- Result oriented software engineering professional with 8 + years of experience and have a strong background of working with search oriented software industry.
- Strong expertise in Core Java programming using Design Patterns, Collections and Multi - Threaded programming.
- Excellent knowledge of all the phases of Software Development Life (SDLC) and methodologies such as Agile and waterfall model.
- Extensive knowledge of JAVA object oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS.
- Worked in development and deployment of multi-tiered web/client based enterprise applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, and spring, JDBC, Java Script and JQuery.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework-based websites using spring.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, and SQL in SQL Server environments.
- Cohesive team worker, having strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in web services, JSON, XML, AJAX and REST full API.
- Maintained and enhanced the code and resources in source controls like Git Hub.
- Experience in developing applications using JBOSS Application Servers and Tomcat.
- Excellent experience of builds tools like Maven and managing JAVA projects.
- Experience in working in both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Experience in understanding business requirements, preparing and supervising execution of test cases for system customization/enhancements and initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, and can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
- MODEL VIEW CONTROLLER
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Followed agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Implemented validation on the JSP fields using Struts Validation framework, which included writing validation.xml and validation - rules.xml files.
- Implemented all DAO's using Spring Framework. Implemented SOA using Web Services (SOA over WESB and SOAP over JMS) on ESB utilizing WebSphere Integration Developer (WID).
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Involved in designing front-end screens using Java script, JSP, Angular JS, AJAX, HTML5 and DHTML.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular JS MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Implemented core features of Angular JS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / spring.
- Used Spring IOC and spring's Hibernate Support, transaction management.
- Developed hibernate DAO framework with spring framework.
- Configured and deployed the application on Web Logic Application Server.
- Implemented Complex business Delegate layer using DAO's created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked on J2EE components like Servlets, JSPs and MDBs.
- Used MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Session facade, Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Supported all the UNIX requests for various applications.
- Developed ANT script to build .war and .ear files for the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Springs, Hibernate, Eclipse, Web Logic 10g, jQuery, MVC, Oracle 11g, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, XML, UML, Web Services, JUnit, EJB, GIT, Windows, UNIX.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the design and development phases.
- Developed MVC design pattern based UI using JSP, XML, ExtJS, HTML, CSS, Node.JS and Struts.
- Applied OOP concepts, including UML use cases, class and interaction diagrams
- Worked on gathering requirements from stakeholders and performed Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications.
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with core Java and J2EE best design practices.
- Worked with core java concepts such as OOPs, Multi - threading, collection framework and Exception handling.
- Used OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Involved in Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements, developing multi-threaded high performance applications server-side workflow
- Used Spring 3.0 MVC framework
- Used the JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Used Web Services (SOAP/Restful) to exchange information.
- Used Hibernate for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked on the persistence layer using My SQL database. Wrote queries and called procedures and functions.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files. Used Jetty plugin.
- Used Junit to perform white box testing of application. Created test conditions/test data.
- Used Log4j and Slf4j for logging Errors and publishing logging information to various preferred destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
Environment: Java 8.0, J2EE, Python, Spring 3.0, JSP 2.0, HTML, Servlets, EXTJS, Hibernate, J Boss AS 7.x, UML, Web Services, Web Sphere, PL/SQL Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, JUNIT, Jenkins, Unix, GIT
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed front end modules using JAVA, JSP and Servlets.
- Used SQL Server as the backend database using UNIX OS. Involved in design of the database schema
- I have worked on agile environment uses incremental approach and also have daily standup meetings.
- Consumed web services from different applications within the network
- Worked on Enterprise JavaBeans is service - side model that encapsulate the business logic of an application
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the Java message Queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application
- Used Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used CVS for version control and used Eclipse as the IDE for implementing the application.
- Application which provides optimized solutions to dealer to sell suitable cars for the customers
- Gathered experience in programming, UI designing and domain knowledge of Dealer Services
- Used Angular JS (1.5x/2.0) and spring as framework to create a Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed business logic using Java frameworks such as Core Java, Hibernate, Maven, Spring MVC, JMS, JPA, JDBC
- Developed and debugged of SQL stored procedures which pulls the information from various third - party APIs to update the Appraisal Information
- Gained knowledge of using PIWIK API which dealt with the web analytics for the application
- Involved in working collaboratively through an Agile development - SCRUM, KANBAN
- Wrote unit tests using Junit, Jasmine and Karma in Test Driven Development model (TDD)
Environment: J2EE 1.4, JDK 1.6, Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.2, HTML, XML, JDBC, JMS, EJB 2.0, SOAP, Web Services, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.2, Ant 1.6.5, Agile Scrum development process, CVS, Windows XP and Log4j.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model - View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML and JSP where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements for back end communication using JDBC.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the Tomcat.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Conducting Code Review meetings with developers.