- Having around 3 years of experience as java developer and expertise in core java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and JavaBeans.
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Requirements, Analysis and Design, implementation, integration and testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience in working under Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in core concepts that includes OOPS concepts, Collection API, Multithreading, Servlets, JDBC and Exception Handling.
- Excellent experience with best practices of Web services development and Integration (both REST and SOAP).
- Involved in consuming Restful webservices to call for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET.
- Excellent skills in developing application components using third party frameworks like spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Good technical knowledge in developing Persistence components using DAO design pattern, ORM framework for implementing of persistence layer and mapping POJOs.
- Solid experience in Java Database Connectivity: JDBC API, Entity Beans, DAO Pattern and configuring data sources on Web Sphere and Web Logic App Server.
- Extensive experience in Database programming like Oracle10g, MS SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Have experience in deploying and configuring application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Have experience using build tools like Ant, Maven to build using Project Object Model (POM).
- Hands on experience in TDD for writing test cases using Junit.
- Had experience using Eclipse, IntelliJ as IDE for developing J2EE applications.
- Hands on experience in developing automated scripts using Selenium webdriver,
- Enough knowledge in various version control management tools like GIT, SVN and CVS.
Programming Languages: Java, C
Databases: SQL, Oracle
Servers Apache: Tomcat Cucumber.
IDEs: NetBeans, and Eclipse
Automation Tools: Junit, Selenium WebDriver
Project Management: SDLC, Scrum and Agile methodologies, Spring & Hibernate.
Confidential, Lindon, Utah
- Working in Agile environment in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Test Driven Development and SCRUM meetings.
- Using Java features such as Lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Streams to avoid boilerplate code, keep code simple and extensively used core java technologies such as Collections, Multi - Threading, Exception Handling.
- Using Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate ORM with Spring ORM for Database Server.
- Used Micro Services architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through RestTemplate.
- Involved in validating the rest API by generating and validating token.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to fulfill the business requirement.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using REST.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Used POSTMAN, Swagger-UI to generate API documentation and test rest calls.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility with singleton design pattern, GIT as version control tool, Jenkins for continues integration and JIRA for tracking the project stories.
- Prepared JUnit test cases, Mock Objects to unit test individual components.
Jr. Java Developer
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories.
- Developed the application using MVC Architecture using JSP, Servlet.
- Involved in developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Designed various interactive front end web pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. Developed HTML and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to implement the business logic, and use java beans to retrieve the data.
- Involved in developing the Java classes, which implements business rules, and business logic.
- Implemented Spring AOP module and created aspects and wrapped them around methods to achieve specific functionality whenever needed.
- Have Implemented Spring Batch module for achieving batch Transactions.
- Consumed and Produced RESTful web based services, and tested end to end using REST Client.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used GIT for source code version control.
Environment: Apache Tomcat, Java, HTML, JSP, XML, Servlet, UML, EJB, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring AOP MVC BOOT Batch, Eclipse, MySQL, GIT, Oracle DB.
- Worked on Java, C and C++ with other technicians.
- Wrote SQL Queries and procedures for fetching data from the database.
- Added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL.
- Attended Lab meetings to discuss the progress and about future projects.
- Software installations, installing operating systems and upgrading the Lab systems.
- Performed regular maintenance on Lab systems.
- Organized technical events in the college.