- Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of web and client - server applications in several industries using Java/J2EE technologies following Object Oriented Programming . Extensive experience includes SCM, DevOps Build/Release Management, Change /Incident Management and Cloud Management. Expertise in developing and deploying large-scale, secure, highly available on Demand web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Extensive experience in Production support and Web application development using - HTML, CSS, DHTML, Applets, AWT, LDAP, JMS, XML, DOM, Build Release, J2EE (JSP's, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Struts 2.0, RMI, Hibernate, SOAP - JAXB, Springs MVC 3.x, EJB).
- Excellent programming skills and development experience with JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB,JavaBeans, JMS, JDBC, XSLT, JUnit and Web Services.
- Proficient in using J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Web services, Hibernate and Spring Technologies.
- Hands-on experience with design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, Domain Object, DAO,Session Fa ade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern,MVC.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, and Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Experience packaging and continuous integration with Subversion, Maven and Ant.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit for Unit testing and logging using Log4J.
- Strong skills in working with version controlling tool using GIT, SVN, CVS, TFS and IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Experienced in Agile, Scrum, Prototype, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Test-drivendevelopment (TDD) methodologies.
- Involved in various Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development,Implementation and Testing.
- Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using design tools such as Rational Rose using UML.
- Strong team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, Struts, Spring, HibernateWebServices, JMS, JAXB, SSO, JCR, JUnit, Log4j, ANT
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, MS IIS
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, IBM Rational Clear Case, Perforce, RTC, GIT, SourceTree
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat 4.x, 5.x, 6.x), UNIX, WINDOWS …
Languages: C, JAVA, XML, SHELL, PERL, Python
Databases: My SQL, MS Access, Oracle …
Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, Rational Rose, ANT, MAVEN
Other Languages: Perl, C# .NET, C++, UML
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used JSP, HTML, and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and stored procedures.
- Created the web application using MVC Struts framework.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Analyzing and design requirements provided by business users.
- Writing design specification and develop test cases.
- Writing Unix, Shell Scripting and used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context xml file.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, JSF and Spring Controller.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers.
- Write PL/SQL procedures for intensive database transactions for Storing high volume HTML Data.
- All the modifications were performed using JSP, Servlet and XML.
- Developed applications using struts. Developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP and other configuration files like struts - config.xml, web.xml.
- Work with Apache Cassandra to communicate server's access data across and providing high availability.
- Got very good exposure to Hibernate 2.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
Confidential - Webster, NY
- Analysis and design for order and trade reconciliation system.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core Java and spring framework.
- Extensive use of Hibernate framework and its caching mechanism to persist large amount of trade/order datawith database. Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated it with Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of modules like accessing trade/order records from database, comparison oforder/trade records and related classes using spring framework and Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of modules related to file comparison received from clients using SpringFramework.
- Developed the Spring Xml file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different spring beans.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the datainto Database.
- Writing Unix, Shell and Bash Scripting.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle HQL queries using Hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Used Hibernate named queries to access data from Database.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the clientrequirements efficiently.
- Used Log4j for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Involved in module testing using JUnit.
- Maven is used to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in documentation of essential development stages of project.
Environment: JAVA 5, XML, MySql, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, Log4j, Eclipse 3.X, Apache Tomcat ApplicationServer, Maven.
Confidential - Mayfield, OH
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Interface Implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Designed and developed front view components using JSP and HTML.
- Developed reusable utility classes in core java for validation, which are used across all modules.
- Developed UI navigation using Struts MVC architecture (JSP, JSTL, and Custom Tags).
- Developed Java Bean Classes for implementing Business logic using EJB 3.0(Stateless session, entity,message driven beans).
- Used IBM Clear case for source code version control.
- Worked with development group of program for messaging using the IBM MQ Series API.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS.
- Used open source JSF framework to design the presentation layer.
- Designed and developed custom Web based applications using JSF, AJAX, HTML, JQuery, Rich Faces,My Faces and JSP.
- Migrated Hibernate mapping files to Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and Spring Transaction in business layer
- Used DAO to access persistence layer.
- Responsible for configuring JMS queue's for each module and constructing messages to transport databetween each module, generate notifications to the handset etc.
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views in Database and helped in database design and tuning.
- Configured and tested the application with database server Oracle.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providingand implementing the solution defects.
- Resolved more priority defects as per the schedule.
- Used the Sprint based Scrum Agile methodology for development of Projects and closely worked with theScrum Master, Product Owner, and the other Team Members.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Core Java (Multithreading, Collections), JSP, JSTL, Servlets, Struts, JSF, EJB, XML,HTML, Java Script, AJAX, SOAP, JDBC, JMS, SVN, Apache Tomcat, and Oracle 10g.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous softwarereleases.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications accordingto the agile process.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Subversion (SVN).
- Involved in all projects that move to production and work closely with the Data Center, Development,Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all Prodchanges
- Written make, Maven and Ant build tools for application layer modules.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environmentand also automated the whole process.
- Created and maintained the Shell/Perl deployment scripts for TC Server/Tomcat web application servers.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risksassociated with the releases.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from oneenvironment to other environments.
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Perform periodic system audits on all environments to ensure that only controlled versions of software resideall environments.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of processes and associated scripts/tools for automatedbuild, testing and deployment of the products to various developments.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent - child relationships between projects.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Jenkins CI Automation.
- Responsible for the Plugin Management, User Management, Build/Deploy Pipeline Setup and End-End JobSetup of all the projects.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Installed/Configured and Managed Nexus Repository Manager and all the Repositories.
- Created the Release process of the artifacts.
- JIRA is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
Environment: Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Java/J2ee, Ant, Maven, Chef, Tomcat Server, Tomcat, Perl Scripts,Shell Scripts, Xml, Unix, Windows 7, Oracle, Jira.
- Participated in writing Test Approach Document, Business Requirements, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Involved in the Analysis, design, workflow, and process flow.
- Developed JSP pages for Annual Registration Module.
- Worked in the Agile Environment with daily standups and work within the specific time
- Used Struts Framework "Model View Controller (MVC)" architecture for an efficient implementation of theview level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Worked on multithreading while synchronization is applied.
- Implemented Collections Framework for the Array List in order for increasing size of the array.
- Involved in the design for integration with Web Services to generate reports.
- Developed database schema and SQL queries for querying database on Oracle 10g
- Performed Unit testing using Junit
- Developed design Patterns for the objects to access within the application.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE to develop and deploy complete application.
- Utilized CVS for software configuration management and version control.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, Servlets, JSP 2.5, JUNIT4.1, SVN, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.2.x, Oracle10gApache, Web Logic 9.2, Eclipse IDE 3.6, Log4J, Ajax, HTML 3, Design Patterns.