- 10 years of professional experience in all facets of Java/J2EE Application development with focus on Requirement Analysis, Design and development, Web based applications with Object Oriented Technologies, production support.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC from Requirements Analysis/Design/Coding to Customer Acceptance Testing, Deployment and Production Support.
- Strong Analytical, Development/Testing and Debugging Skills
- Extensive development experience in Web application development using Java frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts.
- Expertise in SOAP web services and RESTFul Webservices
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- Experience in Java Persistence layer development using JPA.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, Exceptional Handling and Collections.
- Expertise in implementing MVC frameworks using Struts 1.x/2.x, spring 3.x and Hibernate 3.5/4 for persistence.
- Proficient in using Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO, Constant Interface, Business Delegator, Controller, Session Facade, Template, Builder etc.
- Experience with XML technologies like XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXP (DOM & SAX),
- Extensive experience on version management tools GIT, SVN, CVS
- Sound knowledge of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Extensive experience in Analysis, Designing, Development, Implementation and Deployment of High - Performance, Scalable, Distributed Applications.
- Hands on Experience on IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans,Toad
- Experience in using build automation using Ant, Maven
- Worked with Software Development Life Cycle SDLC Requirements Specification, Design documents and writing Test cases -Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Experience in java unit testing using JUnit.
- Experience in Restful web services development using Jersey and Apache CXF.
- Experience in Maintaining BEAN WebLogic Server on different UNIX platforms and setting up the Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments.
- Experienced in implementing business components as Session beans, DAO layer using Entity beans.
- Expertise in working with relational databases Oracle 10g/11g,/12C
- Experienced in writing PL/SQL procedures, Triggers in Oracle and Stored Procedures in Oracle
Web services: Rest(JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX-WS)
Java/J2EE frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA
Enterprise Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSTL, Java Beans.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSON, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, D3 js
Schedulers: Spring Quartz, Tidal tool
Application & Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Toad
Relational Databases: Oracle,H2 In-Memory DB
Markup Languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, DHTML.
Build & Management Tools: ANT, MAVEN,Log4J, CVS, SVN.,GIT
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile.
Java unit testing: Junit, Qunit
Deployment Tools: Udeploy, Urelease,Kintana
Continuous Integration Tools: Hudson, Jenkins.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing and developing the entire system with Agile-Scrum methodology
- Delivered the Project with Zero pre and post production deployment
- Analyzed the business requirements and created use cases and prepared low and high level design documents.
- Worked with J2EE design patterns in MVC architecture with spring.
- Developed Spring Based Quartz scheduler Jobs
- Involved in the integration of frameworks like spring and Hibernate.
- Developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) which handles all database operations using Hibernate.
- Used WSDL file information for invoking Web Services.
- Designed a RESTful API.
- Wrote classes and interfaces for implementing business logic and validations to be used while workflow execution.
- Development of internal dashboard applications using the Apache HTTP Server.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template and Mongo Operations.
- Expertise in implementing application using Multithreading, JSF, Struts, Struts Validations, Taglibs, Log4j, spring, Hibernate Frameworks, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Part of the team migrated from WebLogic JMS to Active MQ.
- Development of Rest web services using Spring with the enabled OAUTH.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on Unix environment.
- Involved in the deployment of the application using WebLogic Server.
- Used GIT for Version Controlling.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, smoke testing etc.
- Involved in peer level code and design reviews.
- Involved in fixing QA defects and tracked then using Quality Center.
Environment: Java1.7, J2EE, JSP, SOAP, REST, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, Angular Js, WebLogic, Oracle 11g/12g, XML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, Apache Spark, React.js JUnit4, Ant, Jenkins, Maven, Agile.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application
- Involved in user requirement specification, preparing requirements documents, and translated business rules into business component modules.
- Designed User Interfaces using SOAP web services, CSS, XML and HTML.
- Design and implement web services using of REST Web services by using Jason formatting language.
- Implemented spring JDBC Template.
- Used built in Directives and Custom Directives to manipulate DOM elements.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Developed Form Beans and Action Classes to model views and client side functionality.
- Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Wrote deployment descriptor and configuration files using XML.
- Configured and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Involved in developing the core business logic using spring.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing messages.
- Used Rally tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Checked status of deployed applications & created weekly reports needed by different teams.
- Responsible to identify the root cause of the issues and Fixed them on priority Basis.
- Gave support for any critical issues when needed such as code fixes
- Tested components using Unit Test mock frameworks during development.
- Used GIT for source code version control.
Environment: JDK1.6, J2EE5, JBoss, SOAP Web Services, REST JSP, Angular, Maven, Struts, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Apache Camel 2.1.4, Oracle 10g/11g, XML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, GIT, Windows, JUnit4, Ant, Agile, Rally.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application.
- Used SOAP and WSDL for web services
- Used Spring Framework and integrated with struts and Hibernate.
- Implemented front end components using Struts.
- Used Ajax for the asynchronous communication to the server.
- Used Web Service that checks the background of a vendor.
- Deployed the applications on JBoss Application Server.
- Deployed the application JBoss Fuse application server.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Used Spring AOP in case of logging and security.
- Extensively used JUnit and defined Various Test Suites and Test Cases.
- Involved in writing the Ant scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Used Log4J extensively for logging purposes into the application.
- Used Jenkins for integration.
- Provide Ant and Maven build tool for building and deploying the application.
- Used Web logic Application Server for application deployment
- Used GIT repositories for version controlling.
- Developed new XSD and modified existing XSD that were to be used for building different types of services.
- Developed unit and functional test cases.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Involved in weekly code walk through.
- Involved in the all life-cycle design and development.
- Used Waterfall model.
- Responsible for requirement gathering and analysis through interaction with end users.
- Involved in designing class diagrams, interaction diagram using UML model
- Design and development of application using J2EE, struts, technologies/frameworks
- Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Developed SOAP Web Services functionality in the application to allow external applications to access the data.
- Implemented ORM with hibernate to make the Persistence class objects of the domain model to access and interact with numerous Oracle database tables spanned across various schemas.
- Entire Applications are developed in Eclipse and deployed in the WebSphere Server.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application.
- Used CVS repositories for version controlling, and Log4J is used for Logging and Tracing the messages.
- Deployed the application to JBOSS server
- Deployed the applications using Udeploy, Urelease for deploying to Different life cycles
- Implemented SQL Queries stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL and oracle database
- Used Maven plugin while developing applications using Struts.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit framework.
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life cycle of project.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in D3 script
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework, which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework
- Developed front end using Struts framework.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 9i database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Involved in consuming RESTful Web services to render the data to the front page.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Co-ordinate with QA team in manual and automation testing.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.