- 7+ years of software industry experience in Object Oriented technologies on client server, multi - tier applications, and Web technologies with Java/J2EE technologies involving System Analysis, Technical Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as Agile (Scrum) methodology. Highly accomplished and experienced in Core Java with comprehensive mastery of all Java packages.
- Strong experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring 3.2/4.0 Framework, Hibernate 4.0, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)and Junit Testing.
- Strong experience in Security - System development for Web Applications. Involved and developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against all types of implementation using Spring Security against all types of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre - Authentication
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experience in designing, developing multi-tier application using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, Ant, Log4J, XML DOM, Web Services, SOAP using J2EE design patterns.
- Extensively worked with JMS API for sending messages between two or more clients.
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Experienced with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data, implemented Angular JS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory, Transfer Object, Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools GitHub, SVN and CVS.
- Developed and deployed multi-tier Enterprise Applications using Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and WebSphere, and Web logic application servers.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and WebSphere MQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Working directly with Amazon Web Services engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Experience with log tools: Maven, JUnit, Log4j and Ant.
- Acquaintance with ORM tools such as Hibernate, JPA,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with ability to communicate as well.
- Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Have proficient time-management skills, able to deliver assignments with superior quality on schedule and within budget. Strong technical background in system design with expertise in project coordination, determination of scope and project implementation.
Programming Languages: Java1.8, J2EE, C++, PL/SQL.
Java/ J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, EJB, JSTL, JPA.
Frameworks: Struts2, Spring, Hibernate, Mockito.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Riak, DB2 9.7.
Web/Messaging Services: SOAP, RESTful, JUnit 3.8 and 4.10, AWS, JMS.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0, JBoss, IBM WebSphere 8.0 and 8.5, WebLogic 10c,11g and 12c.
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, SOAPUI, Selenium.
Build Tool: Maven 3.0 and above, Ant, Jenkins.
Others: Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD, STS, R tool, MS InfoPath, MS Office.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows.
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Perforce, GitHub, Stash
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked with Object Oriented and Multi-threaded/Concurrent Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE framework.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence.
- Used AngularJS Framework to develop the service portal web app.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis 2.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of business domain.
- Worked with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Written JUnit Test cases for Accuracy Testing and Performance testing.
- Developed stored procedures (developed in postgres) on the back end.
- Secured the Jboss application server.
- Used JPA annotations to map ORM entities
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring, JPA, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 4.0 framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot v2.0.2 for microservices.
- Developed and implemented the DAO design pattern including JSP, Servlets, and Form Beans and DAO classes.
- Extensively used IBM WebSphere to implement SOA
- Developed Action Form classes, Form beans, Action Classes using Struts .
- Used Maven, Cruise-Control for project builds.
- Implemented pre authentication and data base security using spring security.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot v2.0.2.
- Worked on spring tool suite, for developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS (jersey) communicating with middleware services like database.
- Built rich prototypes and applications using Backbone.js, Knockout.js, HTML5 local Storage and CSS3 .
- Developing front and back end applications using Java Swing ,II and DOJO
- Fetching the records for SOAP and Restful requests from Oracle DB using SOLR search.
- Data Access programming using IBATIS - ORM and JDBC
- Used JQuery and JSF validation framework for front end validations
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers.
- Worked in multi-threading environment by using different concepts like Thread Sync, and Deadlock etc.
- Rewrote some web front-end features using Ajax and JQuery Plugins to improve user experience.
- Successfully involved in test driven development (TDD) model using JUnit.
- Used Selenium for Open source web testing
- Used JIRA Agile for issue/bug tracking to meet certain criteria, each with their own state machine.
- Used spring framework modules like Core container module , Application context module , Spring AOP module , Spring ORM and Spring MVC module .
- Used Ant Scripts and Maven in building the application and auto deploying it to the environment.
- Involved in SOAP and Restful web services using SOAP UI
- Configured Jenkins build jobs for various WebApp services to facilitate continuous integration
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Analysing the business structure and fundamental requirements.
- Improved payment services in the economy to reduce float, speed up circulation of funds and increase efficiency of funds transmission, while providing convenience and service to users.
- Involved in UML diagrams like interaction diagrams (sequence diagram and collaboration) and use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams.
- Implemented the user interface using the Angular JS, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Used AJAX and Java Script to handle asynchronous requests, and CSS was used to keep uniformly in look of the application.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Developed client side components based on Knockout, applied designs to them using Bootstrap and custom Less styles
- Implemented the framework to process inbound and outbound feeds using Spring Integration and Spring Batch.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web services.
- Configured Apache for Jboss domains with virtual Servers.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Implemented pre authentication and data base security using spring security.
- Produced and consumed Web services including SOAP using SOAP UI, JAXB, and Apache CXF.
- Involved in Design and deliver of key features of web products, driving rapid iterations while keeping an eye on scale by handling massive and multiple streams of data at once, using Akka, Play concepts .
- Design and Development of High Performance CPD processes by using multithreaded processes which in turn improved the performance by a lot.
- Extensive use of JSON for interaction between different systems.
- Designed and developed Complex named queries in Hibernate for better performance.
- Used Log4J and jdbc4j for logging and tracing the application messages and JDBC stmts.
- Designed Data Model and developed stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the Database.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Translated client's business requirements into Use case models.
- Implemented Business components such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Spring beans.
- Implemented the application using several design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, and MVC.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on server and integrated with Jenkins to build Jenkins jobs.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Development process using Jenkins
- SVN was used for the version control and used JUnit for unit testing of different modules.
- Used SonarQube for code analysis and test coverage.
- Used agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and testing.
Confidential, Rock Island, IL
- Analysed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for app.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with Spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Extensive use of Maven to build and deploy the application into dev environment and QA environment and work with the front-end developers in displaying the data.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and specific user data is completed in one table.
- Consume Web Services using java to retrieve the required information to be populated in the database.
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data on a daily basis for a monthly report and scheduled the job using DBMS Scheduler.
- Externalized Business Logic from code using database to store dynamic rules based on UI used by business and used these rules in the code to apply business logic to data.
- Used Agile methodology i.e. iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Created number of scripting tasks to get different libraries which we have created for the logging and exceptional handling using C# in the IDE visual studio 2012.
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Spring MVC applications.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed a robust administration and security s/m for access control and restrictions at application and user level.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to retrieve data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test business logic and involved in testing applications in integration environment.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- Implemented Log4J for the debug and error logging purpose.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, Java, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side Java script validations.
- Developed the application using Core Java , Multi-Threading , Collections in abundance.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring Context file and integrated middle tier with Struts and also used EJB components for backend processing.
- Used Hibernate for mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer & transform data between applications.
- Created and consumed RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS(Jersey).
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote Junit test cases for unit testing.
- Used client side Java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOGBOX.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers b/w hosts.
- Used Log4j for logging the output to the files.
- Involved in generating build script using ANT that compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on the application serve
- Used CVS tools for version control.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Spring Framework 3.0, Struts, Web Sphere, Agile, Java Script, JUnit, Oracle 9i, EJB, Log4j, XML, HTML, JQuery, UNIX, RESTful Web Services, JAX-RS, ANT, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, CSS.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in the business meetings to develop the application and make it work effectively for the end users.
- Worked with Spring & Struts as an Integration Framework to Design & Develop the whole Application.
- Used Hibernate extensively to interact with Oracle 11g Database.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP and Unix/Linux systems for the application.
- Worked with JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of messaging using Spring JMS and Message Queues.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic. Added constraints, indexes to the database design. Developed business objects and other based on the database tables.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views and Queries using SQL Developer for archiving data on a daily basis for daily and monthly report and scheduled the job using Spring Scheduler.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application and Hudson for continuous integration.
- Responsible for coding, deploying applications according to the client approved specifications and requirements.
- Involved in maintenance of existing PERL application and wrote Perl scripts to enhance the application.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained throughout the development process by all developers.
- Followed agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.