- Expert in Native Mobile Application development with Social Media platform.
- Experienced in Integrations such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with OAuth token handling; and make API requests.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task on projects utilizing IT process knowledge and full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Confidence in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects.
- Strong commitment to organizational work ethics, value based decision-making and managerial skills.
iOS Applications: Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in XCode Interface builder-UIKit, Cocoa touch, core Data Software iOS, XCode, Instruments
Database: SQL Server 2008/2010, DB2, SQL, core data
Operating Systems: MAC OS 10.5/10.6/10.7 , Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, UNIX
Mobile Operating Systems iOS, Android: Phone Simulator and Emulator iPhone/iPad, Windows 8/Mobile, Android, Eclipse
Confidential, San jose, CA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Developed iOS applications using Swift in an Agile environment
- Worked extensively with Objective C, Swift and Cocoa touch frameworks .
- Created various views, table views, customized views and popovers .
- Working on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Working with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required as well synchronizing data developed on mobile application with backend applications.
- Followed a work data flow principle foe design and development.
- Implementation of twitter SDK, Google maps and real time bus tracking.
- Worked on Payroll HR related Apps and pushed them to app store.
- Implementation of push notification.
- Complete data base designing for both iPhone and android.
- Used Touch id to log into the application based on local authentication.
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UI Navigation Controller, UI Gesture Recognizer, and UI Popover Controller.
- Verifying server API & Complex Views using with Test Driven Development.
- Also, during the project got to use apache Cordova for the native application API's .
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Used keychain services to store all passwords and keys and documents.
- Proficient in handling JSON and XML, HTML, CSS, data formats
- Proficient in UI/UX development and worked closely with design team
- Expertise in testing applications using simulators and on real devices to optimize application
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, testing, fixing and maintaining applications.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for the applications at hand.
- Implemented Foresee SDK to capture user's feedback while navigating through the application.
- Experience in using RTC tool which is used to plan across teams, manage code, run standups and track work.
- Familiarity with the iOS Provisioning Portal and the process involved in obtaining development certificates, provisioning profiles, adding devices and creating App ID's.
- Performed all tasks from UI design and implementation to writing code for various features.
- Formatted the Data as per Business requirements, to display in the UI.
- Checking the defect status of the user story in Rally and fixing the defects.
- Responsible for App support and latest versions compatibility.
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked with business development and sales team to gather new requirements.
- Understanding the existing source code architecture to build more features on top of it.
- Developed modules using XCODE 8, Objective-C, Swift 2.0, Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Responsible for designing an Intelligent Asynchronous Cache Manager to separate the UI codefrom Service call Code.
- Solved major defects in navigation controller behavior for the application
- Developed Facebook integration for the application
- Improved the efficiency of the application by optimization that resulted in faster loading of player and streaming data. (Main thread and secondary thread)
- Provided mechanism to avoid loading of duplicate data in tableviews (Problem due to server calls)
- Handled scenarios of no data for application during good network signal
- Explained the design problem of invocation by drawing flowcharts
- Responsible for Creating Models and Services in conformance with the WSDL's provided.
- Worked on a free hand drawing using Mapkit.
- Performed enhancements and resolved bugs on the existing UI.
- Managed GIT repository ensuring proper merging of branches, resolving conflicts.
- Provided inputs and suggestions to peer developers after code review.
- Tested the application for potential memory leaks using the in-built XCODE tools like Leaks and resolved issues like circular referencing.
- Deployed the application on different iPhone devices and tested to ensure consistency.
- Involved in unit testing of application using XCTest and UI testing XCUITest.
- Troubleshooting any bugs assigned over JIRA.
- Integrated third party frameworks like Crashlytics to capture crash logs.
- Developed critical tools for this project like customized navigation bar, page control and scroll view.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for the applications at hand.
Environment: Objective-C, Swift 2.0, iOS 10, Xcode 8.0, GIT, JIRA, XCTest, XCUITestCrashlytics, CocoaPods, MapKit, Core Location, Alamofire, SwiftyJson.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked extensively with Objective-C, Cocoa and UI Frameworks.
- Worked with Objective C for updating the app.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client requirements.
- Utilized UITabBarController, UINavigationController, UI Table Views and UIScrollView to display content as required in the App.
- Worked on NSURL Connections, CL Geocoder and annotation to pick the nearest location.
- Worked on NS Mutable Data and response data to get the responses from web services.
- Utilized Quartzcore framework for supporting graphics.
- Worked on UI picker view and delegate to pick the location.
- Utilized table views and created column to differential data from one another.
- Iterative design process upon client approval build out of all assets: buttons, products shots, UI Components, etc.
- Used REST web services for networking on iOS.
- Worked on JSON parsing included in the project.
- Utilised MVC for design patterns.
- Used Automatic Reference Counting for managing the memory.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience.
- Used the XIB to design for iPhone by using Auto-layout.
- Implemented data chasing using CoreData and Application Directory.
- Reported progress/challenges to project lead.
Environment: Objective-C, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, UI Frameworks, Corelocation Foundation, Core Data, Core Graphics, Quartz Core, Basic iOS APIs, iOS Simulator, MVC, ARC.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked on UI Table View Controller and made customized table view cells according to the client.
- Worked with subversion to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Worked on check deposit using Quick-Deposit.
- Designed the database and data model for application using SQLite .
- Implemented the code to perform the CRUD operations to the SQLite Database .
- Demonstrated ability in handling the memory management. Profiling and performance analysis using X-code instruments.
- Worked on Agile and scaled Agile, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and automated testing.
- Developed Unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic.
- Designed and implemented the Continuous Integration process for all the application.
- Formatted the data as per business rule to display User interface.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development
- Worked on Web Service calls, JSON .
- Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project.
- Integrated image Kit and MapKit into the Application.
- Tested the application for memory leaks and relevant bugs, fixed the leaks and deployed on different iPhone firmware's to validate the application stability.
- Evaluated technology solution design, research and proposal.
Confidential, Heathrow, FL
Mobile Application Developer
- Designed and implemented the complete application architecture.
- Worked broadly on table view controller and made customized table view cells as indicated by the customer.
- Integrated Chat messenger and barcode scanner functionality.
- Followed a work information stream standard for outline and improvement
- Worked on Web Service calls and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Used Core data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite .
- Formatted the Data according to Business standard to show in UI
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Reported progress/difficulties to project lead
- Debugging issues on location whenever required
- Complete execution of the retrial mechanism
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth move and better client experience.
- Publishing the application on App store and afterward pushing upgrades after every sprint discharge
- Web services deployment and testing on rest client.
- Worked on Unit-test code for strength, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing .
Environment: iOS 4, 5, 5.1, Xcode 4.1, 4.3.3, 4.4.1, iPhone, Objective-C, UIKit, JSON, XML, SQLite, View Controller .
- Development experience involving Test Driven Project Development methodology.
- Provide Internet related services including Website design, front-end web development, domain name registration and web hosting .
- Design and deploy web services to integrate APIs with cloud platforms such as iCloud, Amazon and Microsoft Azure .
- Code design using Perl to design object oriented web services .
- Designed web templates, banners, advertisements using Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash .
- Template conversion to CSS/(X) HTML . Built the XHTML templates and cascading style sheets (CSS) for the front end of the application.
- Re-skinning of existing web sites that are compatible with existing RSS feeds .
- Created graphics including icons, banners and logos using Visual Basic tool .
- Designing and optimizing graphics for corporate client sites.