- Around 9+ years of experience in Java, J2EE with strong skills involved in design and development of customizable, user friendly, interactive web applications.
- Have good experience in all the phases of Software development life cycle - Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Worked on the Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM and Waterfall Model.
- Experience in JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Service Locator, MVC and Session Facade.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Executor Framework, Data Structures, Collections, and Exception Handling concepts.
- Experience in working with various MVC architecture development such as, Struts MVC and Spring MVC.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, JSTL, Java Beans, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Struts.
- Used Swagger for documenting Restful webservices.
- Hands on experience in using Spring Core Annotations for DI, IOC, Spring Rest, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like RESTful, SOAP with WSDL and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and parsers like DOM, SAX, JAXB.
- Experience in various RDBMS databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using Junit and mocking frameworks like Mockito.
- Experienced in using building tool ANT, Maven and logging tool Log4J, SLF4J.
- Experienced in using source code version control tools GIT, CVS, SVN.
- Expertise in working with JIRA for bug tracking and raising tickets.
- Experienced in WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Experienced in working with the Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Worked with various IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ,Myeclipse.
- Expertise in Java Development, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well documented designs.
- Worked on JMS, MQ for developing Messaging services.
- Good knowledge on JAVA 8 features like Lambdas Expressions and Functional Interfaces.
- Good experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat container.
- Having experience in design and development of Business Applications.
- Coordinating with the QA team, and resolving the QA defects.
- Good management skills and successfully mentored individuals in both technical and process related areas to maximize productivity levels.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL
Java Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Service Locator, MVC and Session Fa ade.
Development Frameworks/Libraries: Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
RestFul JAXRS, SOAP JAX: WS, WSDL.
Application Servers: JBoss, Web logic, Tomcat
Databases: MySQL, Oracle.
BigDataTechnologies: Hadoop, Map & Reduce.
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, MyEclipse.
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Software Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, TDD.
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Messaging Technologies: JMS, MQ.
Logging Tools: Log4J, SLF4J.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven.
Unit Testing: Junit, Mockito.
Confidential, New York
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology, we have scrum meeting once in every three weeks where we would demo all the user stories done during that iteration for final feedback from end users.
- Used J2EE, REST and Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with Spring to interact with the DataBase through DAO layer.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and Angular for rapid development and ease of maintenance through Spring Boot.
- Implemented DAO using Data modelling in the integration layer, developed POJO’s mapped to the relational tables in the database using Entity mapping files.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update order status in the database.
- Strong experience in deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
- Used Spring MVC framework for implementing Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Implemented Spring Security for basic authentication at API Level, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Used quartz frameworks and developed various quartz jobs.
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in JSON using Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services.
- Used Swagger to document RESTFUL web services.
- Involved in migrating application from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and raising tickets.
- Developed Junit test cases for unit testing the application.
- Used Log4j libraries for logging and managing code base.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Build and deployed the application on JBoss Server.
- Provide production support and address issues that may occur in production and Involved on build and deployment process.
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed Spring Action Classes for controlling logic and data transfer between UI and DB, used command pattern actions, to embed multiple actions in a single action class,
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC, DAO and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Implemented spring batch programs to generate payments, automated Emails attaching payment response files.
- Implemented REST based web services using Spring Web MVC, to publish vendor Information, customer information.
- Used spring annotations for the bean configuration transaction management and AOP.
- Used Abstract Factory, Singleton, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Command Pattern, MVC design Patterns.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using JPA, developed POJO’s mapped to the relational tables in database using JPA annotations.
- Implemented Hibernate data source, JDBC data source and JMS connection in spring configuration files.
- Implemented Oracle as the database.
- Implemented Spring Unit testing using Junit4 and Mokito frameworks.
- Involved in System testing, and bug fixing, worked with QA Team to execute the business scenarios and fix the QA finds.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Prepared the use cases and UI design according to client specification document.
- Tracked the bug/ defects through JIRA and VersionOne.
- Followed Iterative/Agile process for the sprint-based product delivery. Involved in Sprint planning, daily stand ups, Grooming session and Sprint retrospective.
- Created various modules and components as per business requirement.
- Extensively used MVC architecture and Web Logic for deployment purposes.
- Provided technical support for various key business releases.
- Coordinated with multiple teams to Resolve various items involved as part of big releases.
- Built the backend services, which will be consumed by action classes of studs.
- Created Rest web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Developed and analyzed the front -end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Struts MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to produce better implementation designs for the application.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
- Implement the best practices and performance improvement / productivity plans.
- Co-ordination of activities between off-shore and onsite teams
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, SOAP Web Services, HTML, Java Script, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, UML, UNIX, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis and design of the application
- Developed the controller servlet to handle the requests and responses.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring framework.
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Session beans and Entity beans and used DAO, DTO, J2EE design patterns.
- AJAX was used to perform simple XML HTTP request callbacks for retrieving data dynamically into the client pages.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed Data Access Objects to access middleware Web Services.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with Hibernate and JPA.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Implemented the integration with the back-end system with web services using REST.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface with various databases using JDBC.
- Used Hibernate framework to persist the employee work hours to the database.
- Spring framework’s dependency injection.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user’s manual for the application.
- Designed and coded web pages using JSP, Servlets and HTML.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used Struts Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Transformed reusable code to Java Beans Components.
- Developed a reporting tool, which is integrated with the Management tool to generate reports.
- Documented the Requirement, Design and Testing phases of the project.
- Developed Action Form Beans and POJO .