- 8 years of professional Information Technology experience with 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) projects using MuleSoft.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x.
- Extensively worked on Anypoint Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language(MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Responsible for writing application code & development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment and Reliability Patters with MuleSoft ESB.
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications. Hugely experienced in using MuleSoft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed MuleSoft applications to CloudHub and on-premise servers.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Knowledge of Oracle ADF Framework to develop web applications. Work experience in implementing ESB Integration Services using MuleSoft ESB and Talend ESB.
- Utilized MuleSoft features like dataweave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Extensive knowledge on Agile, Waterfall and RUP methodologies.
- Responsible to develop Restful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Widely experienced with Mule ESB in designing and implementing core platform components for API/Services Gateway as well as other technological cross-cutting capabilities and also a contributor to Mule ESB open-source.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Immensely experienced in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBA and JPA along with good knowledge on NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web/app servers and vast experience with java multithreaded programming.
- Field experience with Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
MuleSoft Integration Developer
Confidential -Pennington, NJ
- Followed the guidelines of Agile methodologies using Scrum for SDLC for project management.
- Worked on preparing the technical specification documents (TSD'S) for all the services that are to be implemented.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented dataweave and content based routing using Mule ESB.
- Worked widely with Mule administration, configuration and tuning and API configuration using Restful web services.
- Developed flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Worked on REST and SOAP based Web services for Mule ESB flows based on SOA architecture.
- Designed a Mule server allows you to define singleton components through which messages flow.
- Utilized Java transformers in Mule ESB and created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems(EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities
- Developed Web reporting applications using Java, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, Struts and Oracle ADF. Integrated a Mule flow for integrating single page applications(SPA) with Node.
- Succeeded in using transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through WSSR.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Deployed MUnit to validate mule flows where Mule ESB applications were implemented into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Implemented MULE ESB to route various calls to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Wrote MySQL, PL/SQL stored procedures and functions to manage data, MySQL queries for necessary requirements, and MySQL triggers for data automation.
- Utilized open-source tools including Eclipse and Apache Tomcat Server for application deployment.
- Involved in fixing QA, UAT and production defects and tracked them using QC and verified each piece of XML content with XML XSLT standards.
- Used Git as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
Environment: Mule ESB, Java1.6/1.7, SOAP, JSP, XSLT, Eclipse, Servlets, JSON, JDBC, Linux, Apache Tomcat, Log4j, Ant, MUnit, Oracle ADF, Node, JMS, Scrum, JDBC, Rest, Web Logic Application Server, XML, Java Script, CSS, and Unix.
Confidential -Jackson, MI
- Developed the integration workflows using MuleESB framework along with Oracle ADF.Tightly integrated with different application using Scrum in Agile methodology.
- Utilized various connectors such as Salesforce, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SFTP, Database, HL7 and web-service like Apache CXF.
- Mapped data from CSV to XML and vice-versa using Dataweave and Datamapper and responsible for API designing using REST and SOAP services.
- Created JDBC adapters as a resource adapter in establishing a connection between servers and Enterprise Information Systems for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Worked on preparing the Technical Specification Documents(TSDs) for all the service that are to be implemented and worked with MMC (Mule Management Console) and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Configured a Mule flow to integrate application with Angular JS.
- Implemented a Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers
- Used various transformers in MuleESB based on use case and had implemented custom transformations. Carried out creation and consumption of SOAP and REST services using CXF for SOA architecture.
- Analyzed Mule administration, configuration and tuning and integrated the work flow rule engine for performing the validation process with MuleESB.
- Created http inbound and outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console. Created custom components and configured them in mule-cofig.xml and verified with the XSLT standards.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB and Integrated Mule ESB system while utilizing Rabbit MQ, JMS, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows and Implemented cluster based approach while deploying applications in QA and PROD environments.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and made use of Git hub for version and source control.
Environment: Java 1.7, Mule ESB 3.7.1, Any point studio, Angular JS, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, JMS, Rally, Scrum, MUnit, Spring, Hibernate 3.5, Anypoint Studio, Unix, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, WSDL, MAVEN.
- Followed all the phases of SDLC and used Scrum in Agile process for Software Development.
- Responsible for preparing all the Technical Specification Documents (TSDs) for the services that were to be implemented. Utilized connectors such as HTTP, payload and object to string.
- Handled various RAML resources to implement REST based APIs as required by the project and experienced in data transforming into XML as well as CSV formats.
- Developed Rest web services involving REST and SOAP based on SOA and conducted testing using ARC tool and SOAP UI and implemented dataweave and re-sequencer using Mule ESB.
- Redesigned the front-end of the application using Java Script, HTML and CSS and managed and deployed mule projects to cloud hub using maven.
- Used several transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented the custom transformations.
- Created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems(EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters for EAI.
- Created mule Flow using End Point, Connector, transformers and Component bean using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Inspected the flows and sub-flows in error handling and implemented effective exception handling techniques and integrated the Mule flow with an Android client.
- Verified the consistency of data when merging of data was done from various sources into the database using ActiveMQ and also by employing integration parsing techniques in Mule Message Flow.
- Delegated the migration of apps from Mule ESB 3.5.1 to Mule ESB 3.7.1.
- Utilized Mule ESB to designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection, Oracle ADF and spring based resource initialization process. Verified if the XSLT standards of the XML files.
- Developed an integration component with a third part application using Mule ESB and validated the test cases developed by the QA team as to whether or not the business requirements were met.
- Delegated using Tivoli Work Load Manager for scheduling the jobs and reviewed Unit testing and User acceptance testing using JMeter.
Environment: Java, Mule ESB Anypoint Studio, Scrum, Cloud Hub, Mule Management Console, XSLT, MuleSoft Any point studio, JMS, Android, XML, connectors, RAML, JDBC, SQL and Oracle ADF, Web services - SOAP and Restful, Maven, Salesforce, ActiveMQ.
Confidential - IN
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback
- Worked on designing and developing a complete service oriented system based on SOA principles and architecture in agile development environment.
- Involved in design and Drawing UML diagrams such as use cases, sequence diagram.
- Involved in the design of user interface and business layers.
- Developed web services to generate and attached contract documents.
- Involved in the testing of the web services to establish time taken to attach and send huge PDF.
- Created use cases diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Designed and implemented UI layer using JSP, Java Script, XML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT and business logic using Servlets, JSP and J2EE framework.
- Worked on Spring-DAO based declarative transaction management.
- Implemented Hibernate and spring framework.
- Involved on the back end to modify business logic by making enhancements.
- Involved in design and implementation of contract Web service.
- Involved in the business logic-coding framework to seamlessly map the business logic into respective value beans.
- Used Eclipse for application development.
- Involved in publishing the web services to help users interacting with web services.
- Worked closely with requirements to translate business rules into business component modules.
- Involved in the migration of independent parts of the system to use persistence technology such as JDBC.
- Developed functions and store procedures using SQL and PL/SQL for the application.
- Wrote database queries using SQL and PL/SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating Oracle database.
- Used Clear Case to merge code and deploy them in to a central depository location.
- Extensively implemented telecom operational support system (OSS) in development.
- Multithreading used to enhance interaction between rate matrix and ECM systems.
ESB/EAI: Mule ESB 3.7,3.6, 3.5, 3.3, Oracle ESB
Tools: MUnit, Log4j, Junit, Mockito
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, HTML, XML
Java Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JMS, EJB-Session Beans
Core Java concepts: Generics, Collections, Exception handling, Serialization, RMI, File I/O
IDEs: Eclipse, Anypoint studio, SOA suite
Frameworks: Spring, Oracle ADF, Custom MVC, JSF and Struts
Web Services: WSDL, JAX-WS, SOAP, AXIS 2, REST, UDDI, JAX-RS, Jersey
Operating Systems: UNIX/LINUX, Windows …
Design and Modeling: UML, Rotational rose, Microsoft viso
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBOSS
Scripting Languages: Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, DOJO, PHP
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB
SVN Tools: CVS, GIT, SVN