- Experienced and accomplished front - end UI Developer with over 8+ years of experience looking to leverage extensive background in web development. Proficient in creating and developing wireframes as a complete website from the scratch.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML&CSS,LESS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Proficient in building Web User Interface (UI) with W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ex p e r t i n w o r k i n g w i t h cutt i n g e dg e f r o n t - en d t e chn o l o g i e s/f r ame w o r k an d l i b r ar i e s l i k e J Q ue r y, Pr o t o ty p e, ( X ) H T ML, D H T ML, J av aS cr i p t, J S ON, D O M, C SS, X ML/ XS LT, A J AX .
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Installed and configured the development environment using Web-logic on Windows NT and LINUX operating systems.
- Experience using GIT version control system.
- Significant experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe DreamweaverCS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Developed a prototype of a MASHUP where back end is JAX-RS (Jersey) REST webservice, PHP and front end is UI developed using Bootstrap.js, Angular.js.
- Experience with client side templating like Handlebars.js, Mustache.js.
- Proficient with SQL queries and good understanding of stored procedures with regards to MS SQL, Oracle, DB2 databases.
- Use of open-source technologies are used extensively to provide leading-edge solutions Eclipse, Maven, SVN, REST, SOAP, RabbitMQ, tomcat.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Used tools like Grunt and Gulp for minification, compilation and automation; and Webpack for managing dependencies.
- Hands on experience with CSS pre-processors like LESS/SASS to optimize cascading style sheets.
- Experience with LAMP, Linux and using SSH access.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Espresso, TextMate, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web .
- Experience using database systems MySQL, Oracle, Sybase and supporting technologies like Hibernate.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Develop dynamic features for a healthcare application supporting thousands of international users. Constructed with CoffeeScript, Backbone/Marionette, and React.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
IDE's and Tools : Eclipse IDE, NetBean, Dreamweaver, FireBug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext, Notepad++.
Development Tools : Adobe Photoshop CS5, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools(wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Database : PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle 11g
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X, Unix, Windows10/10.1.
Script Editors : VS 2008/2010/2012, MyEclipse, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visio.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Java UI Developer
- Responsible for design, configuration, development, validating & testing of Rewards Push Notification Application.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular JS, MVC framework.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Developed PHP based server side API's using ZEND, Cake, Laravel, Symfony framework and MVC architecture.
- Used terminal for command line development in Git and Github .
- Participate in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and translate business requirements into working software.
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Deployed the war files in Jboss 5.2 Server in Unix Environment.
- External customer portal is developed in annotation based using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP.
- Extensively used the spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern. Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
Java UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Strictly followed Web 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Worked on Web/User Interface development using AJAX, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3, Java Script.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Developed all business CURD operations using RESTful services.
- Created UI templates for final look and feel using HTML5, Fireworks, AXURE, Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of JQUERY frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Designed and developed custom JQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Good working knowledge with ide tools like Eclipse, RAD and NetBeans also Version control using ClearCase, SVN, CVS and Perforce.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Used SOA Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle Database for the Workflow of Various Modules.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization. Also reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
- Worked with the systems team and Quality assurance team in the process.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library and Apache Tiles.
- Worked in the development of programming user interface design for the Web application using HTML, Java Script & CSS, JQuery, and Ajax to the requirements of the client.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular JS Framework.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Dragable.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms, Users request access to different reports on web, Developed views to display data.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Extensively involved in the discussions and design sessions for user experience to provide inputs to design implementation. Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
- Consumed a lot of RESTful Web Services.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, High charts, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, SQL Server and Windows XP.
Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented JQuery DataGrid control, Validation control and other Widget controls.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, JQuery and JSP.
- Used java beans, model objects to transfer a package of information among view layer, business service layer, data layer and EJBs to execute business logic separately.
- Experience in using IDE like RAD, Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of development.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts for save and execute phases date to retrieve and save to Oracle.
- Developed various AJAX controls and widgets to build a rich UserInterface for the application.
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Involved in developing JQuery and AJAX wrapper classes for fast retrieval of data and for animations.
- Created Model objects using Entity Data Model with Entity framework using Hibernate.
- Worked with XPath, XML Node, XML Data documents to synchronize with dataset.
- Handling platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA .
- Interacted with the clients to get site-specific requirements and perform analysis and design for client specific requirements.
- Designed and developed Payment and collection module and delivered successfully with technologies like Web Service, spring, JPA.
- Designed and developed prepaid billing server communication and services with java sockets.
- Proficient in developing applications using Java /J2EE design patterns and industry's best design practices.
- Designed and developed EJB APIs for Subscriber functionalities Provisioning, Activation, suspend, cancelation using EJB 3.
- Designed and developed UI and backend functionality in JSF, Rich faces, JBoss Seam and JPA, EJB3.
- Debugged and fixed existed version EJB, hibernate issues.
- Developed various web services server API's save plan phase data with axis frame work.
- Developed multi-threading plan and execute phase split node move.
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD .
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by creating presenting new static models pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.