- Having 8+ Years IT Experience With 5 Years in Adobe CQ5/AEM and 3 Years’ Experience as A Java Developer.
- Having Years of Proficiency in Full Project Life Cycle, Including Analysis, Project Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Change and Configuration Management, And Implementation.
- Excellent Work Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.1,6.2,6.3), Day CQ5.5, WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache Sling, DAM, AWS.
- Experience integrating Adobe Marketin+A6g Cloud Solutions (Analytics, Target, Campaign, DTM etc..) Would be a Plus
- Solid experience developing AEM Templates, Components using Sightly/JSP, Touch UI, Developing AEM building blocks using OSGI, Sling Models/Sling services, Servlets, custom workflow process, customizing out of the box widget and components.
- OSGi modular Java platform experience
- Strong experience with Apache Sling
- Strong Experience with Java Content Repository (JCR)/OAK implementations
- Experience with restful and SOAP-based web services design and development
- Have proven AEM Responsive Design and Mobile development experience
- Authentication/Single Sign On (SSO) Solution design / Development
- Search Engine Optimization/ Best Practices
- Experience with Rackspace, AWS / other Cloud Platform
- Good experience configuring Author, Publish, Dispatcher Server for highly scalable, high performance requirements
- Proficient in CQ5 Template and Component Development, Architecture, Administration and Installation of Author and Publish Instances, Workflow Components in CQ5.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies."
- OSGi modular Java platform experience
- Good Knowledge on Workflows, OSGI Services, Servlets and Event Handlers.
- Exposure to Dispatcher Configurations as Part of AEM Website Architecture.
- Expertise Knowledge on Sightly And Use API Frameworks.
- Hands on Experience in Dispatcher and Apache Configurations
- Good Exposure to User Management and Tagging.
- Experience with Multi Lingual Websites Having I18n Translations.
- Experience with Rackspace, AWS / other Cloud Platform
- Expertise Knowledge on Multi Site Management
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing, Administration, And Troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 And Exposure to Social Collaboration and Users/Groups Administration In AEM
- Good Experience in Designing and Developing Applications Using UML and Rational Tools and In-Depth Knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) And Relational Database Systems (RDBMS).
- Having Hands on Experience in Various Web and Application Servers Like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss.
- Experienced in Designing J2EE Applications Using Spring, EJB, Struts Frameworks and MVC Patterns.
- Proficient in Developing Applications Using ORM Framework Hibernate.
- Familiar with Dispatcher Configurations in AEM Website Architecture.
- Hands-On Experience On Development Tools Like Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio and Intellij.
- Experience in Using Build Tools Like ANT and Maven.
- Hands On Experience with Version Control Tools Like SVN, Git and CVS.
- Strong Knowledge in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology of Software Development.
- Good Leadership, Interpersonal Skills, Commitment, Result Oriented, Hard Working with A Quest and Zeal to Learn New Technologies and Undertake Challenging Tasks.
- Efficient Use of Various Design Patterns Such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Service Locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), And Business Delegate in The Development of Distributed Enterprise Applications
- Proficient in Using Various Ides Like CRXDE, CRXDE-Liteand Eclipse.
- Expertise in Developing Integrated Business Applications Using Hibernate, Spring Framework, Struts, JSF Framework and Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB)
- Capability to Build Tables, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Create Jobs in SQL Server, Use SQL Server Management Studio and Tools Such as Query Analyzer, Activity Monitor and Query Profiler. Developed Custom CQ Components On Top of JCR (Java Content Repository) And Apache Sling (A REST Based Web Development Framework On Top of JCR), CRX (Day's Commercial JCR Implementation), Andcq5 (Day's Latest Suite of WCM, DAM, And Social Collaboration Applications)
Enterprise Web Products : Adobe AEM 6.3,6.2,6.1, 6.0, CQ 5.6, CQ 5.5.
J2EE Technologies : Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, JAXB
Data Bases : Oracle 8i/9i & 10g, 11g, MySQL
Web Services : Soap, Rest
Web/Application Server : WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, WebLogic, Jboss
Framework : Spring Framework- Mvc, Struts, Hibernate
IDE : Crxde Lite, Eclipse, Intellij And netbeans
Build And Log Tools/Version Control Tools : Build (Ant, Maven), Logging(Log4j), Svn, Git
Design Methodologies : UML, j2ee Design Patterns
Design Tools : Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems : Windows Nt/ 2000 / Xp, Linux, Mac Os X.
Testing : Junit, Jwalk, Jtest, Testing.
CQ5/AEM Developer LEAD
Confidential - New York City
- Upgraded all the current AEM 6.0 instances to AEM 6.2.
- Experience in setting up AEM author and publish instance.
- Experience with Backup and Restore AEM instance and performing online and offline tar compaction.
- Experience with configuring the Dispatcher, replication agents, custom loggers and global AEM OSGI Settings
- Export/Import of Content via package manager.
- Experience with installing Apache2.4 and troubleshooting HTTPs issues.
- Developing Pages/Templates/Components in Eclipse/CRXDE Lite.
- Experience in installing Solr and configuring it for AEM application and also experience with setting up Nginx.
- Development of modules and OSGI bundles.
- Created Custom components according to requirements.
- Development components using slightly.
- Experience with Troubleshooting Configuration and deployment issues.
- Experience with monitoring the AEM logs using Splunk.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM, enforcing a common base structure and common content across the website
- Participated in meetings related to application architecture, designing and development.
- Developed custom widgets wherever required.
- Interacted with the testing team to track the defects.
- Experience in working with automation tools like CHEF, PUPPET and ANSIBLE.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Developed Automation scripts to clear cache dispatcher and perform tar compaction. .
- Performed Unit Testing on developed modules and involved in trouble shooting the components and
- Tested the changes in Development, QA, Stage environments thoroughly before going to production.
- Analyze functional and business requirements for optimum utilization of CQ5 components and performance.
- Give backend production support when there is any deployment
Confidential - Tampa, Florida
- Involved in Designing and Implementing Components for The Adobe CQ Platform.
- Involved in Design, Develop and Support WCM Components, Integrations and Applications.
- Implemented Templates to Be Used by Various Pages Such as Product, Department and Device Pages.
- Involved in Implemented Server side Service Components Using Apache Felix Framework and Apache Sling.
- Implemented Components to Utilize Services Through Sling Service Calls and Jsp Tags.
- Wrote AJAX Calls to Populate Tables, Tab Menu and Other Components with JSON Data.
- Responsible for Diagnosing and Solving Technical Problems Related to Content Management Implementation.
- Worked with JIRA for Tracking (Bugs, Modules, Etc.)
- Worked with Apache Maven for Project Build and Deployment & GIT for Source
- Implemented Custom Widgets Using Ext JS.
- Developed Components That Include Fetching the Content Dynamically Based On Tags.
- Performed Administration Tasks to Activate, Replicate and Package the Changes to Publish as Well to Be Consumed by Other Environments.
- Reaching Targets & Goals to Ensure That the Client Expectations Are Met in Given Timeline Without Compromising in Quality.
- Perform Code Review for The Respective Developed Modules and Giving Demos to The Business Team.
- Provided Training to Offshore Team and Involved in On-Site and Off-Shore Team Coordination.
- OSGI Has Been Used to Deploy Dynamic Libraries.
- Implemented Sling Servlets to Provide Ajax Handling.
- Performed Content Authoring and Maintenance for Test Environments
- Used Vault Eclipse and CRXDE Extensively to Perform Development.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
- Building Content Management Solutions on top of the Adobe CQ.
- Worked on the basic architecture design on the portal side.
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, CQ5 forms, components, and workflows.
- Generated the WSDL clients for Portal Services using maven plug-in.
- Integrated with system with Restful API calls.
- Developed Servlets to handle requests from the client in an OSGI bundle.
- Worked on Dispatcher Configurations for cache and load balancing.
- Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Mentored new team members in Day CQ for the development team.
- Resolved portal's performance related issues.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Developed custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Used IPOJO to integrate the adapters and services to inject the dependent values.
- Used Jackson to convert the data from one object to another object.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Interacting with client for clarifications on requirements.
- Analyzing and identifying the problem and fixing the issue.
Environment: CQ5.4, SVN, Java, JSP, j2ee, JSON, HP-Unix 11.23, CRX, PL-SQL, UNIX, MS Project, HTML, J-Query, AJAX, Eclipse, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Junit
Confidential - Jersey City, New Jersey
- Installed and Configured Version 6.1 Of Adobe CQ Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Involved in Story Estimates On Regular Basis.
- Setup and Configure Authoring and Publishing Environments, Replication Agents, CQ5 Dispatcher to Cache the Landing Html Pages and Serve as The Static Pages from Apache.
- Used GIT as Version Control.
- Involved in Developing CQ Templates and Components.
- Worked On Custom Widgets (Ex: - Custom Multi-Fields).
- Worked On Creating Security Groups in CQ.
- Worked On CQ5 Forms Customization by Developing the Custom Form Fields, Writing The Custom Constraints for Form Fields and Specifying the Global Validation Resource Type at The Form Level.
- Designed DAM Taxonomy and Tagging for The Website.
- Used Sightly And Use API For Presentation.
- Worked On OSGI Services and Servlets.
- Designed and Developed, CQ5 Building Blocks Including Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets.
- Worked On Custom Workflows.
- Have Expertise Knowledge On JIRA.
- Worked On Personalization. Involved On Short URL Configurations.
- Made Many of the Components Author Able.
- Developed GUI Using HTML5 And Java Script.
- Adopted and Utilized Agile Methodology as Needed or Requested
- Used Bootstrap CSS Framework That Helps in Designing Web Applications
- Effectively Communicate Design to Customers and Present Design Options and Considerations.
- Worked On CQ5 Forms, Customization by Developing the Custom Form Fields, Writing The Custom
- Constraints for Form Fields and Specifying the Global Validation Resource Type at The Form Level and The Use of Core Frameworks Such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
Confidential, Jersey City, New jersey
- Involved in Design, Development and Followed the Agile Methodology to Complete the Project On Time by Maintaining the Tasks Schedule and Participated in Scrum Meetings.
- Gathered Requirements by Involving in Meetings Pertaining to The Application.
- Used Angular JS For Data-Binding, And Node JS For Back-End Support with apis.
- Implemented The Web Tier Using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring JDBC for Communication Between Application and The Database.
- Worked On Integration Between Different Modules Involved in The Application.
- Used Oracle 10g as The Relational Database Backend.
- Deployment of The Application on weblogic Server.
- Involved in Developing UML Diagrams Like Use Case, Class, And Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed SOAP Web Services and Restful Web Services to Support the New Functionality of the Application.
- Testing of Web Services Using SOAP UI.
- Developed Web Services in Java and Effectively Used SOAP, WSDL, MQ-Series.
- Debug The Application Code to Fix the Defects in The Application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Development of the Application Code.
- Maven Is Used as A Build Tool for The Project.
- Used SVN As A Version Control Tool.
- Coordination with Onsite and Offshore Team Members.
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Of The Tracking Systems Requirements Gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, And Sequence Diagrams Using Visual Paradigm to Model the Detail Design of the Application.
- Developed User Interface Using JSP Standard Tags and Java Script, HTML, CSS for Presentation Layer.
- Used The Spring Validation for Web Form Validation by Implementing the Validator Interface.
- Application Was Built On Spring MVC Framework and Hibernate as ORM.
- Used Spring-Core Module for Dependency Injection and Integrated View Using Apace Tiles.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) From Third Party for Authorizing Payments to/From Customers Using CXF Framework.
- Mapped (One-To-Many, One-To-One, Many-To-One Relations) Dtos to Oracle Database Tables and Java Data Types to SQL Data Types by Creating Hibernate Mapping XML Files.
- Oracle Database Was Used, Wrote Stored Procedures for Common SQL Queries.
- Used ANT for Building the Enterprise Application Modules, Used CVS for Version Control, Log4J to Monitor the Error Logs and Performed Unit Testing Using J Unit.
- Deployed The Applications On IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.0