- Over 6+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Client - Server applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
- Experience in application development using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Proficient in using Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts and writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Experience in Java GUI using AWT, Swing and JavaBeans.
- Experience working with MVC framework using Struts.
- Experience in using Spring Framework (Inversion of control, Spring MVC, and Data Access).
- Expertise in developing multi-tier applications using JEE/J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, RMI, Hibernate, JDBC, SOAP, REST. .
- Experience with Java/JEE design patterns like Factory Design pattern, Singleton.
- Used Junit for testing various application modules.
- Experience in developing applications using IDE such as Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Strong RDBMS fundamentals and experience with databases like MySQL, SQL server, Oracle & DB2, PL/SQL, JDBC, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Good knowledge on threading and concurrency.
- Experience in using web services SOAP and REST.
- Experience in Java build tools such as Ant.
- Comfortable working in Windows, Linux and Mac OS operating systems.
- Extremely motivated for problem solving with ability to learn new technologies.
- Actively took part in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like requirement analysis, implementation and maintenance and experience in working with AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code.
- Some of the attributes that would best describe me would be Self-Motivated Team Player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, Quick Learner and strong interest in software development.
J2EE Technologies: Spring, JSTL, Struts, JSP, Servlets, Swing, JMS, JDBC, Ant, Hibernate, XML Deployment-Descriptors, JSF
Databases: MySQL, PL/SQL Server, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS access, DB2
Languages: Java, C++, C, Java Script, HTML, MySQL, PHP
Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Microsoft visual Studio
J2EE Design: MVC, Singleton, Factory pattern, Data Access Object, Value Object, Business Delegate, AOP
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Web Services: SOAPUI, REST
Unix Tools: Putty, Winscp
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Working in Agile environment in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Test Driven Development and SCRUM meetings.
- Using Java features such as Lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Streams to avoid boilerplate code, keep code simple and extensively used core java technologies such as Collections, Multi - Threading, Exception Handling.
- Using Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate ORM with Spring ORM for Database Server.
- Used Micro Services architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through RestTemplate.
- Involved in validating the rest API by generating and validating token.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to fulfill the business requirement.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using REST.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Used POSTMAN, Swagger-UI to generate API documentation and test rest calls.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility with singleton design pattern, GIT as version control tool, Jenkins for continues integration and JIRA for tracking the project stories.
- Prepared JUnit test cases, Mock Objects to unit test individual components.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked closely with Manager, Business Analyst, development and testing team for designing and developing the application as per proposal.
- Interacted with the business users for gathering the requirements during design, development and implementation phases.
- Used J2EE design Patterns (Facade pattern, DAO) for the Middle Tier development.
- Application used struts for MVC implementation and organization
- Implemented Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for mapping between the java classes and database tables using Hibernate. Wrote HQL Queries to retrieve update save data and used Oracle for database server.
- Used MVC design pattern for designing application, JSP and CSS3 as the view component.
- Modified log4j tool for logging and debugging.
- Development and Debugging was done using MyEclipse IDE.
- Prepared Unit test cases using JUnit and integration testing using Eclipse debugging tools.
- Application was deployed using Weblogic Server.
- Used Oracle as database maintains data.
- Implemented REST based Webservices.
- Building application and deployment in servers as per request from the QA team using Maven 2.2.1
- Used Maven for version control and configuration management.
- Changed multiple VCS for example CVS and SVN for respective advantage
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Analyzed and Designed business specific requirements from business people.
- Implemented the application using J2EE design patterns like Spring MVC (Model View Controller), Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Spring Webflow 2.0, Business Delegate, Business Object, Factory, Chain of responsibility and Adapter.
- Used extreme Programming agile software development methodology to satisfy the business requirements in an iterative development approach.
- Implemented dependency injection on façade implementation using spring framework.
- Application used struts 2 for MVC implementation and organization
- Integrated DAO with hibernate and used MySQL for database server.
- Created stored procedures and triggers using MySQL.
- Modified logging levels and inserted debugging logs to service log file using log4j.
- Implement logging standards on the system and helped the support team to track exact logs for broken, malfunction task while maintaining the applications.
- Run debugging, unit testing and integration testing using eclipse IDE.
- Involved in creating a module that parses XML file of transaction history in presentation layer.
- Developed Stateless and Stateful session beans.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Ant for version control and configuration management.
- SOAP client request is used to make use of services.
- Developed ANT scripts for building, testing and deploying the application on Tomcat server
- Was actively involved with production and support.
- Involved in testing the ported application
- Participated in Quality analysis and testing
- Interacted with Business users during requirements gathering and designed the system using UML (Class Diagrams and Sequential Diagrams) with OOD features.
- Used Spring framework as middle tier application framework and handled persistence strategy using Spring’s ORM module for Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate as persistence mechanism implementing object relational mapping and implemented advanced features like HQL and Criteria based querying.
- Involved in developing web tier using Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensively used the Spring Core for Inversion of Control (IOC), Application Context and ORM modules of Spring Framework in the project.
- Used Factory Pattern for business logic layer and data access layer.
- Responsible for unit tests and integration tests.
- Wrote utility classes like emailing reports and generic sorting on objects.
- Done code review utility module before check - in.
- Wrote build scripts for the application using Ant.
- Deployed application through Apache Tomcat server.
Environment: Java, JSP, JSTL, Struts MVC, Hibernate Framework, Spring Framework, Factory Pattern, HTML, XML, CSS, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Ant
- Interacted with other teams to capture business needs, manage expectations, and reviewed deliverables to ensure a successful implementation.
- Involved in developing and maintaining services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring MVC Framework
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Used XSLT to develop templates and to process XML data into a more user-friendly format.
- Used Hibernate as persistence layer and was responsible for writing HQL queries.
- Optimization of Hibernate mapping in order to boost performance of system.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed persistent classes, including association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition, generics and the Java collections framework.
- Involved in system data analysis, design and Implementation.
- Involved in unit testing and writing unit test cases.
- Involved in fixing bugs and enhancing the applications with additional features.