- Over 5+ years of experience in all phases of SDLC which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing Implementation & Maintenance of Java and J2EE (JEE) architecture based Software Applications.
- Wrote the functional and business requirements as per the user requests.
- Experience on web services, SOAP, Restful Web Services, Angular JS.
- Hands on experience with MVC Technologies like spring, Struts, Hibernate, and JSF.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design patterns and Web Technologies using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans and Swings.
- Hands on experience with development environments (IDEs) like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in working with development tools like Maven, log4j and Junit.
- Working experience with Application and Web Servers using WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in RDBMS like Oracle 10g/9i, MySQL, SQL Server and development using SQL and stored procedures, Functions.
- Proficient in UML modelling including building class and sequence diagrams.
- Identified and resolved issues with system changes in collaboration with all teams.
- Wrote technical reports regarding findings with recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, Presentation and problem solving skills.
- A team player with good Interpersonal skills, decision making skills, and effective problem solving looking ahead for great career in a fair working environment with opportunities to grow.
Programming Languages and scripts: Java, XML, Java Script, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, AngularJS
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, JBoss 4.2.2
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate 3.0, iBATIS, Spring 3.0, JSF, REST
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, PHP
Service Oriented Architecture and Web services related: SOAP, REST
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MySql
Database design & object oriented analysis and design: UML, OOAD design patterns, ER - diagrams
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux
Junior Java/Application Developer
- Created a highly-scalable, distributed system for running Web applications and Web services by working with architects and developers and ensuring the implementation of Restful Web services and API design.
- Working knowledge of Managing Software Stack Application Servers, Databases, Messaging Layer, and Web Servers etc.
- Recommends Database changes to maintain database performance
- Create, organize, manipulates, and retrieve Oracle data for reporting, analysis, and presentation purposes
- Troubleshoot and support customer requests for the LMS using Java
- Maintains reports library of over 300 reports
- Develops/reviews custom reports and SQL queries for the business
- Understanding of OOPS Principals, Design Patterns, MVC, and Component based designing and Strong development experience in RESTFUL web services.
- Rendered HTML from XML stream as per the business logic for different widgets.
- Developed rich UI using CSS and JSP.
- Maintained, enhanced and recommend solutions that best suit the business and technological needs from the UI standpoint.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
Junior Java developer
- Application was updated with new functionalities.
- Implemented the application on Agile methodology and followed the Test Driven approach.
- Developed using Spring Framework Model View Controller (MVC) with different components Spring, Dependency Injection.
- Designed and involved in preparing activity diagrams, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams as per the business requirement.
- Designed a website for understanding the user requirements and validated the web page using JQuery/ JSon in Conjunction with Java Spring/ Hibernate/ PHP
- Built RESTful web services and Integration Service layers to provide data from the backend
- Diagnosing the problems at client level also at HTTP, network server database.
- Developed reusable components like logger, cache manager, error handler using object-oriented concepts.
- Involved in developing web Page Application using AngularJS.
- Used Maven tool for build and deployment of the applications.
- Developed relational database and PL/SQL queries, stored procedures for retrieving the data.
- The design pattern DAO (Data Access Object), Singleton was implemented to ease the development of application with no complexity.
- Used Maven for the project structure and for the automated build.
- Configured the connection for the database connectivity.
- Used Apache Camel to create routes based upon the data change from the responses.
- Created custom online payment gateway interfaces for e-commerce application with PayPal, utilizing SOAP.
- Consumed the web services based on SOAP protocol using Axis 2 on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Worked on Eclipse and version control as CVS.
- Participated in the development of controls and workflows to meet new business requirements, productivity enhancements and regulatory changes.
IT Software Developer
Confidential - Needham, Ma
- Good Understanding and Experienced in Agile Development process for diverse requirements.
- Used Spring AOP and Dependency Injection (IOC) in developing discount generation Services. Configured and accessed Hibernate with Spring IOC.
- Designed and developed coding on Angular js frame work.
- Had an introduction of Angular js2 to work on that framework.
- Developed web applications using angular js with some other web technologies like HTML, CSS.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTful webservices.
- Also involved in deployment of the application using WebSphere that makes to change the requirements.
- Integrated the applications with soap web services.
- Built RESTful web services and Integration Service layers to provide data from the backend.
- Design and developed different PL/SQL blocks, Stored Procedures in DB2 database.
- Worked on databases like RDMS by creating tables and writing queries.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Used REST web services for integrating with third party tools.
- Used Oracle 10g where I have created the view and Store procedures to move the data over the tables.
- Developed applications using spring framework/struts under Java EE platform
- Worked on spring boot for ease of the development of applications.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, High Level, Low Level, Detail Design, Development and testing of the project.
- Involved in complete application design using OOAD and J2EE architecture.
- Participated in gathering business requirements from the User.- Involved in Proposing New process to Business Work Flows.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put together.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven development experience in large-scale, enterprise-style financial services applications
- Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved user interface
- Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team environment