- 9 years of experience in design, development experience with Java, J2EE and Spring Frameworks, MVC Frameworks.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall, V - Model, and Agile, Iteration, Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in developing GUI using Web-Development technologies like DHTML, DOJO, HTML5, Angular JS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, JSF and jQuery .
- Experienced in implementing Flux and Redux architecture with React JS development and good hands on experience in unit testing using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai and end to end testing using and Protractor.
- Extensive working knowledge in UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Experienced in developing REST API using Node-JS, Express-JS, Hapi-JS and MongoDB and performing unit testing for REST API’s and creating documentation using Swagger.
- Experienced in developing solutions using various design patterns such as Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Factory, Proxy, DAO, DTO and Template patterns.
- Expertise in utility tools like ANT, Log4j, JUNIT and Maven.
- Strong knowledge in MongoDB concepts - CRUD operations and aggregation framework, Indexing and Sharding.
- Excellent knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and RDBMS, Couchbase, Cassandra and MangoDB.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Domain knowledge in Technology, Financial, Banking, Insurance and Healthcare industries.
- Developed applications with Spring using different modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Testing and Spring JDBC.
- Experienced in developing and consuming REST API’s using Spring MVC, Jersey and Apache CXF and took part in marshalling and un-marshalling JSON and XML.
- Experienced in developing and consuming SOAP web services using Java, Spring and Apache CXF.
- Experienced in working with various MVC technologies such as JSF, Spring and Struts and have experience developing batch jobs using Spring Batch.
- Strong programming skills performing Java EE development using JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSF, JAAS JMS, JAXB, JAXP, JAXRS and JAXWS
- Knowledge on writing the Design Specifications for the generic and application specific web services in Groovy on Grails.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Experienced in working with various development IDE’s such as Eclipse, STS, Brackets, Atom, Visual studio code.
- Experienced in performing SQL/ PL-SQL programming with various RDBMS systems such as Oracle, MySQL and DB2
- Experienced in working with various NO-SQL big data databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Extensively worked with multiple development tools like RAD 6.0/7.0, MyEclipse5.x, Net Beans, JBoss Developer Studio and Database tools like ERWIN, SQL Developer and TOAD, Source control tools like VSS, TFS, NWDI, and MKS.
- Experienced in performing deployments to application servers such as Web Sphere Server, Web logic, JBoss & Tomcat server.
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and Rational Clear Case and performing unit testing using Junit, TestNg and mocking frameworks such as Mockito.
- Expertise in setting up builds and deployments using Maven, Ant, Gradle and performing CI/CD deployments using Jenkins
- Experienced developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and performing white-box and black-box testing.
- Expertise in developing automating test cases with Selenium, Java, Cucumber, for web applications on both mobile and desktop.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong technical background and good inter Personal skills. Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Extensive experience in build, release and configuration management process.
- Proficient at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
- Expertise in leading small teams and able to work independently as well as in a team to satisfy the needs of the clients and worked as an Offshore - Onsite Coordinator.
Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, JEE 5 and 6, SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP 1.2, Servlets 3, JavaBeans, JDBC, struts 2.x/1.x, JSF 2, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 4.x/5.x, Spring 3.0/4.0, SOAP/REST Web Services, SOA, JMS, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB 2.1/2.0, JAXP 1.x, LDAP
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, ATOM, Brackets, Sublime, Visual Studio Code
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/8.x, WebLogic 12s, IBM WebSphere 9.x, JBOSS
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate, Template, Proxy, Factory and DAO patterns
NoSQL Database: Mongo DB, Cassandra
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, DB2
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Other Tools: JIRA, Version1, Rally
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, BDD, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, RPA (Robotic process automation)
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, GIT and GIT Stash
Methodologies: Agile, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall
Cloud-DevOps: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Vagrant
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Confidential - Richmond - VA
Full Stack Developer
- Followed AGILE SCRUM Methodology for product development and participated in various Agile ceremonies.
- Developed front end web interfaces using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular-UI and REST.
- Developed HTML views with various inbuilt Angular directives and took part in developing custom directives and filters.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with good quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Implementation of Ehcache as a second level cache in the DAO layer for Hibernate.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template and JDBC Template Operations.
- Core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by other MicroServices as their maven dependency.
- Worked on building front-end using Jive Clear space.
- Worked on customization of several default modules and functions of Jive.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS as MicroServices.
- Worked on sharding Techniques and Clustering levels in Mongo DB.
- Used different type of Spring controllers depending on the business requirement.
- Implementation of Spring Security and LDAP integration.
- Development of REST web services using Spring.
- Expert in automation script development using different automation tools like Selenium WebDriver (Eclipse, Java, JUnit)
- Experience on Selenium IDE , Selenium WebDriver(Java), Eclipse, BugZilla, Trac, and Mantis
- Integration with Spring security in all the spring web applications.
- Created auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven. Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as deployment tools and development and staging environments on AWS and Cloud.
- Developed end to end application on Spring Boot framework (REST Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Development of Spring Bootiful applications with micro services.
- Used Spring REST Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Implementation of HTTP Basic Authentication to restrict access by looking up users in plain text password.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Experienced in using Spring Framework, using Controller, Service, Spring-WS and DAO layers to create flexible application subsystems.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS and Spring Framework and generated client stubs from WSDL.
- Installed WebLogic/JBoss servers, configured domains for deploying applications.
- Developed Application using Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Hibernate, Spring annotations, Web Services like SOAP and Restful Web services
- Used Log4j Logger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Java1.7, Java 1.8, AWS, MicroServices, NodeJS, MongoDB, Agile, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Jive, Servlet, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, XML, SQL, Oracle, WebLogic, JUnit, jQuery, JSON, Log4j, Web Services, Maven, Jenkins, Unix, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
Confidential - Baltimore - MD
- Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose. Followed AGILE SCRUM Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Developed front end modules using JAVA, AngularJS, HTML, jQuery Integrated with Web Methods via web services.
- Developed application UI screens for various modules using HTML, CSS, JS, JSX, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Redux, Babel and Node.
- Developed presentation and container components using React and JSX and used various lifecycle methods to perform component updates.
- Developed Redux actions, store and reducer functions to implement unidirectional data flow in the application.
- Developed backend service calls using React and took part in developing unit test cases using JEST, Nock and React testing tools.
- Configured routing module in angular app using ui-router to enable bookmarking for the SPA.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Mocha, Gulp, Chai, Protractor, Karma and node JS.
- Worked on NodeJS to enhance existing REST API’s using Express, Body-parser, underscore, mongoose and other modules.
- Developed Java based library to read test data from XML & Properties files using Junit and Selenium .
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium RC, Junit and Ant.
- Implemented mock services in node.JS with the help of modules using node.JS server.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Working with different modules in NodeJS like express, Nano, multex, xlsx etc. and mongoose to connect NodeJS and MonogoDB.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS. Implemented scripts for MongoDB import, export, dump and restore.
- Developed the Customer Contact App using MongoDB and jQuery.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using Git, created branches in GIT for release and merging them back into Master.
- Wired up ng-grid to models, built REST methods for fetching/saving records and built JUnit tests for controllers.
- Involved in developing and maintaining services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring MVC Framework
- Worked extensively with Oracle product suite which is integration backbone that includes OSB and SOA.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton and DAO Factory to provide a consistent, easily manageable and maintainable application.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on JBoss application server, created data sources, connection pools, JMS servers, JMS destinations.
- Created WAR/EAR files from Maven , implemented Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers through Jenkins .
- Implemented logging using Log4j. Responsible for the co-ordination with the team members and arranging meetings, worked on writing Open source TestNG/Mockito test cases for Unit testing.
- Interacting with team members to understand the business domain and helping them for solving the technical problems.
Environment: Core Java 1.7, Spring 4, Spring Data, HTML, Java Script, Node.JS, jQuery, Express, AngularJS, SOA, JSP, Spring MVC, GITHUB, J2EE, DAO, LOG4J, TESTNG, Mockito, Hibernate, MongoDB, RESTFUL Web Service, JBoss.
Confidential - New Brunswick - NJ
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology, Wrote Technical design documents, Implementation plans and testing documents for the requirements.
- Worked on AngularJS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application and created some custom directives like ng-newsletter, ng-Sparkline, ng-City.
- Displayed tabular data using AngularJS by applying filters on the table data, worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Worked with AngularJS, Angular UI Grid, jQuery, jQuery Data Table, editors, directives and Angular Validations in admin application.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Used Node.js (Express) to create the API which can provide or consume JSON.
- Implemented mock services in NodeJS with the help of modules using NodeJS server.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering sessions and capability planning for multi data center Cassandra cluster.
- Developed MapReduce applications (in java) using the Hadoop MapReduce framework.
- Involved in Hadoop cluster task like Adding and Removing Nodes without any effect to running jobs and data.
- Installed, Configured, administered and monitored multi Data center Cassandra clusters.
- Involved in upgrading the present Oracle data model to Cassandra data model.
- Evaluated and tuned data model by running endurance tests using JMeter, Cassandra Stress Tool and OpsCenter.
- Used jQuery (Core, Selectors, Attributes, Traversing, Manipulation, CSS, Events, Effects, Ajax, Utilities, Internals) and Prototype for front-end validation.
- Used SVN for version control, ClearQuest for defect tracking and JRocket - Mission Control for Java Performance Tuning.
- Implemented Jenkins with Subversion/SVN, Gradle, Sonar for Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- Developed batch jobs to process files using Spring batch an Spring scheduling.
- Involved in sending instruction to create MQ to Middleware Team, Create Queues, Queue Connection factory, Listener port to WES team.
- Extensive work experience on SOA administration tasks such as creating and modifying JNDI and managing data source.
- Prepared reference architecture to illustrate logical Service Orientation Architecture (SOA) layers, characteristics and definitions for each layer.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing the customer satisfaction. Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for various applications.
Discover - Chicago, IL
- Implemented the extraction of data to JSP’s and Java Servlets from Oracle utilizing JDBC.
- Used MyEclipse-Blue8.6/IBM RAD for developing J2EE components and code management.
- Extensively used Struts for writing Business Functionality. Involved in resolving the production issues.
- Used Struts (Validators, Action, Dyna validator form, Tiles, Processor, and Message-Resource) to create UI.
- Designed a Customized Status Reporting Tool, based on the specific requirements using J2EE/Struts and WebSphere Application Server with DB2 as Database.
- Implemented various struts plugins like struts-tiles, struts-JSON, etc. for UI layer.
- Configured Struts, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Involved in Writing Action classes, Action Forms and Action Mapping in Struts Config xml.
- Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files, Maven is used for Project Management, Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Used jQuery (Core, Selectors, Attributes, Traversing, Manipulation, CSS, Events, Effects, Ajax, Utilities, Internals) and Prototype for front-end validation.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion functions for the project like merging, creating branches and tags using Tortoise SVN/ Visual SVN.
- Design and Implemented asynchronous process using JMS and MQ. Using internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover.
- Involved in sending instruction to create MQ to Middleware Team, Create Queues, Queue Connection factory, Listener port to WES team, Create MDB, SLSB and Business logic. Used Message Queues to get the requests and send the responses back.
- Designed & developed the new functionality. Written unit Test cases for Junit testing.
- Designed Java components and a Restful web service design using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework to use with different clients including Web & Mobile.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed Ajax code to consume web services.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master Page, Login control and Client-side validation.
- Implemented validations on Web Forms, for client-side validation as required.
- Custom paging to display huge amount of data.
- Involvement in fixing the bugs based on the requirements and involved in the enhancements for the web forms.
- Involved in Manual Unit testing.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, MVC .
- Created SQL Statement and Stored Procedure on MySQL database.
- Wrote various SQL for accessing data from database and used JDBC API for Java Database Communication.
- Used My Eclipse as IDE for developing project.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test.