- 12+ years of experience in application design, analysis, development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation, maintenance and production support.
- 5+ years of experience as Architect for projects using n - tier enterprise applications, Internet/Intranet system (web applications), distributed systems, standalone multi-threaded high performance systems(including socket programming).
- 2+ years experience in leading and managing team (Onshore/Offshore Model) and deliverable in charge.
- Experienced in architecting solutions for complex business problems using Java / J2EE, Python, C++ and database (SQL, NoSQL and Big Data).
- Extensive experience in working using Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Experienced in using Application Server like JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere and Web Server like Tomcat.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services (Rest and SOAP) and microservices.
- Extensive experience in security (https, ssl, server and client side certificate) and encryption /decryption using various algorithm.
- Good working skills in unix env and shell scripting.
- Well versed in XML, XSD, JAXB, JIBX, DOM, SAX, JSON.
- Good working skills in frameworks like Struts and Spring MVC and ability to adapt MVC based customized framework.
- Well versed using Spring framework and various open source modules (apache commons, pdfbox etc) .
- Working knowledge in C# Windows Application Development using visual Studio and Big Data (Hadoop MapReduce) development.
- Strong in PL/SQL (RDBMS-Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL). Well versed in Complex Query/SPs/trigger.
- Have experience and knowledge for Equity Market, Derivatives, Trading engine, including FIX protocol. Finance domain ( on-line banking / money transfer) Workforce Acquisition domain, workflow based applications, large volume of data organization and analysis.
- Well versed with Talend ETL tool.
- Expertise in developing Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose and Visio.
- Experienced in designing and development of framework for projects to be shared across multiple modules.
- Expertise in developing standalone java program including socket programming (TCP/IP, UDP, http) and multithreading.
- Highly capable of learning new technology and adapt to a new environment quickly.
Programming Languages: Java 8, Python2.7 /3.6, C++, C#, PL/SQL.J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, EJB, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Design Patterns, SOA, Web Services, SOAP, RMI, Ajax, JAVA Beans, JMS, log4j, SwaggerUI.
Other Technologies: redis cache, memcached, Big Data (Hadoop).
IDEs and Servers: JBoss, Apache, IBM Web server, BEA Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS, MyEclipse, Eclipse, Rational Application Developer(RAD), Pycharm.
Tools: JProbe Memory debugger, Urchin, UML
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum.
Software products: Enterprise Architect (EA), Microsoft Visio, Erwin, TOAD, SQL, Maven, Ant, Nant, Gradle, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft office suite, Sharepoint, Bugzilla, JIRA, Version one, Fidler, xmlspy, win merge, textpad, notepad++, cygwin, putty, ftp, JSON, Jersey API, Argo API, PIP, debian.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Unix, Linux, IOS.
Database: RDBMS, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, SQL Server, H2, MongoDB, COMDB.
Source Control: Git,Visual Source Safe (VSS), CVS, Subversion (SVN)
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DOM/SAX Parsers, JAXB 2.0, JIBX.
Enterprise Scheduler: Tidal
- Design and implementation for FIX protocol based application to create and retrieve ISIN from anna-dsb.
- Design and develop python based services to create and retrieve ISIN from anna-dsb using REST.
- Design and develop internal services (rest / microservices) to provide the data (ISIN) required for trading / reporting purpose.
- Store retrieved ISIN in Hadoop database using mapreduce jobs.
- Automate the application build, unit test, integration test and deployment process using Jenkins.
- Adhere to Agile and SCRUM methodology.
Environment: Python (requests, pandas, json, flask), Java 1.8, C++, GIT, Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, Windows 8, JUnit, Log4J, shell script, unix, Hadoop. Message Pipes.