- 5+ years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of Web - based applications.
- Worked on different Application Servers like Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and Jboss AS.
- Extensive usage of different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Source Tool Suite (STS).
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Java Servlets, AJAX, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, XML, web service using IDEs like Eclipse 3.1/3.5.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) (techniques using UML.
- Experience in web application design using Spring Framework and its MVC module.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture for developing applications.
- Experience in Singleton, Factory, Template, DAO, MVC, Strategy, DTO design patterns.
- Working Experience in different modules of Spring Application Framework ( Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Tx, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring JMS, Spring WS ).
- Self-learning knowledge of Amazon AWS Cloud Platform with focus on EC2 and S3 services.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experience in using Jira and Confluence as part of agile methodology.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle and MySQL.
- Database Design, Development, and Query Optimization using Oracle
Languages: Java, Java Script, XML, SQL, JSON, C and C++
Frameworks: Spring Framework 4.0, Hibernate ORM 4.3.8 with JPA 2.1.
Databases: Oracle 11g R2, PostgreSQL 9.3, MySQL 5.7.
Application Servers: Web Sphere 7.0, Apache Tomcat 7.0.57, JBoss
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, Subversion (SVN), Clear Case, Ant, Maven, JUnit
IDE: Eclipse, Eclipse based Spring Source Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, Oracle
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Implemented the project using MVC and extensively used spring framework in the business tier.
- Client side programming using JQuery for UI controls, AJAX requests and validations.
- Developed Web services for the IVR functionality.
- Developed, enhanced and supported different applications on core Java/J2ee - struts 2
- Implemented logging functionality using web services handlers
- Generated the WSDL using the WSAD web services wizard
- Developed Java programs using core java to create or consume feeds from different other systems.
- Implemented web services using the bottom up approach, starting from the java class
- Developed SQL queries for the IVR reports using the Oracle 9i database
- Having good knowledge in Autosys configurations for batch Jobs.
- Developed scripts, ddl, dml, spc and other sql queries on Sql server at the backend
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4J for the project.
- Extensively used Junit framework to perform application unit testing.
- Created shell and perl scripts required in the project maintenance and software migration.
- Worked as onsite coordinator to manage the work balance between onsite and offshore in efficient manner.
Environment: JAVA, JSP, JQuery, PL/SQL Developer, Web sphere 7.0, WSAD, Spring, Ibatis, Jasper Reports, Web services, Ant, CVS, Shell Scripting, UNIX & Confidential .
- Involved in understanding the existing system without documents and no Knowledge Transfer has been happened. There is no local workspace setup and configured the local setup and created the documents for reference.
- Involved in release and configuration management for different applications built on Java/J2ee.
- Played an active role in the team by interacting with welfare business analysts/program specialists and converted business requirements into system requirements.
- Developed analysis level documentation such as Use Case, Business Domain Model, Activity & Sequence and Class Diagrams.
- Worked on optimization and tuning of sql query/stored proc on sql server
- Interacted with the clients to gather & analyze business requirements of the various modules of the project.
- Conducted Design reviews and Technical reviews with other project stakeholders.
- Messaging and interaction of Web Services is done by using SOAP.
- Developed JUnit Test cases for Unit Test cases and as well as System and User test scenarios.
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Extensively used Perl/shell scripting to develop batch jobs
- Good exposure to UNIX/Linux environments.
- Deliver CR's and Projects on time.
- Documented application for its functionality and its enhanced features.
- Providing production support for existing application.
- Giving heads-up on Challenges and discussing Concerns on time.
Environment: JSP, JDK6, Java, XML, DB2, RAD7, JDBC, JAX-WS Web services, UNIX, Websphere.Confidential
- Developed these web applications using J2EE technologies like Java Server pages (JSPs), Servlets and Struts framework.
- Implemented Action Classes, Action Forms Struts Tag libraries.
- Defined and used XML schemas to define web service messages and used in WSDL.
- Used JDBC, SQL and PL/SQL programming for storing, retrieving, manipulating the data.
- Extracting, manipulating and updating the SQL Server database.
- Extensively used My Eclipse, Sub versioning (SVN) system for developing Java based Applications.
- Had good experience in deploying web applications on Tomcat 5.0 Web server and writing XML based
- Apache Ant 1.x scripts in building the application.
- Involved in writing test cases for Unit testing JUnit, Module Testing and Integration Testing.
- Involved in preparing the technical design documents using UML data model representation, Use case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked with J2EE Servlet and JSP pages using JSTL tags.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
- Used JUnit for extensive functional and unit testing code.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Created SQL statements to insert as well as to fetch data from the database Oracle9i.
- Deployed on Tomcat Application Servers.
- Consistently met deadlines and exceeded expectations achieving recognition, resulting in increases in responsibilities.
Jr. Java DeveloperConfidential
- Implemented the XML parsing programs and created value objects
- Implemented request module.
- Implemented EJBs to provide the remote access for the application.
- Development and deployment of the application on JBoss server.
- Implemented build and deployment of the application using Ant.
- Integrated the request and response modules.
- Created and exposed services for other systems using custom web service framework-XMF, involving XSD, JMS, XML, ESB
- Worked with XSD for creating web service requests and responses
- Implemented JUnit test cases for test automation.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages.
Environment: Java, EJB, XML, Eclipse, JBoss, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, WEB FOCUS, UNIX.