- 71/2 years of competitive work experience in Software Design, Development, Maintenance, Enhancement & Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies with strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Proficient and strong working knowledge of J2EE Architectural & Design Patterns, SOAP Web Services JAX - WS, JAX-RPC, REST, Spring Frame work, Ilog/Jrules, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JUNIT, Hibernate.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOPS Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading and JDBC.
- Strong experience in design, developing and implementation of Object Oriented, Component based N-tier, Client/Server, B2E, B2B, B2C and E-commerce.
- Proficient in developing Apache ANT and Maven scripts to build J2EE enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and REST Web Services client and exposing existing java components as Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Expertise in major application servers including IBM WebSphere7.0/8.5, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat web servers.
- Implemented java script functionalities using Angular JS.
- Proficient in writing efficient SQL, PL/SQL queries and writing Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures on database servers such as Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in developing web pages using JSP, Java Script and CSS.
- Experience in developing persistence layer using O/R-Mapping Tool Hibernate.
- Good experience in implementing Enterprise applications with J2EE design patterns.
- Hands on experience with complete SDLC life cycle like Analysis, Design, Development, Unit testing and Implementation of J2EE based web applications including application support.
- Significant experience using UML, particularly in the construction of use-case, sequence, state, activity, and deployment diagrams.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like RUP, Waterfall and Agile. Experienced with SCRUM methods of Agile Development Model.
- Proficient using version control tools like SVN and CVS .
- Good experience in writing JUnit Test cases using Mockito framework.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Expert trouble-shooter and problem solver with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications.
Languages: Java, J2ee, Oracle Fusion(OSB/SOA), SQL/PLSQL and XML
J2EE Frameworks: Struts2, Hibernate, Spring 4.2/3.0, JUnit, Log4j, ANT, MAVEN
Design/Analysis: Object Oriented Methodologies, UML, and Design Patterns.
Databases: Oracle 8i / 9i /10g / 11g, MS Access 97/2000/2003, SQL 2000/2005, MY SQL
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GITHUB
Operation Systems: Windows 7/2000/98/XP/NT, UNIX, LINUX, MAC iOS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x, BEA Web logic 9.0/10, Web Sphere 8.5.5, JBoss 7.1, Glass Fish
Software Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Workbench, ANT, Junit 4.1, DTD, XML schema, TOAD, Visual Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Tortoise SVN
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, RUP
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Development, Unit/Integration Testing and estimating time-lines for few requirements.
- Designed and developed various modules using Java, JSP/Servlets, XML, and MVC.
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum with team.
- Developed various components using Bounce framework which is customized Spring framework.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Involved in implementation of Data Access, Service and Presentation Layers and intensively worked on Spring DAO Layer to access and perform CRUD operations on data.
- Used SoapUI for web services testing. Developed unit test cases using Junit framework for testing accuracy of code and logging with SLF4j and Log4j.
- Worked with NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Expertise in building application for internal clients using Prime faces/Rich faces.
- Extensively worked on JSON for data transfer between different hardware components through HTTP request-response model.
- Extensively worked on XML binding (marshalling and unmarshalling) using JAX-BXML parser.
- Implemented various $scope methods $watch (), $digest () and $apply () to implement two-way data-binding by using AngularJS.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server 8.0
- Designed various Services and factories by using AngularJS.
- Implemented various routing mechanisms in the webpage using AngularJS.
- Configured Data source using JNDI data pooling.
- Deployed the application in various environments and performed system integration testing ensuring thorough output.
- Extensively worked on Oracle SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to perform CRUD operations in DAO layer.
- Performed the Garbage Collection Analysis, Java Heap Analysis, Thread dump, Heap dump analysis, JVM Tuning and risk analysis. JProfiler is used for JVM Tuning.
- Responsible for building the application EAR, WAR and JAR files for different environments using ANT script.
- Written JUNIT test cases for performing unit testing.
- Responsible for code sanity in integration stream used ClearCase as versioncontrol tool.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology (Test Driven Development).
- Used Eclipse and JBoss to develop source code and debug the application.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate for persistence with database.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Hibernate Session Factory, Hibernate mapping files, dependencies between delegate classes, DAOs, controller classes, validation classes and the domain Objects are configured as part of the spring configuration file.
- Used Hibernate HQL to query the database.
- Involved in Migrating the JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Used Hibernate Criteria API to apply filtration rules and logical conditions on persistence objects.
- Implemented Web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services and clients to use services
- Designed in implementing the Business Delegates, Session Façade Design Patterns.
- Worked on Free Marker Templates to generate.ftl files and included the .ftl files in jsp pages.
- Worked on Spring Security for Authentication of Users in of the application.
- Develop the JSP pages using Struts2 tags and used tiles in JSP to make reusable code.
- Used JQuery to generate data tables and to sort the columns.
- Using jQuery validations for the fields and use masking for the input fields like ssn, date etc.
- Used IBM Data Studio to view and edit the tables.
- Worked on spring cron trigger jobs to schedule automated jobs to run every night and generate the Medicaid automate enroll/disenrollment data file and ftp it to the welfare inbound folder.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Database required for running the application
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Worked on enhancements of review manager application and created new work flows.
- Developed Struts action classes and integrated struts with hibernate to connect to database.
- Meet the business users to gather requirements and document them.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug and Eclipse's debugging tool.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Involved in design and development of core product with J2EE & Struts2 architecture for Application development.
- Involved in developing the internal workflow using Action classes for online and data migration transactions for this product and implemented the application using Struts Framework and which is based on Model View Controller design pattern for clean separation of business logic from the presentation layer.
- Design and developed Microservices business components using Spring boot.
- Used Hibernate as an Object Relational Mapping tool for the data persistence.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Designed and Implemented Unit testing using JUNIT Framework.
- Developed Servlets and back-end java classes using WebSphere Application server.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Analyzed the performance of system software code and wrote code to tune it.
- Performed usability testing for the application using JUnit Test cases.
- Hibernate Tools were used as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Build user interface using JSP , Java Script, custom tags and AJAX .
- Extensively used XSLT transformation.
- Used OSS framework and Designed a dataflow to migrate data from SOAP XML’S to DB.
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Developed multiple MapReduce jobs in Java for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Collaborated with the infrastructure, network, database, application and BI teams to ensure data quality and availability.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of SDLC
- Data Model design and interface layer design with other team members.
- Involved in Object Analysis, Design and Documentation (OOAD) of the application model using UML.
- Worked with a team of Full Stack Developer.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Build script using Ant and code structure layout for implementation.
- Web tier implemented using Struts Actions, Action Forms, Validator, Tiles plugins, JSTL
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulate the workflow logic.
- Used Message Driven Beans with JMS APIs for asynchronous communication.
- For persistence problem used Hibernate by utilizing inheritance mapping, associations, fetching, caching eager fetching of all objects and HQL as named queries for consistency across the application.
- Captured business tier using EJB, JPA, Oracle ADF and developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Worked on Oracle in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions with PL/SQL
- Web Services used for implementation of workflow interface. Assisted in debugging, identifying and fixing issues.
- Search interface provided for searching as per requirements and provided dynamic features using Ajax.
- Internalization implemented via message resource bundle as part of Struts.
- Participated in code reviews and changes to implementation.
- JUnit used to test write the test cases and Used SVN for version control.
Environment: JDK 1.4, Servlets, JSP, Struts 1.1, Tiles, Validator, Hibernate, Maven, CSS, HTML, JSTL, Java Script, EJB 2.0, Bea WebLogic Server 7, Tomcat 5.x, Ant, Subversion, Oracle 9i, Jakarta Commons, Eclipse 3.0
- Developed an original object model design using database objects.
- Generated Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams with Microsoft Visio and RAD.
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object.
- Involved in writing of Web services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, and configuration and testing.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Parsed XML using SAX Parser and send that data to consumers as part of Batch Application.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit framework.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle9i database by writing SQL Queries.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK, JSP, JDBC, SAS, VBA, HTML, XML, ANT, SQL, PL /SQL, Struts MVC, Hibernate, Oracle 9i/ 10g, UML, Eclipse, JUnit, CVS, JIRA, CSS, SQL, AJAX, Windows XP, Unix / LINUX.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Redesigned the web applications by replacing the Custom MVC framework with the Spring MVC module.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection with the help of Configuration files.
- Implemented Ajax in web pages to make Asynchronous request to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Involved in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Utilized Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) for implementing the business logic.
- Implemented Web service calls using JAX-WS and SOAP that provide Global information support such as Customer and Account management.
- Tested Web Services using SOAPUI tool as a part of unit-testing.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Ant build scripts, created WAR files and deployed in JBoss application server.
Environment: Java, Spring, JSP, Servlets, JDK, Oracle9i/ 10g, AJAX, Java Script, Hibernate, JBoss, Log4j, ANT, HTML, XML, CSS, CVS, JUnit, Eclipse, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, Eclipse, Windows, Linux.