Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test - Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Lansing, Michigan
- Followed Agile, Scrum approach of development strategy.
- Created many custom filters using Angular 4.0 and external module to manipulate the routing.
- Configured Karma test runner for the project and unit tests are written in Jasmine.
- Designed, develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 4.0.
- Designed pages using Angular 4.0 Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP.
- Created and injected Spring services, controllers and DAOs for DI and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring boot.
- Hands on experience Spring Boot Actuator , Spring Cloud , and Netflix Eureka.
- Extensively used Hibernate Mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy Loading Transactions and Locking’s.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate.
- Experience with various persistence mechanisms and APIs like JPA, JDO, Hibernate, EJB.
- Developed Web Services using SOA technologies such as REST.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions Streams, Filters. Enhanced concurrency methods etc.
- Design and develop Selenium tests to verify functionality of internal business applications and resulting data.
- Deployed the application in JBoss production server running in Linux platform.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Packages using TOAD.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator and Facade.
- Extensively Used Castor, XStream & JAXB APIs for XML Marshaling and Un-marshaling.
- Experience with Upgrading existing project from CVS to SVN and Hudson to Jenkins
- Developing Docker images for Development and Testing teams and their pipelines.
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, patterns, related frameworks and prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservice solutions.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Coordinated Kafka operations and monitoring (via JMX) with Dev ops team.
- Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Experience in develop and configure monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like AWS, Cloud watch, Splunk.
- Created AWS POCs’ utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS and RDS
- Involved in Performing Data analysis on Hive tables using Hive queries
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases by following Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Worked with Angular CLI and AngularJS to create Controllers and Angular components.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator for application's configuration properties in various environments, Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and Services classes to support migration to Spring framework.
- Using Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application for application status and deployed Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Developed Entity objects and used Hibernate the ORM tool to access persistent data from SQL Server.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate, JPA for mapping java classes with Database.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Worked on creation of Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integrating Spring boot, created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used SQL Server to access data in the database at different Levels, responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed message to travel through Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j.
- Implemented unique design patterns such as singleton, business factory and J2EE design patterns.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub, Jenkins Jobs.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, NodeJS, APIGEE, Java1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP UI, XML, SQL Server, Docker, AWS, Spring Boot, Swagger-UI, Log4j, Selenium, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, GIT, WebSphere.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, HTML, JDBC, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX, Clear Case.