Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Responsible for end to end development of the web application for automating network configurations via SDA (Software Defined App).
- Developed REST APIs to accept inputs for user defined configurations and push to the devices connected across network.
- Designed algorithm and developed framework for new features in Path Trace web application in DNA - C.
- Designed the logical flow for Path Trace by gathering user inputs and developing deep learning algorithms for fetching detailed statistics of the network devices across the calculated path.
- Improved the system overload by 7% by enhancing existing algorithm flow.
- Gained exposure of message queues such as Rabbit MQ and Kafka, for exchanging east-west communication between micro-services running on Docker Kubernetes. Link to project workflow:
Software Engineer III
- Collaborated with a team of 8 to develop site configurations with software defined web application through DNA- C (Digital Network Architecture- Cisco).
- Developed REST API end points for serving details for data for over 5000 clients connected across the network.
- Gathered insights from data collected from all connected clients across the network. Analyzed the data to produce helpful suggestions and solve potential network problems.
- Created new frameworks for the design system and back-end services for better monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Enhanced the existing functionality of multiple modules to scale and improve the performance.
Environment: Eclipse, Java Spring MVC, APIC SDK, Kafka, Rabbit MQ, GIT, Docker.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed web application portal for registering customer needs and requirements for internal IT projects.
- Utilized full stack MVC (Angular JS framework) for programming.
- Exposed to dynamic web application technology - Bootstrap Grid Sizing for enabling the application to run on tablet, mobile and desktop
- Contributed in full stack REST API development for serving the front end pages developed.
- Facilitated acceptance test driven development using Python scripts that resulted in test time reduction and faster release date.